Starting clomid!

Mindgames - I'm so sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: Good luck on your second round of clomid.

I just did 3 rounds of clomid with no luck with BFP. I'm going to take a month of this coming month, just give my body and mind a chance to relax a bit. This time the side effects got me a little more than the last couple months.

Oh Mind I am deeply and truly so sorry! I have thought of you these past few months and hoped all was going well....tragedy. But good to see you are up and trying again!!!
I just finished first round of femara and not to impressed...I o'd on cd 10 and it is now 13 dpo and still bfn..plus my temps are lower then they were on clomid so I think next cycle I am going back to clomid 100 mg days 3-7 insead of 5-9 like the previous 5 cycles..been off clomid for total of 3 months..so should be o.k...right?
Big :hugs: to you and lets travel this road one more time together!!

Faither - you should be ok to go back on clomid after a three month break...Good luck!

Aww so sorry mind.. but good for you for getting back to it.. still im truly sorry to you and your oh..

AFM faither since you asked.. im 20 weeks on Friday.. :) just had my anatomy us will include some pics.. :)

Attachments

• 1044573_659271104101776_1933168476_n.jpg
    1044573_659271104101776_1933168476_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 1012699_659271210768432_881743799_n.jpg
    1012699_659271210768432_881743799_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
Aww so sorry mind.. but good for you for getting back to it.. still im truly sorry to you and your oh..

AFM faither since you asked.. im 20 weeks on Friday.. :) just had my anatomy us will include some pics.. :)

What great U/S!! Since it was an anatomy U/S...is it lil' boy or girl?? I would say boy...I love seeing and hearing the updates!! Remember to put your feet up an take your vitamins!!! :hugs:

I am currently 15 dpo(the only other time I as late is when I had the chemical)...but first month on femara and a little stress so will see what happens...HPT had shadow but no definite line..so negative in my book. Strange thing though is tonight after me and hubby did our lovin' is when I went to the bathroom I had super light pinkish for about 4 wipes and not anymore since..thought for sure the lovin would start AF but not yet..any opinions??? Hugs to ebveryone!!

Faither that is great news to hear fxed af stays away.. as far as gender we opted not to find out.. so don't know that one.. and im not going anywhere till you all go too :) with beautiful bfps :)

Af got me again but decided to change dr.'s and have an appointment on the 16th..going to get a HSG done and run some blood tests...so taking this month off of temping and all that until we see what the tests show...I was going to do this a few months ago but I pay for everything out of pocket and hsg's are expensive...but something is wrong because I am ovulating great and hubby's SA was good and sex has been timed perfect with pre seed for the last 10 months...I just hope they find what is wrong and this TTC journey can be behind us in a few months!!! :hugs: to everyone and wishing all BFP's!!!

Faither - sorry AF got you. I hope you get some answers with your new Dr.

AF got me again this month too. Going to do a non-medicated cycle this time and try the SMEP.

finished clomid not last night but the night before. Last time I ovulated 8 days after my last pill! I plan to start BD'ing tomorrow AM.

I sorry that AF got you to Hope! The non-medicated-don't-give-a-damn cycle is actually pretty nice but hard to cntrol the urge to grab that therm or opk stick!! I still am having problems but now no alarm clock but if I wake about the right time i will take my temp..but no opk's this month either (will be first since this journey began) at least I hope I can resist!
That is wonderful news Mind!!! The fun part of ttc! Good luck to you hon and have some fun!!! I haven't been on clomid since March I believe..it really did get me to ovulate really good but no eggie meets sperm...so I am seriously thinking my tubes are blocked from surgery..will find out this month with the HSG!! Hopefully it is something and not just the 'we can't seem to find anything wrong' theory...hate it when that happens! Good luck ladies!!!!

I suppose I am officially in my tww?

Positive OPK yesterday morning. My temp rised today so I don't know if I ovulated yesterday or today. We dtd only twice....yesterday morning and this morning. I'm not sure what our chances are but I can't help but hope!

Hi ladies, I am starting my first round of clomid on Wednesday. DH and I have been ttc for about 3 years off and on, 1 year continuously. I have had problems with irregular cycles for as long as I can remember. Some cycles are 33-35 days, others 60+. I also deal with anovulatory cycles. I just had to use provera to jump start AF which finally came on cd 58.

I am getting blood tests done to see if I have pcos. So far 3 labs have come in and they look normal. My thyroid was a little high so my ob/gyn put me on a low dose thyroid replacement hormone.

I hope all of this works and I get that elusive sticky bean. Good luck to everyone :dust:

Hi Ladies -

Posting here for the first time. Just started a first round of clomid. I'm 35, TTC for 2 years and on cd 5 right now. I am taking 50 mg of clomid cd 4-8. We're not doing monitoring this cycle. I get my period every 23 - 27 days, yea it's annoying. I hope I get a BFP this month!

Been reading all the posts on this page - lilrojo, peanut, mind, etc. etc.

LILROJO - seems like you are our "ROCK" - I was glad to see that you're sticking around in this forum even though you are in your second trimester. Congratulation's on your pregnancy. :)

ok this is probably a dumb question but does clomid help you produce multiple eggs? We are considering less expensive options than injectibles but don't want to waste our time if clomid only helps you ovulate one egg. I already ovulate on my own. I am 39 so need to do something that helps me produce multiple eggs. Any knowledge you can share would be great!

Gah, just started another cycle of clomid and forgot to take my second dose last night!!! Anyone ever encountered this? I don't want to take the second dose now and then again in the evening as that sounds like an awful lot of clomid in one day :wacko: Do I just take an additional day? My doctor is in another country so not really able to ask her right now....

ok this is probably a dumb question but does clomid help you produce multiple eggs? We are considering less expensive options than injectibles but don't want to waste our time if clomid only helps you ovulate one egg. I already ovulate on my own. I am 39 so need to do something that helps me produce multiple eggs. Any knowledge you can share would be great!

Yes, clomid can help you to produce multiple eggs. I O on my own and was put on clomid 100mg and a CD 21 scan showed I released 2 eggs. I think the earlier you take it (3-7) can produce more eggs and later (5-9) produce a stronger egg.

Yes, clomid can help you to produce multiple eggs. I O on my own and was put on clomid 100mg and a CD 21 scan showed I released 2 eggs. I think the earlier you take it (3-7) can produce more eggs and later (5-9) produce a stronger egg.

Thank you so much for your reply - this gives me hope!

Baby - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Mindgames - How are you? When are you testing?

I've been testing each day and still BFN.... I'm 12dpo....got my very first (also tested every day) faint BFP with my miscarriage at 11dpo. Here's my chart! :

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi we are all set to begin clomid on my next cycle. If I respond then the following few months we will do clomid plus iui. I really hope this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->