Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Sophee I had slight discharge after EC but nothing like red blood. I would do as you say, wait and see how it is tomorrow and just touch base with the clinic.

I never had any discomfort at all after EC, I've normally sailed through it without any problem.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sophie - Yes I bled for quite a bit afterwards... I was actually very :shock: when I got up off the bed to see how much there actually was. I also passed some clots too. Will pop to your journo for details xxx

Thanks ladies, that's really reassuring - particularly your experience Samba, which sounds very similar to mine, right down to the :shock: at the bed - and the bloody speculum they left lying out for me to see. Nice.

Will see how it looks tomorrow, but I'm fairly confident that it is just minor trauma from the procedure, rather than anything serious.

Evening ladies,

Sophie, I did bleed a fair bit but it was lighter the next day. Still needed a liner though.

PG, I have the same birthday as your sister. Sounds like a good date to me.

Hippie, congratulations on being PUPO with 2 :dance:

Samba, hang in there with the 2WW it's truly torture. One minute you think it's gone well and then you think it hasn't. It's :wacko:

Wallie, not long for you now.

AFM, I have news to share.

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Traskey_photo/IMG_2453.jpg

I am 6dp5dt so day 11 with a FRER. We are hopeful but cautious. Thank you all for supporting me along this tough journey :hug:

Trask - :wohoo: :wohoo: OUR FIRST :bfp: and may it be the beginning of many more to come!!! xxxx :yipee: CONGRATS xxxx :cloud9:

Aww, thank you both.

Sorry, i've just resized it smaller, it was massive :wacko:

Traskey OMG!!! :wohoo::yipee::happydance::headspin: I am SO happy for you! What time did you test?
A fantastic first :bfp: and here's to MANY MANY MANY more to come on the thread :hugs:

Sophie I can't comment on bleeding as I had none at all, but the cramping has made up for it. Hope you feel better soon. Definitely check with the clinic but I'm sure as lomg as it's not heavy you'll be ok :hugs: xx

Trasky, excellent news! I was waiting on you posting that as I'd seen it mentioned on others threads!

Well done and congratulations, brilliant news!

HI ladies,

I wish it was better news from me but I have pink CM and spotting. I think its game over for me. Hey ho onwards and upwards xxxx

HI ladies,

I wish it was better news from me but I have pink CM and spotting. I think its game over for me. Hey ho onwards and upwards xxxx

As I said in yours I hope it's not AF. Best of luck over the next few days :hugs:

:bfp: Traskey !!! well done !!!

congratulations hun !! :happydance::happydance::happydance: u must be so happy !! and wat a beautiful line for 11dpo !! i wonder how many u have ?? really pleased for u xx

Samba i really hope it isnt the :witch: how many dpo are u now ? im sorry if it turns out it is i do no how u feel hun i really hope u are still in the game if not will u try again are u funded? its so unfair why cant it just work for us all !! :nope:

afm i stopped the cyclogest yesterday couldnt bear to torture myself any longer i no it hasnt worked i am ok tho not as bad as i thought i would be i wasnt to hopeful with 2 failed cycles behind me i am going to write to the ofu tho as i feel they should of had me in and discussed why it didnt work the last 2 cycles and if a shorter protolcol may have been better for me ? it was always just ring in with your period when your ready to do it again, also i no i had a early blast which they couldnt grade properly so is like a 1 and a 3cc tx,d spoke to embryologist i have researched these grade embies and they have a very low chance of implanting as not a great quality and very few cells this concerns me i really think i have bad eggs with my ex husband i had several mc,s always by 5 wks so im sure its my eggs with the ectopics it was always 5 or 6 weeks when we knew it was in the tube i lost my remaining tube because the doctor missed that i had 2 in my tube and milked it out 3 days later i was doulbed over in agony and hcg rising still they went back in and found the other 1 my tube could of been saved had they of flushed it thru from the start so now im tubeless i did complain but never took it further but it pisses me off i no thats why i got the treatment funded as i have my son and i no some women dont if they have any kids didnt u say trask u had to fund this cycle i think thats terrible by the way so what if your dh has children with a previous partner u dont !! its so wrong !! anyway i will keep checking in i hope to see alot more :bfp:s in here !!

