Starting clomid this month

Thanks for your replies and making me hopeful :hugs:

Siani - Dont you think it might be too early for implantation as I am CD14 only...

Justfluffy- yup...I think you are right...it may be ovulation bleeding....

FX and baby dust to all of us :dust:

I heard that ppl have ov early while on clomid.... Ya never no xx

Oh ye actully, its more than likley ov bleeding, durr silly me haha, gl chic :) xxx

i always get ov bleeds ! its more like a cm with blood than a proper spotting or bleeding

May I join? I took clomid 100mg the first time this cycle. My cycle has now lengthened by 5 days. Did any of you experience your cycle getting longer? I keep getting cramps but af never comes. Baby dust!

Have you tested yet, rdy??? :)

Today will be my fourth clomid day...and so far, so good. No crazy mood swings and no weird side effects...which kind of makes me worried that it's not working. I'm doing 50mg, CD2-6.

FF estimates that I should ovulate next weekend...and DH's shoulder surgery is the Thursday after that, so it's perfect timing. He usually has an implanted pain pump in his shoulder and is pretty out of it for a few days, so there will be no BDing...so i'm hoping we catch that eggy before his surgery. :)

Today is my step-daughter's 17th birthday. Crazy....

Hi all, just wanted to join you all.

I've been ttc for 2yrs now, had endometriosis removed last month and I am currently on my first cycle of clomid, day 4, just one more day to take now then :sex:

Been taking Clomid in the night but still having really bad headaches that not even paracetomol is shifting, hopefully it will all be worth it though

:dust: to you all xxx

Hello and welcome :) oh no, hope the headaches go soon!! Me and my oh have been trying for about 3 1/2 years, I have pcos and have tryed so many things to help, but nothin worked, just waiting for af to show anyday (after taking norethisterone to induce it) then I shall be starting clomid and praying it works!! Keep updating and let us all no how u get on :) baby dust to you too xx
Thanks Sianii, headaches not as bad now, a bit moody and bloated atm. This site is a breathe of fresh air for me, as only a smal handful of very close family & friends knows what we're going through.
Will keep updates and please do the same, best wishes xxx

Since last midnight I am feeling sick or nauseas....I even didnt have breakfast. just feel like having juice
Not sure if its stomach virus as I am only CD15 today..

Hi all, just wanted to join you all.

I've been ttc for 2yrs now, had endometriosis removed last month and I am currently on my first cycle of clomid, day 4, just one more day to take now then :sex:

Been taking Clomid in the night but still having really bad headaches that not even paracetomol is shifting, hopefully it will all be worth it though

:dust: to you all xxx

Hello and welcome :) oh no, hope the headaches go soon!! Me and my oh have been trying for about 3 1/2 years, I have pcos and have tryed so many things to help, but nothin worked, just waiting for af to show anyday (after taking norethisterone to induce it) then I shall be starting clomid and praying it works!! Keep updating and let us all no how u get on :) baby dust to you too xx
Thanks Sianii, headaches not as bad now, a bit moody and bloated atm. This site is a breathe of fresh air for me, as only a smal handful of very close family & friends knows what we're going through.
Will keep updates and please do the same, best wishes xxx

Hi :) best of luck to you too xx

Hi all, well I will be taking my 2nd day of clomid 2night, I'm scared about taking it because I took my 1st clomid pill b4 bed last night and I woke up with a cracking headache which has been going on all day! :s Does you think this could be a side effect of the pills? If so I hope it doesn't come again 2moz morning, Exept for the headaches iv felt great, just hope the headaches are a sign that its working :D How is everyone else doing? Gl to all xxxx

Hi all, well I will be taking my 2nd day of clomid 2night, I'm scared about taking it because I took my 1st clomid pill b4 bed last night and I woke up with a cracking headache which has been going on all day! :s Does you think this could be a side effect of the pills? If so I hope it doesn't come again 2moz morning, Exept for the headaches iv felt great, just hope the headaches are a sign that its working :D How is everyone else doing? Gl to all xxxx

That's the same as I had Sianii, I took mine in the night as well. I also kept headache tablets by my bed to take first thing in the morning. Headaches seemed to ease once I finished the course. Hope this helps. One thing that helpped me was the hope that it will increase my chances and be worth it.

How's everyone else feeling today ?:thumbup:

That's the same as I had Sianii, I took mine in the night as well. I also kept headache tablets by my bed to take first thing in the morning. Headaches seemed to ease once I finished the course. Hope this helps. One thing that helpped me was the hope that it will increase my chances and be worth it.

