Starting clomid!

get-attachment-4.aspx.jpg

get-attachment-5.aspx.jpg

21 weeks today! I am having a healthy baby boy! No signs of CDH and he is definitely a boy! Dec. 28th can't come soon enough, can't wait to meet my son!!

Hi ladies

It's been great reading through what you have all been through, especially the success stories.
I am on my first cycle of clomid day2-6 50mg, today is cd12 and still on my period!!!
My periods are always long but was hoping the clomid might have helped it finish a bit shorter.
I don't know if its going to work with my cycles being so weird (I have pcos).
I don't ovulate at all so really hoping for some success with this. Anyone else suffer with long periods?

Not sure what is going on. I've been getting neg opks but major ewcm and high cervix. I've been on a road trip for the past week so maybe my holds for the opks weren't good enough. My temp dipped yesterday and was a smidge lower today. Idk if I'm oing or what. I can't bd today cause we are driving home with my mom for 12 hours.

He is gorgeous Alli!!! I can't believe how fast time is going...to fast!!:wacko:

I finally had the new Dr's appt. yesterday and like her..she is a bit on the strange side but so am I!! she actually is supportive and seems genuinely interested in helping so I got my thyroid test done yesterday (temps a bit on the low side) and she didn't do all the 'old lady' tests because I ovulate great and have an almost perfect cycle on my own...I am going in for a HSG test next Tuesday to see if the tubes are blocked...then she wants a progesterone draw every month for the next 3 months..she is aggressive and hopefully we will see what is happening in there!!
Oh and it is cycle day 2 for me and just celebrated 7th anniversary this weekend!! :blush:
:hugs: :hugs: to everyone and lets get some BFP's out there!!! :thumbup:

Congrats Ali on the baby boy :)

Faither sounds like great news.. fxed you find out what is going on..

Im almost 24 weeks.. so going fast :)

Congrats to all that have good news and fingers crossed to all of those praying for their bundle of joy!!!

Well happy :hugs: to everyone tonight! Posting this a little late tonight (having hard time sleeping). We are doing our HSG tomorrow morning and a little worried about it..and excited to finally get a good look up there. :haha: I will be on CD 9 so I want then to look at uterine lining and hopefully see some eggies on the ovaries!! I paid the cash today (no insurance) so I want the full ride!!!! Oh and hubby is going in with me then excitedly exclaims...'after this... .we get to go camping'! No way do I tell him unless it goes better then what I think it will go...I do have a high pain endurance and that is helping me through the nervousness! Oh...I may have did something that makes since to me but didn't ask my dr's.....I had my month of clomid waiting for the right moment to use it so decided this month would be greart...tubes get flushed, super eggie is flowing freely down the cleaned out tubes and the boys are sitting there wating patiently until BAM they all (50 million) take off for the final prize a an eggie or 2 waiting for them!! Like I said..dr's don't know I am taking this but though why not :shrug: maybe tis will work only in my tubes are open..please be open!! let you know shortly after procedure! :winkwink: I am cd 9 tomorrow so should be ovulated cd13-15..plenty of time to :sex: :hugs::hugs: to everyone still on here, seems like we have lost a few but gained some new ones back!!!

Good luck Faither, I hope the HSG shows nice open tubes.
I had it done before they gave me clomid. It's uncomfortable but not unbearable. I did bleed for about 5 days after it though.

Anyway ladies I need some advice.
Today is cd21 and still not O'd but I seem to have quite a bit of ewcm. I know some people O late on clomid. Is this a sign its going to happen?
I'm a bit confused when it comes to monitoring cm.
I'm supposed to go for a blood test cd21-25 to see if the clomid worked so going to wait til cd25 just in case I do O in the next couple of days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck Faither2003.

