Starting again, join me?

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm pretty much in the same boat too. I'm on CD4. I was so sure all my symptoms were pointing to a BFP but no way, not this month! lol I started a thread in the tww which turned into a lucky thread for some lovely other ladies :) 4 BFP's so far!

KittyKan, I exercise Monday to Friday and I don't stop during the tww. Exercise, like you said, is crucial! And once I do get my BFP, I'm going to keep working out, maybe not as intense, I will try to keep my heart rate lower, but I think it's important to stay active even when pregnant. Plus, they say it makes for a much easier pregnancy and an easier labor.

I hope we all get our BFP's this time around!! :D Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

Hi BabyMamma87! Welcome to our lucky thread - it will be Im sure! :) Totally with you re exercise. I used to find it hard to motivate myself but now Im in a little routine, I love it. Today is my day off though, back on tomoz and sunday. Will throw in some nice walks too.
I want to give yoga a go too to relax and also to stregthen my core etc for pregnancy, pre birth & labour. Do you do yoga, pilates or anything like that?

Hi BabyMamma87! Welcome to our lucky thread - it will be Im sure! :) Totally with you re exercise. I used to find it hard to motivate myself but now Im in a little routine, I love it. Today is my day off though, back on tomoz and sunday. Will throw in some nice walks too.
I want to give yoga a go too to relax and also to stregthen my core etc for pregnancy, pre birth & labour. Do you do yoga, pilates or anything like that?

Hi KittyKan :) I went through a phase where I didnt have the motivation either to exercise, but I started a five days a week program with my bestie. It was Monday to Friday for the past 10 weeks, now it's 3 days a week. It's something different every day. Monday-circuit training, Tuesday-Dreadmill, Wednesday-weight training, Thursday-different types of cardio workouts, Friday-crazy intense circuit training.

I've wanted to try yoga and pilates for a while now, but it's really pricy to go to classes around here. Yoga would be amazing during pregnancy! And it gets you ready for labor too. I think I will probably do that once I get my BFP :) Another thing that a girl suggested on another thread I had about working out was aquatics, I bet that would be really good while preggers :)

You mentioned zumba earlier, I love zumba! haha I did it last summer and it was amazing, what a workout! I hurt my foot last summer and now I have a cyst in it, so I had to find stuff with less impact.

I hope this is a lucky thread too! :D I'm testing on the July 20th. I have really long cycles. Well it all depends lol, I've had cycles that lasted 27 days and other cycles that last 45 days. But lately it's been 36-37 days.

I agree that exercise is important for ttc and pregnancy. OH and I have returned to the gym this cycle so I am hoping it brings me my BFP!

I agree that exercise is important for ttc and pregnancy. OH and I have returned to the gym this cycle so I am hoping it brings me my BFP!

Hi Minni :) yes, that is a very good idea, that's so nice that OH goes to the gym with you! I wish hubby would do the same with me but he doesnt like the gym he says.. but he still doesnt do anything while at home either.

Exercise is definitely key though. The more you are in shape the better it is for you and the baby.

Good luck and fingers crossed for your BFP :D :dust:

Hey ladies

I had my scan today and I made some nice follicles.

Dr did the trigger shot

And I did an opk now and its positive.

Dr said to bd tomorrow night at 9pm.

But can we bd now seeing that test is positive?

Hi Minni :) yes, that is a very good idea, that's so nice that OH goes to the gym with you! I wish hubby would do the same with me but he doesnt like the gym he says.. but he still doesnt do anything while at home either.

Exercise is definitely key though. The more you are in shape the better it is for you and the baby.

I'm very lucky that he enjoys going to the gym with me. It's a plus that it doesn't take time away from us since he comes too. :) thanks and good luck to you as well!

hey ladies, mind if i join ? i love all the positivity floating around here !!

i am brand new to this website, but it is great to have a place to discuss this with all our ladies who are in the same boat. this is only my second month ttc but i already feel like it is not going to happen for me soon ! i don't know why, i guess i just want it to happen so badly that it feels like its impossible. after reading everyone elses stories i guess these negative thoughts are just part of the process.

baby dust to everyone and best of luck !!! it is healthier for our bodies if we do not stress over it :)

Hey,

Yes it is all part of the process..... Good Luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->