• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Started Fertility Testing..Need buddies...

Still following you and sending baby dust your way.

Hi jjbubbles28 :hi:

Looks like we're in pretty much the same boat. We've been trying for almost 1 year and 2 months (on cycle #16 now) and got our referral a while ago. Had our 1st appointment with the clinic November 5th and it looks like my CD3 hormones are all normal (for my age) and she could see I Oed recently (which I had). DH got a new SA done and she thought everything looked fine. So just missing my HSG which will be done November 25th but our RE doesn't think my tubes are blocked but needs to be 100% sure before starting us with IUI.

So maybe we could also be buddies?

Absolutely we can be buddies :) I had a positive opk yesterday so I will repeat my bloods next Monday and Wednesday.Hoping for more than a 5.12!!! Struggling to get hubby to go for his sa. he needs to take the day off and he just started a new job. So we'll see. KHIGGY! Ive been thinking about you! How are you feeling????

Absolutely we can be buddies :) I had a positive opk yesterday so I will repeat my bloods next Monday and Wednesday.Hoping for more than a 5.12!!! Struggling to get hubby to go for his sa. he needs to take the day off and he just started a new job. So we'll see. KHIGGY! Ive been thinking about you! How are you feeling????

FXed that you get a better result this time:thumbup: So strange that in Denmark they don't measure progesterone levels but I guess they assume if your CD3 hormones are fine and you're regular, then your progesterone is also fine:shrug:

Why does your DH need to take the day off for a SA? My DH was allowed to make the sample at home and drop it off at the clinic on the way to work.

Not all labs do SA. He has to make an apt since they have technicians that do the samples right in the lab. Lab hours are 730-12. He is at his job at 7 and the lab and work are an hour away. Argh!

Not all labs do SA. He has to make an apt since they have technicians that do the samples right in the lab. Lab hours are 730-12. He is at his job at 7 and the lab and work are an hour away. Argh!

I can see how that'd be a pain:wacko: It's strange he has to make an appointment. Would be a lot easier if he could just drop it off at 7:30. Maybe he could try getting the early appointment as I'm assuming he doesn't have to wait for the results?

My DH has tried dropping samples off at a large lab and the lab at the clinic and none required an appointment, he just drove by on the way to work. He just had to give them the sample before 7:45 AM I think.

I'm doing good! I have been nauseous for pretty much 4 weeks, but haven't thrown up, so it could be worse! No spotting, no bleeding, 2 raging positive test in wk 5 and 6 and that was enough to convince me that this one was it. I'm so excited to see what your results are next week! Hoping your progesterone is higher, for peace of mind, but also just want answers so you and DH can get this show on the road :) I'm 9 wks today and have my first appt next Wednesday morning!

Yeah our labs are weird. He would have to go in late, maybe. we'll see. Hoping these next bloods are more positive. Funny story. Our insurance isnt that great right now. So Im nervous they wouldnt cover the 2nd and 3rd blood. Soooooo my friend is drawing my blood and Im sending it to my (veterinary) lab. I just need the number , so should be fine. And its free :) Oh Khigg, Im so happy for you guys. Do you have any gut feelings on sex? Did you tell your family yet? Still set on your names?

Hahah omg! That is so funny!! Is DH nervous about the SA? How is he liking his new job? Anything new or exciting in your life? How is your brother doing?

Yeah, told my family @ 7 weeks. It was nice to have a secret, but I didn't want to leave them out of the loop for too long. I think boy this time! And absolutely still love the name Tristan, but also like a few others. We will browse when that time comes :) naming a human is a huge deal! Lol

Yeah our labs are weird. He would have to go in late, maybe. we'll see. Hoping these next bloods are more positive. Funny story. Our insurance isnt that great right now. So Im nervous they wouldnt cover the 2nd and 3rd blood. Soooooo my friend is drawing my blood and Im sending it to my (veterinary) lab. I just need the number , so should be fine. And its free :)

If it were my DH, he'd probably have prefered to go in as early as possible and just work a bit later that day:haha: Which is why the clinic's lab hours here are perfect for him.

Hope your friend is trained in taking a blood test because otherwise I'd be nervous if I were you:wacko: But can the vet test for human hormones?

Oh yes, We all take blood :) Well my first labs are in. First was 6.6 and today 7.0. I will do tomorrow and Monday since Ill be away. Hows everyone else doing? Happy Thanksgiving...

