Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

I'm in at 8am tomorrow for a 9am collection - at least I won't have too long to get hungry!

How long do you have to wait for your first scan? EXCITING!!!

PG - Thats same as me!!! I think judging by Trask it will be end of this month. Wishing you loads of luck xxx

Thanks guys!
Regarding funnies, I found this earlier, it made me PMSL so I thought I'd share it. Sorry if it's a bit much/ bad taste, if you think my sense of humour is too dark you're welcome to b*#h slap me :haha:

[youtube]i8qYd4Os0jM[/youtube]

Hippie - PMSL!! What are you doing with my personal video of me for DH for valentines?? :haha: Its defo I always keep my socks on :haha:

Hahaha Samba I LOVE that pig! :rofl:. That sketch with the magic machine was just sublime.
And the Japanese man, his moobs are just spectacular and look at how happy he is!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which reminds me, Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy is on in 20 minutes, it's one of those that is so messed up but it makes me laugh so much even though I have no idea why I'm laughing! :haha: x

Its cool isnt it!! What channel is Noel on?? Sky??

On the funnies front, I treated myself to a load of Alan Partridge dvds so we're racking them up for the weekend - looking forward to lots of :haha:

Sophie - OMG... I LOVE COCK PISS PARTRIDGE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQIm1A70o8

Alan Partridge, good idea!

I've just come out of theatre and having a nice cup of tea. Had 8 eggs, which I'm a bit dissappointed about as I had 14 follies. Never mind, as long as those 8 do the job, and I know that's not a bad number, so I'm not going to act like a spoiled brat.

The consultant was v nice and recommended a fresh transfer, so that's what we're doing. Can't wait to join the 2ww club, better get those DVDs lined up!

Hooray for 8 eggies :happydance: and hooray for fresh transfer :happydance:

Hope you get lots of lovely embies out of those eggs - keeping my fingers crossed for your fert report tomorrow :hugs:

:dust:

Oh that is still a very good number, you shouldn't be disappointed at all with that but I can see where you're coming from when you thought you had lots more.

Yeah for fresh transfer though. You'll be pupo in no time at all! Best of luck!

PG - I felt disappointed with my 6 hun so I know what you mean :hugs: Now feet up for the rest of the day and I had a little drinkie on the saturday before transfer :winkwink: Dont forget that DH needs to wait on you hand and foot! xxx Cant wait for tomorrow!! GREAT news on the fresh cycle!! :wohoo:

PG, 8 is awesome, if you are using fresh :spermy: and doing a fresh transfer you will get plenty of good ones with 8 eggies, trust me! FX and :yipee: well done chick!
I'm glad you will be doing a fresh transfer then I don't have to be lonely PUPO for too long, with you and Sophie (and Mazak??) joining me soon! :hugs:

AFM I had to go and see my GP today due to my nose giving in, I suffer from rhinits but haven't been able to use my usual meds for several weeks as they are mostly steroid based anti-inflammatory drugs and my nose was bleeding today. Sadly they told me there is NOTHING they will allow me to take :dohh: so I guess I just have to grin and bear it :growlmad:

Hope everyone is well today. I have been working from home all week but today productivity is down by about 90%, I really can't get motivated :shrug: just worried what to tell the boss I've been doing all day when I clock out around 4 :help:
Oh well back to normal and back into work on Monday. I guess at least I'll have less time to obsess about my 2WW.

:hug:

If youre working from home how will they know when you clock out??

Thanks ladies. :spermy: defo fresh :blush:, have to say I felt a bit sorry for DH having to do that, especially with another fella on the other side of the partition :haha:

Hippie, I always say I've been reading when they ask me what I've been doing on an unproductive day, but I don't know if you can do that. What a bummer about your nose, does that mean you'll have to put up with it for the next 9 months? :hugs:

I'll be taking a leaf out of your book and mostly working at home next week, although I have a 9am lecture on Tues and three students in the lab, so I'd better check on them occasionally. I have just ordered Saxondale from Amazon and am watching a Kath and Kim DVD on ebay, so have lots of funnies lined up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->