• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

Come on Pinkie! Grow those eggs! Cheering you on chickadee.

I'm surviving kinda. PMA is up and down, most of my med induced symptoms are gone. I'm hangin in there.

Come on Pinkie! Grow those eggs! Cheering you on chickadee.

I'm surviving kinda. PMA is up and down, most of my med induced symptoms are gone. I'm hangin in there.

Dazed, I think we crossposted. Hang in there dear. You are in my thoughts.

Dazed, I think we crossposted. Hang in there dear. You are in my thoughts.

Yeah, we did.

I currently have no plans to test early. If I do, it may be the morning of.

Thanks for cheering on my two little ones, I know I need to stay hopeful and actually looking forward to EC tomorrow. I have read plenty of stories about the numbers game too. I remember one poor lady getting 23 eggs and not a single one fertilized, that's cruel. One of my first cycle buddies got 2 and got her first bfp.

Trigger shot went fine last night, I was so tired but had to stay up for it. I was so nervous, the previous cycle it wouldn't work I don't think the needle was attached properly I thought I was going to pass with out with the panic but thankfully this one was a breeze. It feels odd doing no injections today, its like I have forgotten something.

Dazed, I am feeling you on the PMA ups and downs. You are doing great, hang in there. Sorry I think you have already told us this but when is your OTD?

Have a good day everyone.

:flower:

Thanks for cheering on my two little ones, I know I need to stay hopeful and actually looking forward to EC tomorrow. I have read plenty of stories about the numbers game too. I remember one poor lady getting 23 eggs and not a single one fertilized, that's cruel. One of my first cycle buddies got 2 and got her first bfp.

Trigger shot went fine last night, I was so tired but had to stay up for it. I was so nervous, the previous cycle it wouldn't work I don't think the needle was attached properly I thought I was going to pass with out with the panic but thankfully this one was a breeze. It feels odd doing no injections today, its like I have forgotten something.

Dazed, I am feeling you on the PMA ups and downs. You are doing great, hang in there. Sorry I think you have already told us this but when is your OTD?

Have a good day everyone.

:flower:

Good luck with egg collection :hugs: xx

The 10th

Hey Pinkie, just wanted to wish you good luck on egg collection. I am cheering for you. Let us know :thumbup:

good luck tmw pinkie!!! fingers crossed

i hear y'all on the ups and downs, feeling down today but at least tomorrow is a new start!

Hows everything moving along for you MrsL?

I almost forgot, thanks for the reminder Krissy!

GOOD LUCK Pinkie! :dust:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies.

EC went smoothly, we managed to retrieve the two eggs and now I just have the long and agonising wait to find out if they fertilized tomorrow. I am so nervous. Please send lots of positive vibes to my two little ones. I will let you know how I get on. Feeling a little drained so planning on spending the evening with a take away and a good movie.

Hope everyone else is getting on well and looking forward to the weekend. :flower:

Pinkie, I was stalking for your update. I will be thinking of your two embies. I know the days between EC and ET are agonizing. You will make it. We are here for you. You will get good news tomorrow. :thumbup:

i hear y'all on the ups and downs, feeling down today but at least tomorrow is a new start!

How are you doing dear? I hope you are feeling better. Stay strong and keep positive. An IVF cycle is such an emotional and physically challening experience.... You will make it!

How are you doing dear? I hope you are feeling better. Stay strong and keep positive. An IVF cycle is such an emotional and physically challening experience.... You will make it!

i am doing better today eab - thank you! physically uncomfortable, but better emotionally than yesterday

tonight is my last night of stims, and then trigger tmw and retrieval monday....cant believe i only have a few more shots left!

We have one embryo on board :happydance: I am so happy and so relieved. The other one was still too immature to fertilize, obviously gutted that didn't come on but I need to be happy and hopeful on this one. We have ET booked for Monday lunchtime and I am asking for my loved ones looking down on me to please let this little embie continue to divide well. I had to drive back to the hospital this morning to pick up my steroids and clexane. The steroids taste disgusting and the clexane was no different to the injections so I was pleased about that. Even though I am sick of injections I will happily do them if it makes this work.

MrsL4 - well done on getting this far, good luck with the trigger tonight. How are your follicles coming along?

Krissy, I hope the Lupron is being kind.

Dazed, how are you feeling? Only a few more days to go.

Eab, how are you feeling, do you have any symptons yet?

Hello to everyone else... :flower:

Sending lots and lots and lots of positive energy your way Pinkie! I hope transfer goes well Monday.

I am waiting for them to call me today with the time to take the trigger tonight. They are finalizing the schedule for Monday today ( I am sure some people are getting u/s and labs today) - my group does cycle IVFs.

Follicles are good. There were a lot. To be honest, I didn't sit there and count them as my REI was happy and there were plenty in the healthy range. It looked like at least 10 on each side. They didn't measure all of them, just about 3-4 on each side that were the biggest. I think my E2 was just over 3000. Will see how many they get on Monday, and hope that the majority are mature and ready to fertilize!

I am soooo ready for these bad boys to come out on Monday! I feel like I am dragging around saggy water balloons in my pelvis......don't feel bloated....just heavy.

Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend.

Pinkie, I am glad you are feeling positive :) You have all the reasons. One is all you need and you got it!!! I am sending lots of positive vibes to that little one. I know it is going to make it.Good luck with ET. Let us now how it goes!

L4, things look really good for you. You almost made it! I can only imagine how uncomfortable you feel. Good luck with the trigger and retrieval!

Dazed, just a few more days...

Hello to everybody else.

AFM, not feeling much at all...I feel pretty tired early in the afternoon and in the evening but it is hard to tell whether it is the steroids or the pregnancy. I am praying everything goes well. I have lost so many... But I have a good feeling this time. I hope all the medications I am taking will do the trick!

Thank you ladies, I am terrified about tomorrow and cant wait to get there and know our one embryo is still doing well. So scared. Thanks for the positive vibes. Will let you know how it goes.

MrsL4, best of luck with EC tomorrow sounds like you have a healthy number of follicles so no doubt you're get a good number of eggs. Will be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

Eab, I have a good feeling for you too. You hang in there you are going great :hugs:

On a different note, I thought I would share this 'infertility etiquette'. I came across it a few years ago and thought it was brilliant. If you ever struggle to explain to someone how infertility is for a women and a couple and how they can support you, I thought this was the perfect explanation.

https://www.resolve.org/support/for-family--friends/infertility-etiquette.html

Pinkie, I know, the wait between EC and ET is agonizing. I have a god feeling about your little one! I can't wait to hear the good news about your transfer tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing the link. I knew about the website but did not really look into it. I will definitely do so.

L4, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->