Starting egg share buddy wanted.

So lovely to hear from you hope!! And good to hear Harrison is doing well!!
Sorry to hear about oh it will be his loss in the long run won't be long until his daughter is grown up and by then he would have missed the most important part of Harrison's life! Men ay! Can't believe how fast he's growing up with you!! Not babies for long!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Have you tested Betty?

Well I'm not sure how I feel today I have a bit of a dilemma and not sure what to do for the best!!
3months ago step d made sure dh paid for her to go to Disney land and a school trip plus spending and as soon as she had it she stopped seeing him again! Didn't even bother seeing him on her birthday! I always thought she was using him for money but I so hoped that I was wrong!! Thing is his boys also stopped coming over! Made excuses for first few weeks then stopped all contact no phonecalls or replies to texts!! Now I'm so angry with all of them as there's no reason for it all no arguments and nothing has changed apart from me being pregnant!! It's so not fair on dh!! Me nd mil were talking about it and she said we will soon hear from them as Xmas is coming and they will want their money! Last night one of his boys (he's not biologically his but dh still sees him with his 2) text asking if he was busy, so nothing for 3months then asking if he was busy! Not if he could come over like he used to ask so chances are he wanted a lift somewhere! And it's half term so he prob wanted money as when dh said we had plans he said he will be up in the week as it's half term! Now dh was just so glad to hear from him that he seems to be blinded by the fact that unless they want something 99% of the time it's money then they can't even be bothered to reply to a text or call when they all have contract phones!! Dh asked him to have a word with the other 2 about coming over which I'm sure they will now find the time so they get their Xmas money then I'm the one left to pick up the pieces when they drop him again after they've had it!!
Now my dilemma, I don't really want to see any of them now as I'm sick of them walking in and out of not just dh's life but my children's when it suits them for months on end! I don't think its fair on any of them!! But obviously this will cause arguments with me nd dh!!
Or if I stand back smile and pretend everything's normal and watch them keep using him and him having to buy their love will I finally explode and it cause even more arguments
Or do I just keep out of it as they are his children and it has to be his choice (not sure I'm even capable of this one tho !)
Sorry for the long rant just needed to let it out as it's stressing me out!........a lot!! x

So sorry to hear what UR going thru Hun am in a similar thing too - ever since Paul's kids found out I was expecting they were so happy and excited we even had the. For 3 weeks in the summer which turned out to be a holy moly night mare!!! Anyway me and oh got our maternity pics took and I wrote on one of the pics of how much I loved them both and it was my fav pic and I tagged him in it and his daughter left a comment saying thanks dad and Cheryl for making us happy :/ I didn't no how to take it so oh messages her and she says me and Courtney are guna get left out and u won't love us no more when this baby comes... Baring in mind only few months they were happy .... But apparently she feels this way because on that pic I didn't mention there names :/ all so that time we had them in summer there was the first time we pretty much had/seen them in 3 years as they stay a 7 hour drive away and aw doesn't come and go with us.... It's such a horrible position to be in isn't it Hun ... The way I see it is my kids are my kids and that's all I will focus on!

Hey hope lovely to hear from u so glad u and UR little family are doing well :)
Sorry to her about oh tho his loss by far!!!!
Hopefully we will be meeting soon with our babies am a nice little walked down the coast :haha:

Hey ladies how is everyone?

Can't believe I am 34 weeks on Thursday!! (Tickers a bit slow still haven't changed it lol)
Iv been told I'm having a large baby!! No weight estimate tho as at my growth scan last week his head was to far down to measure! But at 32+4 his tummy was measuring the average for 38-39 weeks so by now I'd say he's measuring full term even tho I'm having a csection I'm still scared that he's so big!! And I'm in agony iv put on just over 3 stone but it's all bump!! Really starting to struggle with even simple things like getting dressed I get out of breath!!
At my scan they said the placenta didn't appear to be low lying but they couldn't be certain with baby being so low so I have another scan on dec 9th to confirm
I'm booked in for csection December 27th il be 39+1, extremely nervous as they won't book electives until 39weeks (would have been 38 if placentas still low) but if I go into labour myself I will need an emergency csection and I really don't want that!! But everyone keeps saying with the size on me I won't make it until then! x

Hey Hun , it's so worrying wondering if you are guna have a large baby or not in it :hugs: I worried about that too and people's comments don't help either. :dohh: hopefully at ur next scan u can get piece of mind :)

AFM sorry I havent up dated yet I had my baby and my yellow bump turned blue :dance:

Am now a proud mummy of baby Kaden who was born on the 05/11/13 at 5.27am weighing 7lb 34cm long (13inchs) I have my full birth story in m journal if any of u would like to read :) I had a fab birth and can't wait to do it all again :haha:

gm3z- dont worry been big doesnt mean early labor i had polyhydramios and they warned off ealry labour but she hung in there till i got induced at 39+6 !! and i was huggggeeee my tummy measured something like 42cm at 30 week can you imagine me full term i looks like an egg upside down i was minging ahha!!! (poor hubby)

i would defo recommend wearing a tight belt around tummy keep it from straining too much if your big

i could lift my bump up and down coz of the excess fluid and how big i was ( shouldnt off been able too that) - and my skins is wrecked :( i should have worn a support belt but didnt coz i wasnt in pain .

did you have c sections with your other 2 ?