Wantababa - Yes, clomid could delay your ovulation...I am on first cycle of my clomid (days 4 - 8)....9 days dpo and I usually have short cycles and ovulate around day 12 and being on clomid this cycle I ovulated on day 18 (I was using the clearblue digital OPKs to test). However I did a hpt this morning and it's a BFN...maybe it's too soon to test. But I guess that I want to be preggers so bad that I seem to imgaine that symptoms and convince myself that I am. I know I shouldn't be doing this and taking it easy but I can't help!! ;(

Good luck Faither2003.

Wantababa - Yes, clomid could delay your ovulation...I am on first cycle of my clomid (days 4 - 8)....9 days dpo and I usually have short cycles and ovulate around day 12 and being on clomid this cycle I ovulated on day 18 (I was using the clearblue digital OPKs to test). However I did a hpt this morning and it's a BFN...maybe it's too soon to test. But I guess that I want to be preggers so bad that I seem to imgaine that symptoms and convince myself that I am. I know I shouldn't be doing this and taking it easy but I can't help!! ;(

Hi thanks for the encouraging words. I totally know what you mean about convincing yourself. I do it every month even though I don't ovulate! I really hope I O in the next day or so. Lots of :sex: over the next few days :winkwink:

First..thank you all for the positive thoughts and did have my HSG procedure done this morning...and....the tubes are free and clear!!! The dr. said they looked really good..so I finished up 100 mg clomid today (5-9) just in case the tubes were open...so everything is lined up (hubby has even been taking fertilaid and extra vitamins).....if this month doesn't work, then I am at a loss!
So fingers crossed for everyone and the baby-freakin-fairy better show her ass up in here real soon!!! hahahahha!!! A little humor goes a long way!! :hugs: to all and chat soon!

Hey Faither2003 - that's great news....glad to hear that tubes are all free and clear...now get to DTD and let's hope that little spermie meets the eggie soon....;o)

Wantababa - Fingers crossed for all of us!! Let's get some BFPs ladies! Stay positive!!Says who thinks it will never happen!!! xoxoxoxoxo to all

How is everyone getting on?
I've had pains around the ovary area all day. Really hoping it is O on the way and not my period revving up.
Having acupuncture tomorrow so hopefully she can help things along.

How is everyone getting on?
I've had pains around the ovary area all day. Really hoping it is O on the way and not my period revving up.
Having acupuncture tomorrow so hopefully she can help things along.

Yes I think you are going to ovulate soon...without clomid, I LH surge on cd 9-11 but on clomid, I surge usually on cd 13-16. So if in dount dtd every other day 9if spermies are good numbers) and you won't miss it. I have been doing this for a year now and really know my cycles. good luck to you and fingers crossed we both O here pretty soon! My lines are getting much darker today then yesterdays so I figure in about 2-3 days I will be ready!! :hugs:

]

Yes I think you are going to ovulate soon...without clomid, I LH surge on cd 9-11 but on clomid, I surge usually on cd 13-16. So if in dount dtd every other day 9if spermies are good numbers) and you won't miss it. I have been doing this for a year now and really know my cycles. good luck to you and fingers crossed we both O here pretty soon! My lines are getting much darker today then yesterdays so I figure in about 2-3 days I will be ready!! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I definitely have ewcm going on so the hubby is getting lucky tonight :winkwink: blood test tomorrow which might be a bit early to detect with my cycles being long but hey ho.

Hi ladies, update time.

I did my second round of clomid without success. I usually ovulate a day or two after my first positive OPK, but this last round I ovulated the day of. We only DTD the day I got my positive too so our timing was off.

This round I'm on clomid again and am currently awaiting ovulation. My OPKS aren't dark yet. My first round of clomid I ovulated on CD18 and my second round I ovulated on CD16 so I'm thinking this round may be another CD18. This is good because we will get to BD more than once (hopefully).

Hello everyone! I am not sure if people are still checking this thread but I tested on digital and got a "pregnant' about an hour ago!!!! We go in tomorrow to the doctors for blood...stick baby stick!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!
My af showed up last cycle, so finished my second round of clomid and awaiting a fig fat O. I didn't O last cycle so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->