Started Trying for baby number 2!

Cd8....so bored of waiting and it's my first month. Having never TTC before I just want my bfp now lol. We're trying a girl sway as well so might take longer

Cd9 here, I know what you mean .. going by slloooowww!!

Well AF got me last night 2 hours after testing! :(
Onto CD2 today... FX its our month this time

Well im 2dpo, second month ttc. Hoping September is it.

AF due the 9th September :)

Good luck everyone sorry af got u jess812 xxx

Is a sign of ovulation period like cramps?? Also I've got quite a few spots on my face over the last few days?

:thumbup:

We are trying to conceive our second, our DD is 3.
I have been on birth control for the last 2 years. I stopped taking it 3 months ago, had one period and then missed the last 2. I know I have to have a period to be able to become pregnant, so I am super frustrated and feel hopeless. I want another one so bad:wacko:

i got a negative OPK last night at 5.30pm, then a positive smiley cb digital at 7.30 pm (cheapie still looked negative).. so caught the very beginning of my surge.
This morning at 11am the cheapie test line was darker than the control line and still a smiley cb digital.
We couldn't DTD last night but will tonight.. hope we catch that eggy!

Honest question needing honest answers.

Anyone still have second thoughts / freaking out about having #2.

I had a really bad day with dd yesterday, i ended up in tears and had this overwhelming feeling that i cant do this pregnant or with a baby.

Today im clucky again.

Please tell im normal lol

I had a really bad day with dd yesterday, i ended up in tears and had this overwhelming feeling that i cant do this pregnant or with a baby.

Today im clucky again.

Yes I too doubt our decision to ttc #2 sometimes!!
It's mainly cause I'm scared I won't cope as DD was a high needs baby and I'm not sure how to deal with a 3 year old and a high needs baby at the same time .

Hope you don't mind me joining but read up on some of the posts in this thread as I will be trying properly for #2 around December time and kind on ntnp right now but when it comes to ovulation time which I can just tell my how my body is from tracking with my first baby I seem to panic too and think of no we can't bd now as it could mean getting pregnant and I'm not sure we are ready. So I totally get what you mean shanandboc! Although I no I'd be delighted if I did get pregnant now and always gutted when af showed up I still have that feeling of is it too soon, we i cope being pregnant with a one year old but then I look to the future of two close together and love the idea. Ohhh mixed emotions but I'm babbling lol

Shan, I think it's very normal to feel like that. I know I do at times especially when DD is trashing the place if i'm not paying attention to/entertaining her constantly (she's my little shadow nowadays, used to be content to play/be on her own sometimes but not anymore lol :wacko:) and I wonder how i'd cope with a newborn aswell. She loves babies though so the thought of her being a loving big sister usually cheers me up when i'm having a tough day :flower:

I'm 1 DPO today! AF due Friday the 13th LOL
I'll probably start testing early around 8 dpo since I have 20 hpt cheapies

Today im clucky again.

I've been the same since first talking to my husband about having another baby, thinking is this the right thing? Can we afford it? How will i cope with a newborn as well as my #1 Etc... But after the day I've had I know I'm ready to have baby #2

I've been to my cousins sons christening today he is just 7 months old and when my cousin and her husband were thanking everyone for coming and for the gifts they then shocked and surprised the whole room by announcing that baby #2 was coming in March... I nearly burst into tears I was so jealous, obviously happy for them but it also pained me as I know they weren't trying as such! So because of that feeling of jealously I know I'm ready for another baby if that makes sense :wacko:

I'm 1 DPO today! AF due Friday the 13th LOL
I'll probably start testing early around 8 dpo since I have 20 hpt cheapies

Ooh Friday 13th hehe

Good luck to you, please let us know how you get on :)

I quite often doubt my decision but I know I want another baby and I know I want them close together. It'll be hard. But it will be worth it.

Every time someone tells me there pregnant I'm happy but dying with jealousy it's such an irrational feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->