Started bleeding 5+3. Gutted. What to do?

Hcg very good level but it's how it rises that's important.

It can go either way as you know. I had no yolk sac at 5 weeks and one at 5+4 being a day out makes all the difference and no one can be 100% on dates.

You can always get a private scan if you can't wait the 2 weeks. That's what I did, it was £89 but free rescan 2 weeks later if not seen what hoped too.

All the best!

Thank you- I already have a private scan booked for next Sunday which I booked before all of this happened, I think I am going to keep it and then will have some idea what is happening! Xx

This was very helpful but now I feel a little lost. I am fairly certain I just got AF, because I was working on the couch (laying down taking it easy, 14DPO, was really sick this morning at 5am), and I started having lower back and uterine pressure with some cramping, followed immediately by some watery pinkish red spotting (very little amounts) which I figured I'm just having an odd AF this cycle. Beginning of AF for me is usually much darker maroon red and clotting. This is not that. AF or not AF? No idea....I was planning to test in the morning before this happened, now I don't know? To test or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->