Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

My doctor wants me to temp and OPK through another cycle, because of the huge delay in ovulation last cycle... so I'm not charting it, but keeping the data on my phone and we're not having sex on account of either data set.

FX for you toffee!

:dust: Toffee!!!

Clandestine - Good luck next month, I hope you can figure out what's going on!

My OPK's are all over the place this month...got another + last night and this AM, we were able to BD last night and going to try again tonight.

My temps are almost identical to my march cycle. Leading me to think the outcome will be the same :/ We shall see! x

Keep :sex::sex::sex: ;-)

Urgh. I hate the 2ww. Every cycle I say 'I'll chill this time'....driving myself mad haha x

I don't know. When I set the ticker up, it wouldn't match my test day with time from ov, so I just let it say 11 days haha. I'll see what my temp is like x

Wow toffee, very happy to see your BFP. Loads of cm is sure a sign. What a coincidence of restarting temping and turning out to be a pregnancy chart. H & H 9 months

Thanks ladies :)

Delighted but cautious. Period was due either today or tomorrow, hoping she'll stay away! I can see the first trimester dragging haha x

lol it does go slow, but also really really fast!! You ll see. You ll be fighting to bend over before u know it. ;)

It hasn't sunk in yet, I don't think it will for a while haha x

Lol oh that part takes forver...gosh im still waiting for it to sink in my head that im actually going to have a baby soon....still doesn t feel real. LOL most mothers to be say it only feeling real once your holding them in your hands. Xx

You're so near :)

Did you both want to find out the gender? x

Congrats Toffee! It still hasn't sunk in for me either, even though I feel the baby move all day. It's crazy!

Toffee Congratulations!!! My computer has been on the fritz so I havnen't been on here. I'm so happy for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->