Ohh realy? Did the headache pills work? Iv been taking paracetamol but they haven't been helping much :( Just gna stay hopeful cuz the headaches means the pills are doing something, like u said :) lol Thanks for the advise chic xx

Ohh realy? Did the headache pills work? Iv been taking paracetamol but they haven't been helping much :( Just gna stay hopeful cuz the headaches means the pills are doing something, like u said :) lol Thanks for the advise chic xx

Any Time Sianii, we can all help each other through these things. The tablets seem to take the edge off the headache, I took hedex extra, designed for headaches. Having an hour to myself to relax in the afternoon seems to help little too hun. The main thing getting me though it, is as you said.....knowing it's the tablets working to help us become a mum, so hang in there :hugs:

And THANK YOU :thumbup: Helps taking through this xxx

Hi Ladies needs some advice

I am on CD 15 today. I took clomid 50 mg day 2-6. I had very sharp pain on CD12. When i woke up in the morning there was little reddish discharge in y panty.

Since yesterday midnight, I a feeling really very sick, tired and exhausted. Skipped my breakfast as I didn't feel like having this. Just had really little meal in lunch and 3 slices of pizza as my mouth taste is really very bitter.

I dont temp so i dont know when i ovulated or a i still to ovulate??
what do you think is it possible to ovulate as early as cd11-12??

Hi Ladies needs some advice

I am on CD 15 today. I took clomid 50 mg day 2-6. I had very sharp pain on CD12. When i woke up in the morning there was little reddish discharge in y panty.

Since yesterday midnight, I a feeling really very sick, tired and exhausted. Skipped my breakfast as I didn't feel like having this. Just had really little meal in lunch and 3 slices of pizza as my mouth taste is really very bitter.

I dont temp so i dont know when i ovulated or a i still to ovulate??
what do you think is it possible to ovulate as early as cd11-12??

I was Clomid CD 5-9 and my doctor told me I could ovulate as early as day 10. I would think if you did Clomid 2-6 that ovulation on CD12 is TOTALLY possible (and even probable). I'm not sure if 4 days is enough for implantation bleeding, but it totally could be - I've always heard implantation occurs 6-10 days after fertilization. If you're already having symptoms I would say test on CD 19 or 20 with a first response and fmu.

Let us know!...fingers crossed for you:D

I start my first round of Clomid in just a few days. We've been TTC for just over a year so I am very excited about trying something new, but worried I'm overly optimistic.

I'm looking for support from others who are dealing with infertility or have dealt with it and perhaps found success in Clomid (or other traditional or nontraditional methods).

(I'm brand new to BnB and this whole forum posting thing, so if I am posting or replying incorrectly and in the wrong spots I apologize.)

Thanks!

I finished Clomid yesterday. I started AF full force yester day as well. I had started to spot a week ago so my doctor told me to stop my provera and start Clomid on my 3rd day. AF was rather strange...it was dark dark dark red almost black and stayed that way through today (so 2 days of true AF) and now it is pretty much gone. I guess I will start OPKs tomorrow to see if I will ovulate early after being on Clomid. The only side effects I had on Clomid was bad hot flashes and bad moodswings. Crossing my fingers that the Clomid will work!!!

I start my first round of Clomid in just a few days. We've been TTC for just over a year so I am very excited about trying something new, but worried I'm overly optimistic.

I'm looking for support from others who are dealing with infertility or have dealt with it and perhaps found success in Clomid (or other traditional or nontraditional methods).

(I'm brand new to BnB and this whole forum posting thing, so if I am posting or replying incorrectly and in the wrong spots I apologize.)

Thanks!

Welcome LoveSeel! :dust:

You'll like BnB - it's a great place to vent, share, question, and celebrate!

I'm starting my second round of clomid once on day 5 of my cycle (once I start that is - I'm starting Provera tonight). Let us know if you have any questions!

Well all hpt have been negative so far. Tuesday will be 14 days since positive opk, so I reckon if no bfp and no af by Wednesday and I'll start the provera again. I'm still praying for a bfp, wouldn't that be a great birthday present?? My birthdays next week and I would live nothing more than the news of a baby!!!

Are most of you trying for baby #1, or do you already have some kids??

Well all hpt have been negative so far. Tuesday will be 14 days since positive opk, so I reckon if no bfp and no af by Wednesday and I'll start the provera again. I'm still praying for a bfp, wouldn't that be a great birthday present?? My birthdays next week and I would live nothing more than the news of a baby!!!

Are most of you trying for baby #1, or do you already have some kids??

Hoping for your BFP by your birthday!!

We currently have son who turns 3 next month. We hope to have news that #2 is on his or her way around that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->