Starting clomid this month

No smiley yesterday. I have been having some major aching in my left ovary, but I shouldn't have ovulate yet. cervix seems to be getting higher but still pretty firm. I am started to get super nervous about after the o since you girls seem to be miserable afterwards.

don't stress too much firechild! I have been miserable but its still bearable! I still went to work each day and what not, was just not side effect free iykwim. You may be lucky and not have any trouble at all :) ps. I only felt off for about 4 days and I feel fine now at 7dpo :)

I got my temp spike this morning! Looks like I O'd yesterday!!! Check out my chart... Firechild, for me the O pains come the day before O then settle down but still there the day of O (weird I know). It stinks because I dont want to take any meds just in case it would cause a negative impact on TTC... Everyone is different though, you might feel pain before, during, or after O and it could range from small twinges to bad cramping. Some do not feel it at all... Let us know how it goes for you!

Got a smiley today! We should have some swimmers in there from the last two evenings. will work on it some more this evening or tonight and hopefully tomorrow morning or afternoon. I have had some pain but nothing unbearable. I am trying to remain realistic but my excitement is running away with me.

Ok ladies I need your help/ advice!! I have started taking metformin two weeks ago, and I finished up another round of provera last Friday. I have had several days of spotting, and one day that was enough for me to put in a lite tampon. I have nOw completely stopped bleedig at all, no cramps no nothing. I need to start clomid on cd5, would you count that spell as af?? I don't want to wait for af to come, and her not be on the way and miss the timing for my clomid. I called the dr office twice today and they didn't call back.

Please help!!!!

Yay firechild! Good luck catxching the egg!

Scottky, if I were you, I would count the day you used the light tampon as CD1. Let us know how the Clomid treats you!

Ignore my last comment!! Hubs and I bd last night, and apparently that jump started af. She is here and has brought her best friend the cramps with her :)

Hi, just have to say...got BFP last night!!! Shocked is an understatement! 2nd round of clomid worked for me, just hope it's sticky after 5 mc's I can't cope with another! Keep going everyone, taken me 2 years to get here and lots of tears!

Wishing well to everyone xxx

Yay! Congrats!!! This is my second round of clomid too. I have a faint BFP today but I'm holding out til I can get a digi to confirm. What dosage of clomid did you do this time around? Yay! And Congrats again!!! I hope this is a sticky for you hun!

Congrats Sara and wishing! Maybe this is the month! You girls have me psyched! Happy and healthy pregnancies all around!

Congrats the the BFPs, sorry to hear AF showed scottky :( AFM- I am 4DPO and my temp took a major dive this morning, it dropped a whole 0.7 degrees! Check out my chart... I am getting nervous about it, I read online that it could be a sign of a luteal phase defect or a second estrogen surge.... but I dont quite know what either of those things mean!!!

Justfluffy- may not really mean anything- remember the overall is what's important and there are many factors to consider. don't get bummed yet, can't implantation cause a dip?

Got smiley yesterday at 2p, bd at like 4p, I laid on pillows for an hour but had get up and go somewhere. we bd again this morning at 6a, I laid again for another hour but had to get up to have stepson ready for football game. I got another smiley at 2p today but we will not be able to bd again. feeling lil discouraged.

I am actually glad af showed, last cycle I didn't ovulate, and I was working on a week past provera which is longer than normal, so it's a relief!! Starting clomid round two this week, hoping it will work this time with the metformin added in. If te metformin and clomid combo doesnt work this month I don't know if I can stand to take the metformin next month, it has had my stomach all torn up and after every meal I feel nauseous :(

Fire child- don't feel discouraged, my dr and nurse both said that sperm can live in you for up to 3 days, so I think you're ok. Better for them to be waiting for your egg, cause your egg won't wait

Scottky, I felt the same last cycle when AF came, not incredibly bummed cause of the BFN cause I finally had O'd!

firechild, it sounds like you have your bases covered! O happens anywhere from 12-48 hours AFTER your FIRST LH surge, so your timing was perfect!

Well ladies AF showed this morning :(
I am feeling really depressed about it this time as I really thought this month might finally be our turn. Dont really know what to do from here on just feel like curling up in a ball for a few days. Seems my cp was just a horrible side effect of Clomid :(
Think I may take a break for a few days from here and try and keep my mind on other things. Congratulations to the girls who got their bfps hope you have a h&h 9 months!

Well ladies AF showed this morning :(
I am feeling really depressed about it this time as I really thought this month might finally be our turn. Dont really know what to do from here on just feel like curling up in a ball for a few days. Seems my cp was just a horrible side effect of Clomid :(
Think I may take a break for a few days from here and try and keep my mind on other things. Congratulations to the girls who got their bfps hope you have a h&h 9 months!

It's so hard on our emotions and I think everyone needs a break from here and the ttc thinking here and there. We wouldn't be human if we didn't. I hope you are able to have a little relax time. Afm: I got my faint BFP (twice) on a frer but my 25 miu IC's aren't picking it up still and I'm 12dpo. I'm due to start on Wednesday if this is a 31 day cycle like last month. But this month I did 100mg versus 50mg of clomid so not too sure if I would be due around the same time. Anyways my point was since the IC's aren't picking it up yet I am beginning to feel that maybe it will be a chemical. I hope not but, I'm also trying to prepare myself for that. Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well :)

Hi, girls :wave: Prepping for my first clomid cycle (100mg cd 2-6)and I'm super hopeful! Of course, we've all been there before though...

Anyway, I have a ? that may be for some more experienced TTC'ers: Does an LH surge mean that one will definitely O? Has anyone got an OPK+ and then a "NO O" progesterone test result?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on high soy intake and O? How much soy is too much soy? Why soy isoflavones and not tofu for my BFP?! I don't get it

Yay! Congrats!!! This is my second round of clomid too. I have a faint BFP today but I'm holding out til I can get a digi to confirm. What dosage of clomid did you do this time around? Yay! And Congrats again!!! I hope this is a sticky for you hun!

Hi Sara - thank you. I had 4 negatives and then finally a digi was positive! I took 4 tests over the weekend and all positive so scan in 2 weeks time to check everything's ok and that there is only 1!! I was on 50mg - if still BFP after the 3rd month then the Fertility Clinic would've increased the dosage to 100mg. Me too - thanks!

Sorry girls to those of you who got the visit from the witch. Congrats to the bfps!
I got my temp spike today so I am in tww. I am concerned about how erratic my temps were in follicle phase. trying to not let it get to me too much but I have about a hundred things on my mind that could go wrong. Really hope this is our month!

I am 2dpo and I have had backaches the last two days and gas. is that side effect of clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->