Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Omg pcct he is so gorgeous! He's grown so much since the last pics!
G3mz I was exactly the same as you regarding leaving lo, nipping to the shop for 5 mins was torture, now iv gone bk to work I'm upto 6 hrs on some occasions, but it's vile, decided at the mo to go bk part time as it took so long to get her I want to be a big part of raising her, if we survive money wise that is lol. Iv decided I'm addicted to being a mum, if I could conceive naturally I swear I'd have about 6 by now, poor dd1 lol xx

Oh not sure if I ever said but found out the couple I shared with had twin boys!!! Thought it was so cool and really makes it all worth while xx

Thanks Bumski :) he really is my whole wide world!!!!! He's such a happy content little boy every night I go to bed when am checking on him I always just want to lift him out his cot and cuddle him lol.

Am the same as u if I could have my naturally I would have lots by now to lol

Fantastic news regarding your recipient twin boys huh! Amazing!!!!!!!!

I love his hair pcct! Amazing poor Bradley is practically bald lol

I hinted to dh last night that I would love another then he reminded me that the surgeon strongly adviced me against it after csection went wrong and with all the blood i lost he said I was lucky it could have been much worst :cry:

Amazing news about your recipient bumski!! I am considering donation even if I can't have anymore myself

So nice to hear how things are with you both feels like a lifetime ago this thread started we've all come so far! Hope some more update soon :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7
More pics :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 16
Awww g3 he is soooo cute he really is his mummy's double :)

Glad your all doing really well :D !!!!

Your babies are all so sweet !!!

Bumski - your not mad for booking an app we have already discussed about sharing again :)

G3mz - if you really wanted one more you could get advice from a docter ?

Pcct- what about your frosties ? You planning anything ? Xxx

Can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone Betty! Bet your so excited!
G3mz and pcct your boys are so cute! My lo has found her feet, holding hands of course so I am enjoying a bad back from walking her all the time lol, she knows her own mind and certainly knows how to get her own way!
Off for my app at the new clinic tomorrow, not sure what the decision regarding doing a donor cycle will be yet but I will update, also I'm still bf twice a day so no immediately decisions yet xx

Wow it's been a while since I came on here last! How is everyone and the little miracles! :) xx

Hey :) same here :) I'm doing great thanks K is too.... Bumski I'm sorry I have just read your post there!! :0 how are things going? L found his feet today too holding hand with me he was loving it, wi to be long until he's letting go and off he goes lol.. Congrats bettybee :) gosh I miss all u ladies so much xxx

Hi Ladies :) Harrison is now 19 months OMG!!! how on earth did that happen?! So good to hear everyone is well! I'm back on the crazy ttc train - about to embark on IVF in January - anyone else thinking of more? Did any of you find out if your reciprients got pregnant or not?

Hey nimbec!!! Wow 19 months already!! Time sure does fly on!! Ahhhh back on the ttc in thrilled to bits for u!!! Plz keep us all up to date with it all xx

How is everyone and there babies on here ? Any of you still around x

Hi girls!
I so miss talking to you all. Harrison is just so adorable. I just can't get enough of him and cherish every second. I think of you all oftan and how lucky we all are. Would love to here from you all. Xx

Hi girls lovely to hear from you!! I'm back here in the ttc train -Harrison is 3 in March !! I've been trying for number 2 since he was 3 months old and no luck - about to start my first IVF round in a few weeks time :) can't believe how quickly the time has flown - how are you all and your lo's? X

Hi ladies! How are you and your little ones doing? It's been a long time sinse iv been on here! Bradley is now 2 and time has flown! Bradley was diagnosed with global development delay a few weeks ago and my heart broke!! Not that I love him any less it's because il have to see him face so many struggles just as my dd has! But early intervention is key and we are lucky it's been picked up and we can now get him the help he needs!!
Until he was diagnosed there was still part of me that despite the risk to my bladder wanted to have another! Especially now lots of my friends are having babies but with now having 3 children with special needs I think I need to give up on that as all my time and energy will now be taken up trying to help Bradley and the struggles that lay ahead!
How is everyone else doing? xx

Gmz- hey ! Am really sorry to hear about your son like you say though he has a really good chance of good development :)

My little boy is 18month now full of life bless him and am currently 26weeks pregnant xx

G3mz- sorry to here about your son. I'm glad he's getting the early intervention he needs. I hope your family are all doing well.
Betty- your baby must be due soon then? Are you having a boy/girl or team yellow?
Nimbec how's the IVF going?
Harrison is a little character! He smothers me with hugs and kisses day & night!
Fingers crossed you see this. Xx

Hi my waters went at 29 weeks and I manged to keep her in till 33 weeks my due date was today !!!! But I had her over 6 weeks ago a perfect 5lb 6oz ! She had some breathing problems at first due to infection but she's been fab since :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->