start of a new life, update with photo pg 2

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ok, so enough is enough.

im so sick of being stuck in the house all day with the children and im giving colin no choice to stay home because im joining the gym 2moro.

im going to go early mornings 7-7.45 and colin is going to get the kids dressed/breakfast then i can pack their nursery bag and take them at 8.15 as usual.

im so determined to do this.. ive put on a whopping 2 1/2 stone since last september because im literally sat in the house all the time snacking on shite and ordering pizza.

enough is enough. tescos delivery came today with all my nice healthy food and the only snacks i bought for colin and rhys are ones i dont like so im not tempted.

so im all excited to go and book my induction 2moro :happydance:

congrats sweetie...

it feels great to make a new start and get yourself all prepared ey!! I get weighed on tuesday nights and today and yesterday Ive ate what I liked lol.. yesterday wasnt to bad, but today oh my :sick:

need to back on it and motivated tomorrow :)

xx

Go for it Tezzy, you deserve that time!

Im on a new health kick aswell, back at the gym and getting the shopping online and its working, I feel so much better im sure you will to! x

go you tezzy!! it really gives you the motivation to keep at it, esp if you have the morning routine.... well done :happydance:

:D more motivation than me!

ok, a little update girls.

i got weighed 6 weeks ago at the doctors and i weighed a shocking 14st 9lb. i havent weighed myself since then but i have changed my eating habits and have been swimming.

i bought myself some scales this morning and ive just stepped on.. now i weigh 13st 12lb. i knew id lost some weight because i was in size 18 and i had to buy size 16 yesterday but i had no idea id lost that much.

so a very good start.. ive got my gym induction on monday and then i can start going.. ill be going on a monday morning, wednesday morning and saturday afternoons.

ive got a weight loss ticker now so i can update it as i go along

yay hun!! so glad you're doing something for you! your weight loss sounds great so far!!

An update from me..

well ive joined the gym and have been twice plus i went swimming lastnight too. ive also cut my calorie intake to 1300 a day.

colin was talking to me last night about finanaces... trying to make me feel guilty for joining the gym because we cant afford it. but i told him to piss off.. there is no way i am quitting.. its only £19 a month and he spends more than that on a night out.

anyway.. ive lost another 3lb this week.. i now weigh 13st 9lb!

ive heard it drops off at first then it gets really hard!

I wouldn't know :rofl:

Must.. Stop.. Eating.............................................. NAH :)

i think ive done so well.. i love my food.. i desperately want a pizza or a mcdonalds...

im calorie counting like mad and have acually locked away the goodies in a cupboard!

my sister in law said yesterday that she couldnt tell id lost any weight....

that in itself is motivation for another weeks worth of hell :rofl:

photo @ 14lb lost

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/weight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back