Starting clomid!

Hi faither2003, robitussin, huh? i'll check that out. i use preseed but it's still not the same, plus, preseed is so darn expensive. Good luck with your O, you're not in the 2ww, keep us posted!

I used Robitussin on my 2nd Clomid Cycle and am now 13 weeks pregnant. We had sex every other day and I took Robitussin 3x a day for about a week and a half. Hope this helps!!

Thanks Allicat. How much clomid were you taking? I definitely have to try Robitussin. Congratulations!!! You're almost done with first tri. I hated keeping it a secret, I wanted to tell the whole world b/c I was so happy but I managed to refrain till second tri.

I was on 200mgs days 5-9. Robitussin was a God send with the high dosage. Thanks, 13 weeks 2 days today!!

I was on 200mgs days 5-9. Robitussin was a God send with the high dosage. Thanks, 13 weeks 2 days today!!

I wonder if it's too late for me to take it now, I will probably ovulate on Friday.

Hey ladies.. happy to see your all still trucking along.. though I want some bfps :)

Never did robitussin.. so no help there.. but good luck :)

I wonder if it's too late for me to take it now, I will probably ovulate on Friday.

I don't think it could hurt. I think it says 3 or 4 doses a day. I did 3 a day of the lowest dose each time. Maybe do 4 times a day at the highest dose through ovulation. Good luck!!

I got Guaifenesin, it's what's in robitussin that makes our CM more fluid. 400 mg, I took it just once yesterday but I'll take it twice today. Hope it works. :) Thanks for the tip.

I got Guaifenesin, it's what's in robitussin that makes our CM more fluid. 400 mg, I took it just once yesterday but I'll take it twice today. Hope it works. :) Thanks for the tip.

That is exactly what i took. No prob! Good luck!

Allicat - where's your ticker? :happydance:

I keep have irrational thoughts that maybe I never O'd when the OPK's and CFBM indicated, and I will O later and not be aware that I am - and won't be BD'ing... Someone tell me this is unlikely (although I realize not impossible)... :wacko:

My lower abdomen felt very heavy just before and during the O window, but I never had sharp O pains everyone else seems too get :shrug: Maybe I O'd during the night?

Peanut...if I was you just bed every other day if you can...takes the guess work out. I think I have been having to much sex! :haha: My hubby has sperm count of 32 million..not bad at all but we are going to try every 3 days now..why not right??

I am currently on CD 1 :cry: but the good news is that I am starting Femara in 2 days (3-7) and hope it helps....first time on it and just expecting it to be some what like Clomid..interesting to see what happens!

Good luck ladies and chat soon! :hugs:

well no one has been on for a while but will write this and see what happens....
CD 10 for me and took femara cd's 3-7..no side effects so that is good. now just starting opk's tomorrow..still trying to achieve pregnancy and ran into some awful hpt strips that showed lines but was not pregnant..
Hoping all is well with everyone and baby hugs!! :hugs:

I thought I best update you all. Following my first round of clomid I got my BFP on Friday!!!! I can't believe how strong the lines are!

Don't give up hope ladies. :)

pinkerbelle, that's great!!! How long have you been trying? What day did you test?

Faither-good luck with your femara cycle.. hope it works for you.. :)

Congrats on the bfp pinker... :) Happy and Healthy 9 months sweetie..

Hope your all doing well.. still following you all.. cheering you on :)

Well....first round of femara this cycle and we bd'ed three days before O and the day before...then got in a fight the day of O so only 2 times in the fertile window..:dohh:.....I was accused of being 'obsessed' and so I packed everything up and put in storage. We have since talked it through but still not taking temp anymore and probably won't be taking femara or clomid again. But there is good news....I am on day 6 of not smoking :happydance:!!! figured now would be a good time to quit!!
Hope all is well with everyone and want to see some more BFP!!!
How is lilrojo and Allie doing?? Any new updates on the pregnancy's?? How far along are you 2 now?? Hugs to everyone and keep the faith!!

forgot to say that I am 5 dpo now so waiting for AF and not testing until I am late....still hate the 2ww!!! :haha:

Oh wow, it's been a long time since I posted in here.

Thanks for all the congratulations! Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks pregnant. I am now about to start my second round of clomid and hoping for immediate success like last time!

I'll be dropping back in here again now. I'm super nervous about clomid again, and am unsure if I should try doing things exactly the same as last time, or just take it as it comes and relax about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->