Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hey guys. Just bumping this too see if anyone egg sharing at the moment?

Hi everyone :)

How are you all? I wonder about you often but not been on as I'm now a busy mum of 2 and home educating. My son that was conceived when this thread was started is now almost 4 and I did IVF again and now have a 4 1/2 month old attached to my boob feeding as I'm typing this lol

Are any of you still around? What are you all up to now?
Miss you all xxxx

Hi

I'm still here I have my first who is 4 today and a 2 week old who is from IVF but neither in the end were egg sharing but I followed you all so thought I'd post and say hi 👋

Awww congrats ladies on your new arrivals!!!

Haha I also have a new 4 week old baby !!!

He was completely au natural and conceived when my daughter was 10 week old there is 10 month age gap now �� xxz

Wow and congratulations to u both :)

nimbec, think we are living very similar lives with children similar ages born from ivf :)

bettybee, if my math is right then ur youngest was born premature. hope all is well and theres no lasting complications.

What are the chances of us having new babies at similar times when we're all struggling with fertility issues. Has to be miniscule.

How are you both finding being a Mummy?

I'm loving it. It's the best job in the world, even on the hardest days :)

xx

It is amazing isn't it !!! Yeah can't believe am a mummy of 4 !! And 3 are under 2 and under !!
Yeah your maths right lol he was 4 weeks early!
My little girl before him was 7 weeks early and there both brilliant both had breathing and infection issues at birth due to my waters been gone for so long xxx

I would love to be mummy of 4. We'll be lucky to end up with 3 coz we have to do egg sharing ivf coz cant afford full price ivf. I'm 31 now and they don't accept egg doners 35 and over. I exclusively breastfeed and my ivf clinic say they wont do ivf for us while I'm breastfeeding so we'll be waiting for my daughter to wean herself (or end up lying to the clinic - I'm currently researching effects of ivf drugs to breastfed toddlers and effects of hormones caused by breastfeeding on the chance of a successful attempt). All that means we r going to struggle to get in 2 more rounds of successful ivf before I'm too old. Maybe things could work out that we'll be able to raise the extra funds to pay for a full price attempt at ivf once I'm 35 or older. You know how it feels when a baby is wanted....Think I'm starting to waffle now lol

Glad your babies are all happy and healthy :) U got plans for anymore?

xx

Hi everyone! I a currently egg sharing, EC due Tuesday. Would love to get in contact with anyone with experience of Egg Sharing. Thanks

Wow I'm so glad I logged in and have seen all your comments!
I think of you all everyday and how lucky we all are to have our precious babies!
Harrison was 4yr on the 28th June. I didn't do egg share and here's a quick reminder of my story....
I was told in Sep 2012 that IVF was my only option as when the consultant went to unblock my tubes she discovered I had 3rd degree tubal disease. Both tubes blocked proximally, distally and stuck to my pelvic wall no where near my ovaries. One BD on Halloween a month later and I was pregnant! Biggest shock of my life!!!
I looked up clinics in the months previous (after HCG and after my op) and I knew the pressure was on as I was 35yr and had to get my egg share done before my 36th birthday!
I cannot believe my baby is going to school in Sep I'm totally devastated! 😭
Firstly Betty congratulation but I'm in total shock you now have 4babies 😱 I'm a Mam to 4 and had 3girls in quick succession 20,21&22 but it feels like that was another life 😂 I hit the big 40 in Feb (sounds so wrong and had a full on breakdown 😬 ) so no more babies for me but I'm still holding onto this one for dear life He cannot grow up! 😂
Tryandwish congratulations on your little girl and nimbec another boy! I breastfed Harrison till he was 1yr was lovely but I think it made him very clingy. Mind it might have been me clinging to him also. Did you find coz your children were harder to conceive and were wanted so badly did it make you more fearful something might happen to them and make you not want to let them go? Or am I the only crazy one?!! 😂
Hope to hear from you soon as miss our chats.... Would love bumski, pcct and gmz3 to join us too 😊 Xx

Hi everyone it's New Year's Day 2019!!! Hope you all have an amazing year.
Harrison is 5yr now 6yr on 28th June. He's a rough and tumble ball of constant hard work but the most loving affectionate little boy ever.
I thought of you all first thing this morning. I miss our chats and would love to catch up. Maybe even add each other on Facebook or share mob numbers so will can keep in touch easily instead of missing each other on here. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->