• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

Has it only been a day?? Sorry I am lost with my days at the moment. Sorry to hear you are a little sore from ER hopefully that will ease in a few days. I would hold out testing for as long as you can to make sure you get an accurate result. This TWW is the worst, make sure you keep busy.

I think we'll be getting a hot curry for dinner tonight then.

:flower:

Hmm... you ladies have me intrigued about this cold uterus thing - I had never heard of it before. But my feet are always freezing cold. I mean, granted they were when I had my DD too and it wasn't a problem then - but I wouldn't mind wearing warm fuzzy socks and eating soups if it might do some good!

My feet are almost always HOT! I was tempted to sleep in socks last night, but I couldn't since they were already hot.

Funny you say that Dazed, I was only just complaining about how cold my feet are and I have read before about the cold uterus, I will look into it a bit more. I am also about to go for a nice walk. You are a few days past transfer now, how are you feeling?

Good luck with the stims tonight MrsL4, its funny how all the clinics do things differently. What dose are you on?

I am on menopur 75 and gonal f 150 and lupron 5 ....3 days of that, then ultrasound :)

Ladies, thank you so much for your support! I have to admit that I feel a bit nervous with that lowish beta.... I hope my next beta comes back great. Two more days until then. I wish I could relax but with all my previous losses I have lost all my confidence. I am ok though. Trying to stay calm and positive, though I freak out at times.

ttcbaby, I already did my second intralipids infusion the day of ET. I was told I should do it every fours weeks.

Pinkie, I think 7 follicles is pretty good. As we all say, quality is what matters! I bt you are worn out with all these medications. Which day are you at? I hope your next scan goes even better. I think fertility yoga is an awesome idea! I read on an acupuncture book that soaking your feet in warm water helps with the blood flow.

mrsL, YAY for starting stimming! I wish you the best. Keep us posted.

Dazed, I hope you feel better soon. I am impressed if you manage to hold out until beta. But definitely agree with Pinkie to hold out as much as you can.

Hello Krissy

Eab, I think you had a good beta especially only after 9dpt but I understand why you are nervous. Lets hope the next one is a nice big number to help you relax a little more. Until then stay strong and I am really rooting for you :hugs:

Yes I am getting a little bored of these injections now. Its been 24 days since I started down regging and I am on day 10 of stims. I am also on 450 menopur which is the highest dose so it takes me forever to draw up all the meds each morning. I am happy with 7 follicles I just really need them to grow over the next 4 days as they are still quite small.

I have a big family day tomorrow, there will be a BBQ and plenty of wine and beer. I need to come up with an excuse to avoid the alcohol as apart from my sister no one knows we are doing this cycle. You'd think I would be use to doing this by now.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :flower:

Pinkie, thanks for the support !

I hear you about the injections. Mine was also a long protocol. I had my ER more than a month after my first injection. The last days were really dragging and I was really feeling miserable. I was on the highest dose as well. It is a real killer. I hope these last few days go by fast. I have a good feeling that your follies will keep growing. I hope your ER day will be here soon. I was so relieved the day I learned I was going to trigger.

In the meantime, enjoy your BBQ day!

I am feeling ok. Freaking out at times, but hopeful in general. Although I am scared of getting burnt again....

Hi Ladies, so I had my other scan today and unfortunately not much has changed and I am feeling completely devastated, this is our worst cycle yet. :cry:

My lining has gone to 8mm but I only have two follicles measuring at 11mm and 13mm the rest are still under 10 and not growing. I am going back on Weds for another scan before they decide what to do. I am trying to stay hopeful on the two that are growing but feeling all the positive energy has been completely zapped out of me. I am on day 12 of stimming already, the max is 14 so I have two more days I just cant see it happening. I have no idea what to do with myself now, I am just sitting here waiting. I am also kicking myself that I didn't take up acupuncture this time around and wondering if that would have made any difference but I suppose its too late for 'what ifs'.

Sorry for the downer I am just feeling a little sorry for myself. What I would give for a big glass of wine right now.

I hope everyone else is getting on ok, please give me some good news??

Oh Pinkie! I'm so sorry this isn't turning out the way you want. Vent away, we are all here to lean on.

Nothing new to report here. Hormones are getting the best of me and poor DH!

Eab and Pinkie - Big :hugs: to you both over your anxieties over your respective waits.

Eab - I hope that beta increases nicely for you. You could just be someone with natural low levels of hcg so you just caught it very early and it'll still increase properly. I know with my DD I didn't have a + HPT until I was 6 weeks! So I keep my expectations low on all beta readings.

Pinkie - Quality over quantity! FXed those two are stellar for you.

AFM - Nothing new to report. Had a busy weekend with the fam (we went up to visit my parents, go to an alumni weekend, and see my extended family)... other than that, just trucking along on BCP to prep for the medicated FET. I start Lupron on Thursday.

