Starting Business Hand Drawn Sketches

Well I make cards but have also started dabbling in photography. Not really sure where I'm going to end up but I think the journey is going to be fun lol.

Ohh that sounds fab... One word... Weddings.... We got married in April and the lady who did our invites was fab and she was so reasonable... We found her at a local wedding fayre at a hotel near us... She did invites, name places, table plans, etc.....

I love hand made cards too, think it is such a nice touch.... Can't wait to see your page when it is set up xxx

Yes I think that might be the direction I end up taking. I recently did the wedding photography for a lovely lady I met through bnb and I've got another booking in January. My husband said I should do a complete wedding package - stationery and photography!

Do a small shoot of the couple when they get engaged (incorporating the ring?) then work that into the stationary :) I'd have loved something like that when I got married!

Well I make cards but have also started dabbling in photography. Not really sure where I'm going to end up but I think the journey is going to be fun lol.

Ohh that sounds fab... One word... Weddings.... We got married in April and the lady who did our invites was fab and she was so reasonable... We found her at a local wedding fayre at a hotel near us... She did invites, name places, table plans, etc.....

I love hand made cards too, think it is such a nice touch.... Can't wait to see your page when it is set up xxx

Yes I think that might be the direction I end up taking. I recently did the wedding photography for a lovely lady I met through bnb and I've got another booking in January. My husband said I should do a complete wedding package - stationery and photography!

Yeahh that would be an excellent idea... You could also try and find people who do other wedding bits (cakes, flowers, chair covers, cars etc, etc) and you could remcommend them to your clients and they could do the same for you...... Our photographer also offered a complimentary engagement shoot as we had booked her which I thought was a nice touch.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->