• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Started Fertility Testing..Need buddies...

Good for you telling everybody:) How are you feeling?
So my last blood yesterday am was 12.1. So I definitely ovulated .yay. now we just have to see if anything happens:winkwink:
How are you doing Kat?any updates?

Good for you telling everybody:) How are you feeling?
So my last blood yesterday am was 12.1. So I definitely ovulated .yay. now we just have to see if anything happens:winkwink:
How are you doing Kat?any updates?

Yay for Oing:happydance:

Not much. I'm 7 dpo today and trying not to symptom spot as I always seem to find symptoms yet get AF:nope: So to avoid disappointment, I'm trying not to think "Yay, I'm pregnant" each time I notice something. I've been having some nausea (was really bad yesterday), headaches, cramping mostly 5 dpo and some cramping since, heartburn (was really bad 4 dpo) and am tired. But as said, not reading too much into anything in case AF shows up again:nope:

Hello can I join!! I'm having fertility testing!! Don't seem to be ovulating but no PCOS. Not sure what's going on! Blood test results tomorrow. Hope for some answers! X

Hi Lou :flower:
I have had much better results from this month than last and believe I have CONFIRMED ovulation. I will do one more month of progesterone testing before heading back to the doctor. My full bloods came back fine besides the initial low progesterone. I have had a vaginal us and they confirmed no pcos and that everything looks good. My hubby is scheduled for SA 12/27 and then back to the doctor in January. That will mark 13 months of TTC. Was blood your first step? How long have you been TTC???
Khiggy how ya feeling? and Kat any news ?

Hi Lou :flower:
I have had much better results from this month than last and believe I have CONFIRMED ovulation. I will do one more month of progesterone testing before heading back to the doctor. My full bloods came back fine besides the initial low progesterone. I have had a vaginal us and they confirmed no pcos and that everything looks good. My hubby is scheduled for SA 12/27 and then back to the doctor in January. That will mark 13 months of TTC. Was blood your first step? How long have you been TTC???
Khiggy how ya feeling? and Kat any news ?

Welcome Lou:flower:

Nope I'm 9 dpo today so AF should be here Wednesday or maybe Thursday. Don't have FRERs in this country so can't test until I'm closer to AF. But I'll probably wait until I'm late by at least 2-3 days so I don't waste a test:nope:

DH is hoping that if I'm not pregnant this time that I get AF 2-3 days earlier so we can maybe have our 1st round of IUI before Christmas but I told him it's very unlikely and we won't be able to start until after New Year's. Don't even know if that would be early enough with AF coming 2-3 days early:shrug: The way it is now the clinic didn't dare start us this month because they said the chances of them having to trigger me between the 24th and the 26th was much to high (they close either the 23rd or 24th and first open again after New Years so probably open from the 2nd of January).

Just got back from my appt. they failed to do the progesterone test but it didn't matter as my temps show no ovulation...although doctors said that a temperature rise isn't essential which is against everything I've ever read!!!

Bloodtest results suggests PCOS despite clear ultrasound scan!! Which is disappointing but I always thought I had PCOS!

Referred me to gynaecology at hospital...aprox 1 month waiting list so not too bad! Probably will get regular ovary scans to check for ovulation and then clomid if not.

I'm feeling good most days! Haven't thrown up yet (although I was close to it for wk 5-9). Super tire and my boobs grew a cup size in the first week- and the sensitivity hasn't let up yet.. just thanking God each uneventful day that passes and praying for health and happiness. I have good vibes about you bubbles :) I know it will happen!

Lou, hope you are doing ok, nobody wants to hear those results, but at least now you can move forward and get this show on the road!

Kat, ugh! The holidays ruin everything! Lol!

I have a weird feeling this cycle. Not sure why. No cramping, no twinges, no nausea, no nothing. Except for this "something" feeling inside me. Very weird and Im describing it crappy. But I have this tiny aura of pressure? emptiness?Below my belly button, comes and goes, almost like a throbbing. It sounds like Im in a horror movie!!!!
We'll see should be due around 12/7-12/10.
I hear you the holidays mess up everything! I love them wrapped all my gifts and under the tree already, but still feel stressed :)
Wow, khigg a cup size! I cant wait for 12 weeks so some anxiety can ease for you!
Lou what suggested pcos in your blood? did you get a vaginal us?my gyno did that right in the office? why did you think you had pcos? i thought I did bc i got multiple spikes on opks.
Kat wouldnt it be great if we could plan it?If I could plan it I would find out im pregnant this month due to my xmassy names. I wouldnt want them born in the season though bc its too common then :)

Yeah it stinks we can't start IUI this month:nope: Guess we should've started TTCing at least 1 month earlier than we did (so September 2013 instead of October 2013), then we would've reached it:haha:

Yeah it would be cool if you could plan that stuff. I was already thinking Russian inspired names if I'd conceived during our summer vacation in Russia but no luck:nope: Guess I'm one of those freaks that can't get pregnant during a vacation. Heard so many stories of couples having trouble conceiving and then it suddenly happens during a vacation but didn't happen for us:nope:

How are we all doing this week? Well, Im out again. She came and went. So onto cycle 11:cry:
Hubbys SA is this month and Ill progesterone test this month also. Then go to my gyno in january. Someone tell me good news....