EAB - Did you do another beta today or will it be tomorrow....fxed for you!

Pinkie - sorry hun, I know it is such a disappointment when the cycle doesn't go as planned.

Pinke, darling, I am so sorry about the disappointment. I know the feeling. In my case things changed a lot in the last few days. Anything which is around 15mm at ER can be mature. There is definitely hope! When I was disappointed my RE said that the numbers dont matter that much. Sometimes he retrieves 20 eggs and there is no pregnancy. Sometimes he retrieves one and it results in a pregnancy. You only need that good embryo. I had low numbers too because my fertilization rates are never high and I start with few eggs as well. I only had 4 fertilized. Krissy only had two fertilized and she ended up with two beautiful embies! You might get only 2-3 eggs, but they will all fertilize and make it to day5. I know it is hard, but hang in there, there is still hope. :hugs:

Krissy, wow, time is going by fast. Soon enough you will be PUPO!! I have a good feeling about those two embies!

Dazed, I know what you mean about the hormones.... I am keeping everything crossed for you.

Hello to everybody else!

AFM, I had a loooong morning waiting for that second reading. It went up to 737 :happydance:. I am soooo happy and relieved. I was feeling so unsure about it that I really needed a good number to boost my confidence. I am having my first u/s in 8 days!!!

EAB - Did you do another beta today or will it be tomorrow....fxed for you!

Pinkie - sorry hun, I know it is such a disappointment when the cycle doesn't go as planned.

ttcbaby117, I think we crossposted. Yes I did. 737!!! Thanks for thinking of me!
How are you feeling!

congrats eab!!! thats awesome news
hopefully the ultrasound will be here before ya know it!

Had my day 3 stims ultrasound -- so far so good. Had 3 on the right ~ 9-10mm and two on the left about the same size. Looked like there were some more little ones but they didn't measure. Still spotting.....they said the lining looked thin, and that wasn't unexpected this early on during stims

So I continue the same dose and have a repeat ultrasound and blood work on wednesday (which will be after 5 stim days)

Don't think I've realized how quickly it was going.....I keep on thinking about work schedule and whatnot, and how I will work it all out....but it looks like it will be here before I know it, and it is what it is!

Thanks for your support ladies. I feel a lot better today, yesterday was emotional both me and OH were really upset but we had a very long and tearful talk about what we will do if this cycle doesn't work and I am feeling hopeful and more confident about the furture. I know I need to stay positive on the two that are growing but compare to my last two cycles this one looks pretty pathetic. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

Eab - WHOOP, great number well done you :happydance: and what a relief. I am really pleased for you hun, I hope you continue to have a happy healthy pregnancy and good luck at the u/s.

Krissy, glad to hear everything is on track with you. Its seems to be going so fast.

L4, well done on your first scan, 3 days is not very long for stimming so no doubt you will have a few more nicely growing in a couple of days.

ttcbaby117, hi... thanks for sticking around and supporting.

Dazed, hope those embies are getting comfy and you are feeling ok.

Hello to anyone I have missed :flower:

:happydance: Congrats Eab! That's an awesome beta :D So glad things are all moving in the right direction now

Hi girls! Hope all is going well.

Eab - great beta

Pinkie - glad to see some PMA

Krissy - good luck on the next scan

Hello to anyone I missed

AFM- Nothing new. Still occasional cramping, moodiness. Sad new though, my last embie didn't make it to freeze. Kinda devistated and it doesn't help that my PMA is up and down at the moment.

Hi ladies,

So, I went for my final scan today and thankfully my lining is now over 10 and the two follicles have grown, one is at 14mm and the other 20mm. I still have a few small ones at 10mm but they are not doing much. We are going for it and I trigger tonight with EC on Friday. I am putting all my hopes on getting these two mature eggs and producing good embryos, as I've said before I just want one good blast to transfer. [-o<

Dazed, I am sorry to hear your last embryo didn't make it to freeze :-( I hope you are surviving the TWW and keeping busy. Not long to go...

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Dazed, I am so sorry your last embryo did not make it. I can understand the disappointment. I did not have anything to freeze on either cycle. It is not uncommon not have anything to freeze. I hope you have two sticky ones in there. Are you planning to PAOS any time soon?

Pinkie, that is wonderful news. All you need is one good one and you will get it. You know I have read of women who start with 10-20 eggs and end up with 2-3 blasto and women with very few eggs who have similar outcomes. The number of eggs do not matter all that much. You will have two mature ones for sure. The 14mm will most likely be mature by ER.

L4, things seems to be going pretty well and fast :) I will be stalking for your update today!

Hello Krissy, baby117 and everybody else :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"