Aww Donna :cry: I'm so so sorry :hugs: are you going to be looking at other options like saving for a self funded cycle or alternatives? Or perhaps you feel like taking a break from the whole TTC thing, I know I probably would. Hard to say until you get there. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Samba, so sorry about the spotting but it's not necessarily worst case scenario yet. I know at least 3 people who had proper :af: until 6 months into their pregnancies and went on to have perfectly healthy babies. I know it's not much but hang on in there, it's still early days. This whole thing sucks so much, when I hear stuff like yours it makes me so angry :growlmad: why do bad things always happen to good people but every chav in the country including my horrid neighbours can get pregnant without even thinking too much about it??? :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Lots of :hugs: to you :growlmad:both, will be thinking about you xxx

Donna - am so sorry that this hasn't worked for you :hugs: Hoping you're OK and that you and your OH are taking lots of time to comfort each other.

Samba - keeping all my bits crossed that the spotting isn't anything AF related. You're not out of it yet hun :hugs:

Not brilliant news from me. Just had the call and only one egg has fertilised. They were able to inject 3 of the 4, but just that one is hanging on in there - I'm going in tomorrow for a day 2 transfer at 2pm. Keep your fingers crossed for me - what little PMA I had left has just gone sailing away into the sunset :cry:

thanks again hippie and really appreciated your pm nice of u to think of me i wont be doing this again im done trying after 3 go,s at it i think enoughs enough and if it was going to work it would of done by now i really think i have bad eggs and havent got the money for all the testing etc that i think i need it is what it is and im blessed with my son some women dont have any at all i just have to accept it and move on now, i came on today as well rang clinic she told me to continue with cyclogest and still do my test thurs !!! i said no point didnt bother telling her i already stopped sunday i no in my heart and body that it hadnt worked or i would of continued with meds :nope:if i believed it would work i would save up and do another cycle but as i say i think i have bad eggs it would be pointless and im so drained from it all i need to lick my wounds and get on with my life now.

sophie hun it only takes 1 u have a little fighter there and he or she will have a much better chance when put back in u i really hope to see u get a :bfp:in the next couple of weeks i had a day 2 transfer last time and alltho it was a :bfn:for me alot of women have success with them good luck hun :thumbup:

hope everyone else is ok

Donna

xxxxxx

Hippie wanted to add i hope this cycle works for u and your little embies are getting snuggled in nice and cosy for the next 9 months !! good luck lovely i will be checking in to see how your doing wishing u lots of luck and sticky positive vibes xx

Thanks Donna that's so sweet! Will you still be testing on Thursday? Let me know how it goes. Your attitude is very inspiring as I'm not sure I'd be coping as well as you are, but like you say, you are very very lucky to have experienced motherhood, enjoy your son and there really is more to life. I keep trying to remind myself that every now and then. None of my closest friends have children nor they probably ever will have, it doesn't make you a worse or less adequate person in any way and I firmly believe that.

Sophie so sorry your fert report is a bit stinky. You must be feeling very disappointed, I know I did when we only ended up with 2 out of 17 eggs which is incredibly unfortunate odds, but someone (can't remember who sorry!) on here said to concentrate on the one that made it, it only takes one! And it's far from all over at this point! :hugs::thumbup:
I know (having stalked your journal) that you would have loved 2 children and I am 100% like you in that but I think at this stage it really is worth thinking about 1 thing at the time. Would you consider a self funded cycle? There are options that you might not have thought about or contemplated yet that perhaps in time will look very positive and real possibilities. Lots of luck with your transfer tomorrow and lots of sticky :dust: for the little one! :hugs:

AFM been working from home today and will do so for the rest of the week, it's still very busy and stressful but at least I can lie down if I start feeling wobbly!
All this talk of :bfn: has made me put things a bit into perspective, of course I am staying positive but I am under no illusion that this will be it and I will get my baby now. At least I can start thinking about what to do next and it won't (hopefully) be as traumatising if it doesn't go according to plan.

Hope everyone else is a tad more upbeat, I bet Traskey is :haha:
Hope eggs are growing for everyone and FX this is the end of the bfn's! :hugs:

I must admit each time it fails it gets harder. :hugs:

Looks like Samba has actually got her bfp after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->