Oh yes, We all take blood :) Well my first labs are in. First was 6.6 and today 7.0. I will do tomorrow and Monday since Ill be away. Hows everyone else doing? Happy Thanksgiving...

Those are better than your last results:flower: Were are they suppose to be if they're good?

Had my HSG yesterday and both tubes are clear:happydance:

Unfortunately can't start IUI until January due to the Christmas holidays being in the way but both my RE and the radiologist said I should be more fertile after the HSG so we can hope it happens naturally and I won't need IUI.

What's considered good, bubbles? Are you satisfied with those numbers? I had my appt today. They kicked me back a week bc of late ovulation, so I'm 9wks.. again... Lol. I will only get 1 ultrasound and that's between 18-22wks (I might go to the women's care center here and get a free one) BUT there is good news! The doctor thought every felt good and that I am measuring right on track and then I begged him to do the Doppler (I guess you usually can't find a hb with that until 10 wks) so he did and couldn't find anything.. He looked a bit frustrated, so he kept trying and he found it after about 2 minutes! 175 bpm!

Hoping for the best Kat! We had a girl on a previous thread that got pregnant right after her HSG test!

Thought I'd update:

So I think I may have O'ed 1 day early this cycle:wacko: Was using OPKs to keep track because of my HSG and started using them CD11 (normally O CD13). It was very close to being positive yesterday (CD12) and on CD11 (so the CD11 and CD12 test lines are as dark as each other) but negative today (CD13) so I think I missed my surge and Oed sometime yesterday:dohh: Had my HSG om the morning of CD11 (around 11 AM) if that helps.

Don't know if that means the egg is ok or not or if we got enough BDing in there:nope: We BDed CD11 and CD12, both at night. I was unsure if I'd Oed already before we BDed last night but figured it couldn't hurt to try and went ahead with the BDing.

But for some reason I'm not very hopeful for this cycle:nope:

Happy Thanksgiving:) Oh Khigg, Im so happy. I cant imagine what that might have felt like emotionally :)
I am happy with those numbers for now. 5.1 was last month. So weak ovulation, if any. This month 6.6, 7.0, and today 10.0.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 shows good ovulation! We'll see for my last one on Monday. As for now just getting away for a couple of days. I am not feeling hopeful this cycle either Kat. Despite good numbers, we have slacked on bedding. Working more and just have no energy. We'll see. we did do eod when it counted :) Not sure how you did every day Khigg:wacko:
Hope those clear tubes get working Kat!

Happy Thanksgiving:) Oh Khigg, Im so happy. I cant imagine what that might have felt like emotionally :)
I am happy with those numbers for now. 5.1 was last month. So weak ovulation, if any. This month 6.6, 7.0, and today 10.0.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 shows good ovulation! We'll see for my last one on Monday. As for now just getting away for a couple of days. I am not feeling hopeful this cycle either Kat. Despite good numbers, we have slacked on bedding. Working more and just have no energy. We'll see. we did do eod when it counted :) Not sure how you did every day Khigg:wacko:
Hope those clear tubes get working Kat!

We slacked because of my late HSG:dohh: I figured BDing before wouldn't matter as the contrast would kill off the :spermy:. So we BDed as much as we could as I doubt we could've handled 2x a day. I remember one cycle we tried BDing every fertile day and it was a BFN and it was too much for us so we didn't do that again. I think I even said "All that BDing for nothing!" when AF showed :haha:

We can hope it was enough:) I've heard of women only BDing 1 during their fertile period and get their BFP. I remember 1 lady on the boards that got her BFP that way and she was totally surprised. As long as I got at least 1 session in there, I consider myself with a chance so I'm sure you still are in with a chance :thumbup:

Here's hoping for both of us :dust:

We did EOD for the last 4 cycles :) ovulation wasn't predictable so there was no way I was about to put out cd 13-25 lmao!! And WAHHHHHHOOOOOO! For 10!!

That's right we have ovulation :):):)
So next cycle I will continue my soy on the low dose and hope off the best.
I will schedule my docs appt and hsg in December. I have noticed my to is over 97.5 maybe that's the to spike everyone talks about???
Trying not to get hopes up. Khigg , you told your family?

I never temped so idk, but I will patiently be rooting for you :) everyone and their momma knows! I have a big mouth and told like 40 people, haha, so we made it Facebook official on thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->