• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Started Fertility Testing..Need buddies...

My hubby said he hates it, but um, finishes rather quickly when used :blush:

Yes it sounds like it's horrible stuff, your poor DH :haha:

I think my DH thinks it's ok, just as long as I don't use more than a tad over 1mg. He says he fears he'll slip around if I use more:haha:

But seriously, I have heard of people getting hurt using too much:wacko: Read about this one woman on another board who wrote that she apparently used too much (think she used like 3-4 mg), her DH,err, slipped and he hurt his,err, member and they couldn't BD for days after so almost the whole cycle went to waste and she of course got a bfn :wacko:

They should put warnings on that stuff:)
Well, I did get a positive OPK this am. So I guess Im going in the right direction. Havent started bdding yet. Will start this afternoon.

They should put warnings on that stuff:)
Well, I did get a positive OPK this am. So I guess Im going in the right direction. Havent started bdding yet. Will start this afternoon.

Yes they really should: Caution! using too much Preseed may cause serious injury to your OH/DH's member :haha:

Yay, get BDing:happydance:

DH and I usually start BDing every 2nd-3rd day after AF has left. So we're in BDing mode already:haha: It's just in case I O early so we do reach to get some BDing in there:thumbup:

Honestly, we usually are too, but just not into this month. Maybe Im just tired or the holidays, not sure. Trying and I stress trying not to care and enjoy the holiday. Ordered some royal jelly for next cycle too. Everyone finished xmas shopping? what did you get the hubbys?

I've been done! Got an early start this year and it was kind of nice. Probably will never happen again! I got my hubby new clothes, video games, and sports memorabilia. What about you and kat?

We got presents for everyone except my FIL and DH's grandmother (my MILs mother, wonderful and kind woman). We'll be getting those on Monday as we don't have time before since we're going to the movies tonight and tomorrow is our Christmas luncheon:wacko:

I got DH a fairly expensive shaving brush last year for Christmas and to save money bought a crappy, plastic stand. So this year I've bought him a new shaving brush stand in metal (which was more expensive than I thought it would be) plus a plastic traveling tube for the brush as well (for vacations and his business trips).

Yeah, since I'm a housewife and don't get much "salary" from DH, this is pretty much what I could afford:nope:

Am I silly??? whats a shaving brush? We set a limit on spending bc otherwise its too crazy. So we have to "find" something within our limits. For stocking stuffer he got homemade dessert soaps, a maintenance motorcycle book and our annual ornament. and for xmas a years subscription to Cooks County magazine, new iphone (5 so free!) and last season of walking dead :)

Fancy pants :haha:

:haha: He seems to enjoy it and says he gets a better shave that way so that's great for me:thumbup: I avoid him rubbing my skin off . That actually did happen very early in our relationship when he had some hair on his face. The passion was a bit too high and he rubbed some skin off of my chin so I had to use makeup to cover it up for days and days:blush:

How are we all doing? Im working through Xmas eve and then hectic with plans. So in case I miss logging on Merry Xmas :)

I'm 1 DPO today so we'll see, in the 2WW:coffee: Worst thing is I won't be able to drink much for New Year's as it'll be too early to test with the HPT I can buy here:wacko: Think I'll just have one tiny glass champagne.

Merry Christmas to all if I don't log on anytime soon. I definitely won't be on much tomorrow as that's the big day here:happydance:

So I'm 8 DPO today and not feeling much of anything so thinking this cycle may be a wash...again :shrug: But I'm not counting myself totally out until the :witch: shows up around January 6th:winkwink:

We finally figured out New Year's since it was too late to join my youngest BIL's party:dohh: We'll be going out to dinner. DH found a place where they will be serving mostly fish but there's a course of deer that I won't be eating (as I'm a pescetarian) so DH will be eating my portion:haha:

What will everyone else be doing for New Year's:happydance:

Hi Kat. Christmas was great, so good to see my family and we partied for 4 days!!!New Years Eve Im working until 1 and then making homemade enchiladas and garlic tomato rice. My husband stay home and watch movies. Love it! I hate deer too!
On a good note my progesterone was 10.6 and I have to test today and tomorrow. Hubbys sa was done and looks normal besides being viscous. I have a doc apt on Friday to go over results. Fingers crossed for you! Khiggy how you doing?