How are we all doing this week? Well, Im out again. She came and went. So onto cycle 11:cry:
Hubbys SA is this month and Ill progesterone test this month also. Then go to my gyno in january. Someone tell me good news....

Sorry jjbubbles28, sure know how that feels:hugs:

I'm expecting AF today or tomorrow. We'll see but she hasn't arrived yet:shrug: But I have a feeling she will. I'm just hoping she isn't delayed by too many days as it stinks to get your hopes up and then they come crashing down:nope: Tried that in August when AF came 5 days late:dohh:

So I'm fully expecting to be onto cycle #17 soon:wacko:

UPDATE: Hate when I'm right :nope: I started getting light cramping and there's blood at my cervix. So on to cycle #17. It confirms though that the HSG did make me O 1 day earlier so I was right about that as well :)

To be honest I won't be expecting anything of cycle #17 and my hopes will be on cycle #18 as I'll be starting my 1st IUI.

Im sorry Kat :(
I think I messed up this cycle. I accidentally took double soy iso on the 4th day. Cant find much about what will happen, but thinking it will prevent ovulation cause dose was too high. Ugh. Staying positive and going trough the motions, I guess. One more week to your 3 month mark, right Khigg?

What dosage are you taking? 1 mess up/high dose won't ruin your whole cycle, don't worry. Let us know when DH gets his SA.

I'll be 12 wks on Wednesday. They say the second trimester starts wk 14 though?! I have no clue. My next appt isn't until jan 5th because my doctor was a saint and said that I could wait until the new year to start everything so that I only have to hit my deductible once :)

Well, with both doses it equaled 289mg. They advise not to go over 200mg. From what I found (since its like clomid) higher doses could prevent ovulation. Cant change it now so I'm not stressing it. His SA is 12/26, Merry Xmas to him . LOL.
So where does week 13 count??? weird.

I guess first trimester?! Idk lol.. Maybe I should call my doctor and ask hahah.

Lol! Fun stuff! Is he nervous?!

Im sorry Kat :(
I think I messed up this cycle. I accidentally took double soy iso on the 4th day. Cant find much about what will happen, but thinking it will prevent ovulation cause dose was too high. Ugh. Staying positive and going trough the motions, I guess.

Ups, are you sure that just one too high dose will do that:shrug: I've never taken it so I don't know myself:nope: Maybe it'll just delay it if you are careful the next few days? I'd just be careful with the dosage the next few days and see what happens.

AFM I'm still waiting on my Conceive Plus order:dohh: Still hasn't arrived and I was planning on starting to use it from Thursday (CD9):nope: Hope it arrives before then but am afraid DH ordered it too late and the holidays are making it arrive later than expected:dohh: Otherwise I'll just have to hope the little Preseed and what Conceive Plus I have is enough for those fertile days:wacko:

Hes not nervous, I am ! Not sure why. Probably scared of results. Im hearing that some girls say that with my high dose it will delay or stop ovulation. So we'll wait and see. I found pre seed in the store. Walmart and Target had it by me. I can only use a little bit of that stuff anyway. Its like a slip and slide:blush:

Hes not nervous, I am ! Not sure why. Probably scared of results. Im hearing that some girls say that with my high dose it will delay or stop ovulation. So we'll wait and see. I found pre seed in the store. Walmart and Target had it by me. I can only use a little bit of that stuff anyway. Its like a slip and slide:blush:

Ok let's hope it only delays it a bit and doesn't stop it at least:thumbup:

Yes I found out as well not to use very much Preseed:haha: I can only use a tad over 1 gm myself because otherwise it gets too slippery and would hinder DH in making his contribution or he'd seriously hurt himself :rofl:

Strangely enough I can use more of the Conceive Plus:shrug: Think the last couple of cycles I've used about 2-2½ gm without problems:winkwink:

Yeah our preseed lasted forever because we couldn't use more than a pee size or two. That stuff is so slippery and would take away the friction; DH hated it.

My hubby said he hates it, but um, finishes rather quickly when used :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"