• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

Dazed, I hope these 3 embies are continuing to grow for you and you have a perfect blast to transfer. You may have already mentioned this but do you have a choice of how many to transfer?

Eab, I am so nervous for you. A positive line is a great start. I will be thinking you and keep us posted. :hugs:

MrsL4, nice to hear you are feeling good about things. Keep that positive attitude, it will help throughout the process. I find the injections fine too, its the waiting to know if you have any fertilized eggs and the two week wait that is torture. Great baseline scan and good luck with starting the stims.

Krissy, I don't know anything about FET unfortunately so I can't offer you any advice. What have your clinic advised and what are their success rates on both medicated and natural?

AFM I am getting on fine thanks, I am on day 7 of stims and its seriously dragging. I did the short protocol last time which took 14 days start to finish so this is killing me. First scan on Friday, I am so nervous to know how many follicles there are.

Hope everyone else is getting on well :flower:

Long protocol does seem like forever! I'm surprised you are just now getting scanned though. It sometimes amazes me the variations between clinics.

I don't really know if we get a choice. I know they will not transfer 3! I talked to DH about it and we are going to go with the doc's recommendation I think. Always room to change my mind.

Dazed, I hope these 3 embies are continuing to grow for you and you have a perfect blast to transfer. You may have already mentioned this but do you have a choice of how many to transfer?

Eab, I cant wait to hear your good news.....So excited!

MrsL4, a positive attitude always helps...Good for you!

Krissy, Sorry I don't think I can help.

Pinkie - Fxed you have a ton of follies!

AFM - not much here just cheering all of you ladies on till I start my cycle at the end of July!

Thanks ladies! You are the best!
Not sure about the choice, but we will find out tomorrow!

Did anyone else feel really tired during their protocol but have trouble sleeping? I have been feeling exhausted with little energy the last week or so and wake up a lot during the night which is unlike me. I had a terrible night sleep last night, restless legs, night sweats, I can't remember feeling like this on my other cycles.

:flower:

Pinkie - Absolutely!! Insomnia (and the resulting exhaustion) were probably one of my biggest complaints, especially during the early days (I think eventually the exhaustion won lol).

FWIW - if anyone else has to make the medicated/natural FET decision, we decided to go medicated because there seems to be maaaany more pros than cons.
Started BCP this AM and we're on track for a July 7th-ish FET! <3 :cold: <3

Yay for being on track Krissy!

Pinkie - I didn't really have that problem. I was generally tired and went to sleep fine.

AFM - PUPO with twins!

Dazed, congratulations on being PUPO! I hope both your embies stick!

Krissy, glad to hear you are getting the ball rolling. I hope the time goes by fast and you will get your little one(s) in your womb where they belong.

Pinkie, sorry to hear you are feeling like that. I totally understand you. I felt miserable, especially the second week. This long protocol really killed me. I was so happy the day I was told it was time to trigger. I could not take it anymore. How long do you have left? I think your first monitoring u/s is tomorrow? I wish you all the best.

ttcbaby, thanks for cheering for us! I hope the time goes by fast for you.

AFM, I got my beta today! :bfp::happydance:
I am 9dp6dt so basically 15dpo. Beta was 75. The nurse said anything above 50 is fine. So I will try not to worry. I am so happy we did PGS testing and we know the embryo is normal. I will go back on Monday for my second beta

Woooot! Things are really getting exciting!

Dazed - Double Congrats on Pupo! FXed :dust:

Eab - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :wohoo::happydance::crib::happydance::wohoo: H&H 9 months!

Dazed, Yey for being PUPO - congratulations. :happydance: You went with the two then, I truly hope you get a sticky bean. When is your test date?

Krissy, good news that things have started to move along again and bring on the July FET!!

Glad its not just me that is feeling tired. Luckily I am off work at the moment and managed to get in an afternoon nap today. Scan tomorrow, cant wait. I've been having a few twinges the last couple of days so hoping that's a good sign and there is some activity going on. Will let you know how it goes.

Hope everyone is getting on ok :flower:

Eab - so so happy for you :happydance: Huge congratulations.
What a great start to the thread, virtual hugs to you :hugs: wishing you have very happy and healthy 9 months.

I am feeling emotional xx

CONGRATS EAB!

Not sure when my test date is. Still have to schedule it.

EAB - OMG woohoo! Congrats hun that is wonderful....does this mean you will do the intralipids again?

Krissy - I think you made the right choice, good luck hun!

Dazed - Whoop Whoop for being PUPO with twins! Did the third make it to freeze?

Pinkie - Yes I do remember that, then once I got a bit further on, I felt an amazing sense of calm, not sure where that came from but I hope it happens to you!

They don't freeze til day 5. Of it makes it that far, they will.

Hi ladies, just got back from my scan I was there for hours, I now need a nap!

Not much activity unfortunately but I am trying not to worry too much because this is how my previous two cycles have gone. I have 7 follicles all together with one at 11mm and the rest under 10mm and my lining is still a bit thin a 7mm. I continue with my stims and go back for another scan on Monday. The cycle is going exactly like the others so no doubt I will have a 3rd scan Weds with my trigger that night and collection next Friday - fingers crossed. All I want is one good fertilized egg to transfer [-o&lt; I plan to do some fertility yoga this weekend try and get some blood flowing to the important areas.

I start stims tonight and ultrasound Monday to see how things look. Don't really know what to expect at 3 days of stims, but excited to see!

Pinkie - try taking small walks. This will help increase blood flow. I have also read some wives tails that wearing socks 24/7 helps as well to get blood flowing. Search "cold uterus" and see what comes up.

Good Luck Mrs. L.

Funny you say that Dazed, I was only just complaining about how cold my feet are and I have read before about the cold uterus, I will look into it a bit more. I am also about to go for a nice walk. You are a few days past transfer now, how are you feeling?

Good luck with the stims tonight MrsL4, its funny how all the clinics do things differently. What dose are you on?

1 day past and get the cramp every once and awhile. Still sore from ER, so can't really compare anything right now. They said my ovaries are quite swollen.

I did schedule ,my OTD for 6/10. Not sure if I will test before then.

Pinkie - They also say to eat warm foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->