Start of a positive or evap

Pne1985

Reaction score
So this was hours after the time limit. I have never gotten recaps with these though. Obviously it doesn’t count because it wasn’t within the time frame but I was kind of shocked to see it. Before the time limit was up, it kind of looked like a shadow but I just figured I had line eyes. I’m only 9dpo so it’s early yet and thought I would take a frer af doesn’t come by the end of the weekend.

4FF20069-90FA-4D74-99FF-0AA543F8F830.jpeg

I see it but if it was out of the time limit I would test again. Good luck! :)

I see it but if it was out of the time limit I would test again. Good luck! :)
I know! I don’t want to test now without it being fmu and since it’s early yet, I figured I would give it a few days and will test next week if af doesn’t come. I feel a little crampy like the start of af so I expect her to come and this being a little trick! Haha

I see it but yeah outside of Time frame is always considered evap if nothing seen beforehand. One way to test an evap though is to use the test again with water and see if it disappears. Evaps usually will.

I used wondfos, I know it seems all batches aren’t created equal. However, I never saw any hint of a colored line on true bfn months, even days later.

I had actually gotten my initial bfp with one and it looked like that, maybe even more faint lol, frer was clear that same day and CBD was positive as well.

Fx this is it !!

I see a line, but I can't tell if it has color or not from my phone.

Good luck hun!!
I'm looking forward to your updates.

I see it but yeah outside of Time frame is always considered evap if nothing seen beforehand. One way to test an evap though is to use the test again with water and see if it disappears. Evaps usually will.
I already threw it away or I would have tried that. That’s interesting though, thanks for the info!

I used wondfos, I know it seems all batches aren’t created equal. However, I never saw any hint of a colored line on true bfn months, even days later.

I had actually gotten my initial bfp with one and it looked like that, maybe even more faint lol, frer was clear that same day and CBD was positive as well.

Fx this is it !!
Well that seems positive. But it just sucks that it was out of the time limit. And the line didn’t seem as big as the control line. But thanks for the hopeful news!

Of course, you’re not out til af shows momma. Fx

Any updates lovely?

Any updates lovely?
Nope, I’m 12dpo. I’ve been wearing a pantiliner for when af starts. It had a tanish color on it this morning and still have slight cramps like she’s on her way. Nothing since. I want to keep my fingers crossed but it’s not unusual for me to spot before she comes. But my spotting usually doesn’t stop then start either. If she’s not here by Tuesday, I’ll test then, but I have a feeling I won’t have to waste a test because she’ll be here by tomorrow. One good thing is my lp is getting back to normal though!!

Well ladies I’m 15dpo and no af yet. I keep getting cramps and feel like she’s here but not yet! No more color when I wipe so hopefully it’s a good sign. I did take a frer yesterday with super diluted urine and it’s looked like a shadow so I’m going to say it was negative. I am going to the store tomorrow and will get more and give an update. I’m trying to be optimistic but don’t want to get my hopes up! My CP is different than it normally is this close to af so I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

I spoke too soon. Af arrived and turned me into a complete hormonal wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->