Hi Kat. Christmas was great, so good to see my family and we partied for 4 days!!!New Years Eve Im working until 1 and then making homemade enchiladas and garlic tomato rice. My husband stay home and watch movies. Love it! I hate deer too!
On a good note my progesterone was 10.6 and I have to test today and tomorrow. Hubbys sa was done and looks normal besides being viscous. I have a doc apt on Friday to go over results. Fingers crossed for you! Khiggy how you doing?

Wow 4 days:wacko: We only had the 24th and 26th where we were celebrating and had the 25th as a break:winkwink: Think on the 26th we arrived at my in-law's around 1 PM and first left at around midnight:wacko: So long luncheon but that's pretty typical Danish:haha: It was fun, we had our lunch, then coffee/tea with chocolate, cookies and marcipan/nougat sweets while we played Trivial Pursuit, a family tradition at my in-law's. The family was divided into 2 teams and despite the fact that the one team had a number from the older generation and it was an older version of the game, the "young" team won:happydance: Then we opened presents from those family members we didn't get gifts from on the 24th. DH got an "extension" of the Settlers game, with pirates and seafarers I think it's called while I got 3 paperback books from the "Warriors" series (the 1st 3 in the "original" series). It's actually geared towards a younger crowd but I think they're pretty good and I love cats so perfect :thumbup:

Wow, sounds yummy:thumbup: I don't hate deer so much as I don't eat any animal that has fur or feathers :haha: It's an ethical choice I made a few years ago. I've been threating to drop fish and shellfish as well and go vegetarian and my MIL gets a horrific look on her face :rofl: If I do, I'll wait until after I have a baby.

Glad about you and your DH's results:thumbup: Thanks, hope your appointment Friday goes well:happydance:

excited to hear about your appt, bubbles!

Kat, have you scheduled your appt for IUI?

I have an appt Monday morning and am excited to hear the hb, but also still nervous! I'm 14 wks this week and officially in the second trimester.

excited to hear about your appt, bubbles!

Kat, have you scheduled your appt for IUI?

I have an appt Monday morning and am excited to hear the hb, but also still nervous! I'm 14 wks this week and officially in the second trimester.

Nope not yet. First waiting on AF to come Monday or Tuesday and then have to call the clinic on whichever day ends up being CD1 to get my CD2/CD3 ultrasound scheduled and the day it's done, get instructed in taking hormones. So no idea when the actual IUI will be done yet but I'm assuming about around 2 weeks from CD1:shrug:

Ahh! I bet you are so pumped! :) maybe AF will be a BFP. How funny would that be?

Ahh! I bet you are so pumped! :) maybe AF will be a BFP. How funny would that be?

I've thought about that possibility but for some reason, doubt it:nope: I don't know, guess 16 failed cycles behind makes a person feel pretty negative about the chances of it happening. If the chart I looked at is correct, I only have a 6% chance according to my age (35) and how long we've been TTCing. We'll see, if I'm late by like 2-3 days, I'll test. But thinking we'll end up needing IUI and just hoping that I get my BFP the first time:happydance:

HI girls! Fingers crossed for you Kat. I know how you feel about so many failed cycles, but many women older than us get pregnant. Are you sure about 6%, I try not to read statistics bc they depress me. Yay Khigg for 14 weeks ! Cant wait to hear bout the HB. Did you guys think of getting your own Doppler?
ASF. Met with the top doctor at my ob/gyn facility. Loved him! He went through my record. Confirmed my bloods were good, except for low progesterone. Sowed him my next 2 months and confirmed O. Looked at Hubbys SA and confirmed normal and didnt even blink at high viscosity. Confirmed my couple of glasses of wine on the weekends was fine and assured me that it will happen bc I am healthy and have no red flags yet. Agreed to send me for a HSG and after that will meet with myself and hubby to schedule an IUI. Wasn't interested in the biopsy. Told me to discontinue soy iso and royal jelly. He believes if they havent worked they wont and said he will consider clomid although ovulating to produce a stronger O. Well, I guess good news:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->