Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Good luck today :) can't believe the come has come for u to meet your little baby! Can't wait to see your next up date x

hi girls i'm quietly stalking - good luck g3mz !!!!! thinking of you xx

Hope it went as pain free as poss for you! Can't wait to find out, hugs to you and your little man!
Hope everyone else is doing great too xxx

Hope you and your new little man are doing great gmz3. Pcct you have a little boy!!! Love his name and all his hair! Betty see you got your bfp! :) Hope you are all well and have had a great Christmas. Xxx

Thanks hope !! Finally 3rd time lucky eh lol :)

Can't believe your little boy is 6months :0 time flies !!!!!
Xxx

Hey hope how's things?? Not spoke in ages!! Yeah have a little boy he's ace and being a mummy is awesome!
How are things going? Am in shields just now letting the little man spend some time with family for x mas it's been great :) can't believe Harrison is 6 months now :0

Hey ladies!! So sorry for the late update I have tried once or twice but I end up writing loads and it doesn't post it :dohh:

Bradley was born by csection at 3.39pm on 27.12.13 weighing 9lb and he's perfect I'm soooooo in love :cloud9:

Nothing went to plan! I was sent to another hospital 30miles from home as our local hospital was under staffed! That totally threw me as I had never been there before and the thought of being so far from dd and ds was horrible!!

When we got there it was all a bit rushed as I'd had my pre op in local hospital they had to rush through it all again! The midwife didn't seem to know what she was doing kept dropping things loosing things then the lab was refusing my bloods coz she had labelled them wrong, didn't give me much confidence!!

They finally got me into theatre and while they were doing the spinal (which also didn't go to plan!!) the blood bank phoned to say they didn't have enough blood on standby for me! Then the midwife tripped and spilt orange stuff all over the walls!! When they were all set up they let dh in and started, Bradley came out screaming I loved listening to him! I was so shocked when I seen him as I expected him to be so much bigger!

Then they asked mark to take Bradley and leave the theatre, by then I was screaming in pain and I knew something was very wrong!! They explained that my bladder had attached to previous scar tissue and it had been cut on the way in and it was taking time to try to repair it! The machines were beeping my blood pressure kept dropping! They said the spinal was wearing off and they wanted to put me to sleep! But I refused! I had just had my baby now things were going wrong I wanted to be aware of what was happening to me not wake up not knowing!! So they gave me some pain relief through my drip and gas and air, I just closed my eyes and concentrated on my breathing! I was in theatre over 2 hours!

I was told I had to rest my bladder so had to keep the catheter in for 48 hours but no guarantee my bladder would be ok I was terrified!!
I had gone in expecting to be home 24hours later to celebrate ds 6th birthday! And then 3days later Bradley was jaundice to had to go under lamps over night! We finally came home after 4 days!!

It hasn't been straight forward sinse then either my scar split at the sides and iv had terrible withdrawal symptoms from tramadol but I'm getting better slowly!!

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas and New Years with your babies!! And hope your pregnancy is going well Betty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Growing way to fast!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow g3mz that's amazing! Massive congrats and hugs to your new arrival! So sorry your experience was so bad but I'm just glad your all home safely :) lovely to hear from you! Going to try and have a good catch up when I can.
Hi to everyone else hope yr all well xxxx

Omg he's lovely congrats I haven't got time to read it all until bedtime lol but just wanted to say how amazing he is and what a nice weight too ;)

Ah gmz3 he is lovely!!! Hope you are feeling a lot better. So miss talking to you all. Hope you are all well. I know we will all be cherishing every moment with are precious special babies. Xxx

Hi everyone happy Easter!
Hope everyone is enjoying every minute with your precious babys :) x

Yay! Happy Easter!!! Really need to get back on here more often, would be lovely to share how all our Los are doing. "S" is really well, refuses to crawl but loves walking round holding hands (bring on the bad back lol) she is full of personality now and tbh life is just perfect at the mo. I have app at new clinic on May 1st for egg donation and to discuss possibility of egg share maybe later in the yr. we must be nuts lol xx

Here is a recent pic, eating her Easter bunny lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Awwww bumski she is beautiful!! Great news you may do egg share again!!
I would love to but in reality I know i should just be happy with our miracle and be glad my other 2 have taken so well to him being around although i do sometimes I feel I don't have time to give dd enough support as she's special needs but I know I do my best and we have a good routine in place!
Bradley is amazing I wake up everyday feeling like life's a dream!! I think I have some attachment issues tho as I won't leave him with anyone not even for half hour not even dh! He's lucky I let him do bedtime with him! I'm building myself up to leave him for an hour or 2 at end of May for my friends baby shower if not he's coming with me lol
Il post some pics in a bit from iPad can't do it on my phone x

Hey ladies so nice to hear from u all!!! Bumski S is gorgeous! Can't believe how much our babies have grown already! I am
Loving every single min of it!!! I'll post a few pics of my boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->