Yea I had emergency csection on dd after a 36hour labor and only getting to 5cm she became distressed, and then with my last one it had to be csection as one of my boys had died so they were delivering at 32+5 so needed them out quickly!

Wow 8weeks now Betty how are you feeling? Have you had a scan yet? x

Pcct Kaden is gorgeous!! I love his hair!! :) x

Thanks g3 :) hopefully you won't go your self and will make it to UR c section date :hugs:

Oh I understand lol

I had a section with Lillah but hoping for vbac touch wood !!

Ano 8 weeks dragging for me !! Haha just want too be 24week then I'll relax a tiny bit but what will be will be eh ?

I had a scan @ 6 weeks & one at 7week+1 heartbeat present on both everything looking good :)

Have midwife today so hopefully she will book me a scan earlier than 12week coz I'll tell her how neurotic I am haha !!! X

Hey everyone, sorry iv not been on for ages. Baby takes all my attention lol. Not long now g3mz!! I can't wait.
Huge congrats to you both pcct and Betty :)
Hope your all well hope nimbec and tryandwish.
Having to cut it short because baby has just woke up lol. I swear she knows when I'm doing something 😉 btw I always refer to her as baby because I once wrote her name on here and other daughter put her name in google and it brought up my post on here lol
Quick pic of her now xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
Another 😍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
Yay great pics Lo is coming on great!!! Gosh that's crazy with google am going to make sure my name and baby's name doesn't come up too :shock:

Lol, worth checking. I had to get bnb to remove the post, don't want any nosey people seeing stuff I written on here ��

I Checked and nothing came up done it with my user name too :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone??

Bumski your dd is beautiful! And growing so fast!!

Well yesterday started as a normal day then I went to a routine midwife appointment and it all went crazy!!
I was 34+5 measuring 40weeks his head is 3/5 engaged and she was concerned over my sudden weight gain and his movements were a little less than usual next thing I know she was sending me straight into the day assessment unit! They sent me straight for a scan which showed his measurements to be 40+2!! I asked for a weight estimate but i would get the woman who refuses to make an estimate!! She pointed out the layer of fat around his tummy and made a comment about him being large but how big does she consider large????
Midwife at the day unit then told me they were closing and she wAs sending me up to the ward to be monitored! All was well with that so I was allowed home last night but had to go go back first thing this morn after fasting from midnight for a glucose tolerance test! They think I have gestational diabeties! So annoyed that the consultant didn't request I be tested for this as he's been big all along! I should get the results 2moro or Friday then be referred to diabetic clinic if I do have it but it's only 4weeks until my csection!! But the midwives don't think he's going to wait until then!! Iv been told I really need to listen to them and rest as much as possible! I have the consultant and another scan in 2 weeks I dread to think how big he will be by then! Or how big I will be!! For now I'm just glad to be home! x

Gosh g3 so sorry your having all this now :( hope ur test comes back ok tomorrow, like u say u would think they would have done the gd test weeks ago!!! How has your fundal height been when u have Been at mw appts? Surly if u have been measuring so much over they would have tested and scanned u before now :dohh:

Hope ur getting plenty rest :hugs:

Hey ladies how are you all doing??

My GD tests came back clear but baby is still measuring big estimated 8lb 11 2 weeks ago! I'm booked in for my csection on Friday 27th and praying he hangs on until then! Until now i have wished the weeks away and now I'm scared and want him to stay in there! Lol not been helped that I spoke to an old friend that had her baby about 6 months ago in the hospital I'm going to and during her csection they cut through an artery and stitched part of her bladder up the poor woman had a horrific time and then her baby suffered a stroke!! Not exactly what I needed to hear so close to my csection but I really do feel for her! Goes to show anything can happen so I'm now terrified!! Can't believe 5sleeps until I meet my little boy! x

Omg g3 5 sleeps Togo!!!!!! That's surreal! I hope he hangs In I am guessing he's got going to be 8lb2oz and look tiny :))) cant wait to hear your next up date!!! What a fantastic x mas pressy for u all xx

Wow g3mz - hope every goes well hunnie not long 5 sleeps wow !!!!!! Xxx

Omg g3mz!! Today is the day!!
I hope it's an amazing day for you hun, you finally get to hold your little miracle. Will be thinking of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->