Started Trying for baby number 2!

Sorry to keep writing on here but just want someone to tell me to stop being so silly....

I'm now 4 days late, still having period pains, lower back ache feeling very tired but taken 2 tests both negative. I last tested on Tuesday my hubby says not to test again until the morning but I'm very impatient. I know it's not the best time of day to take a test (7pm) but I just wanna know! Argh this is driving me mad. I just think my body is playing tricks on me!

Any suggestions???? :wacko:

Sorry to keep writing on here but just want someone to tell me to stop being so silly....

I'm now 4 days late, still having period pains, lower back ache feeling very tired but taken 2 tests both negative. I last tested on Tuesday my hubby says not to test again until the morning but I'm very impatient. I know it's not the best time of day to take a test (7pm) but I just wanna know! Argh this is driving me mad. I just think my body is playing tricks on me!

The more you stress about it, the more it can push your period back too as happened with me. Did you O when you thought? x

The more you stress about it, the more it can push your period back too as happened with me. Did you O when you thought? x

Well I went for a wee before and when I wiped there was a faint bit of pink blood but then a bit later I went for another wee no more blood?? So now I'm expecting AF to come over night or tomorrow :(

Well when I was late I took a test every day for 10 days and only at 10 days late did I get the FAINTEST positive with my first. So you could well be pregnant.

I had pink blood at about 5 days late and thought my period was starting but doctor reckons it was implantation bleeding.

I'm starting to try soon so just thought I'd join in :)

AF has most definitely arrived!! :(

I am sorry AF showed up Romy! Time to have some wine this weekend and then get back on it and hopefully next month you will have your BFP! xxxx

I got my mirena removed this morning. It did not even hurt, I was stressing all yesterday about it and it was absolutely fine! I was also expecting to almost immediately bleed out on the table when it was taken out, so far not any sight of AF! So now I am totally confused where I am in my cycle GRRRRR

Hi! Started ttc#2 as well this month. DS is 15months, conceived on the first month trying using SMEP. I had pcos (40 day cycle) so I never expected it was this easy to conceive my first! Kind of expecting this to happen this time around, symptom spotting but everything feels so different now. No ov pains, no hunger or tender bb pains, no sensitive smell. Currently at 2dpo. Fingers crossed xx !

Aw sorry to hear, what a stressful wait for you.

We are now in the same boat so u can whinge to me to your hearts content. Im expecting it to take a few months for us as ive only been off the pill 1 month.

Is there a September thread?

Aw sorry to hear, what a stressful wait for you.

We are now in the same boat so u can whinge to me to your hearts content. Im expecting it to take a few months for us as ive only been off the pill 1 month.

Is there a September thread?

I have never been late before, typical it had to be the first month of trying :) never mind there is always this/next month - I have my fingers crossed for all :)

Silly question as I should know this but do you ovulate 14 days after the first day of your last period? My period started on 16th August so does that mean I ovulate on or around Saturday 30th??

Also as we did IT for 7 days straight last month and that didn't work we are gonna try doing IT every other day? Would this be a good idea? :thumbup:

Silly question as I should know this but do you ovulate 14 days after the first day of your last period? My period started on 16th August so does that mean I ovulate on or around Saturday 30th??

Also as we did IT for 7 days straight last month and that didn't work we are gonna try doing IT every other day? Would this be a good idea? :thumbup:

Thats theory if you have 28 day cycles. But everyone is completely different! But if you go by that your fertile week would be 27th Aug - 1st Sept. Are you temping, checking CM, using OPK? any to help work out when you'l ovulate?x

Thats theory if you have 28 day cycles. But everyone is completely different! But if you go by that your fertile week would be 27th Aug - 1st Sept. Are you temping, checking CM, using OPK? any to help work out when you'l ovulate?x

No not using anything to see if I'm ovulating as I didn't need to first time I got pregnant :) but I might try something this time round :) any suggestions on what brand?

I just use internet cheapies, clear blue are to expensive for me! x

Anyone ready for another month of trying??? :)

:hi: hi!

We're starting TTC this cycle, AF just ended and i'll ovulate in about a week from today.
I'm so excited!

I'm also going to use wondfo's OPK's and I bought a clearblue digital one too

i've been keeping track of my cycles for months now so they're pretty predictable :)

Yeah it is not true!
Everyone ovulates at a different time, I usually ovulate around CD15-CD16.
But everyone also has a different luteal phase (=days in between ovulation & AF)

We're starting TTC this cycle, AF just ended and i'll ovulate in about a week from today.
I'm so excited!

i've been keeping track of my cycles for months now so they're pretty predictable :)

Hi

According to my period/ovulation tracker app on my phone I ovulate next Saturday so we are starting early by doing IT every other day :)

Good Luck :) x

I'm so excited!

Hi

According to my period/ovulation tracker app on my phone I ovulate next Saturday so we are starting early by doing IT every other day :)

Good luck, its all about tracking and working your cycles out!!

Im 14DPO today.. Still getting BFN but no sign of AF. My LP is usually 12 or 13 days also! Tomorrow il be 15DPO! Hoping AF shows soon or atleast BFP, If not il be expecting next cycle soon. Good luck!

I'm so excited!

Hi

Good luck, its all about tracking and working your cycles out!!

Im 14DPO today.. Still getting BFN but no sign of AF. My LP is usually 12 or 13 days also! Tomorrow il be 15DPO! Hoping AF shows soon or atleast BFP, If not il be expecting next cycle soon. Good luck!

Good luck to you 2 :) I hope AF doesn't arrive and you get your BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->