Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Well done Wallie and Please on your first stabbings :wohoo:

I have to stim for a week before I go back for a monitoring scan, so that's not until Friday 17th February. If it goes like last cycle, I'll go back the following Monday and EC would be the 22nd February. I hope so anyway.

Good luck Wallie! I'm on day 17 of down regging. Af started on day 13 and still heavy. It didn't start till day 17 last cycle so hope this makes this cycle bit shorter x

Wallie - :wohoo: You'll only be a few weeks behind us :yipee:

Trask - HAPPY OFFICIAL :bfp: DAY!!!

Kitty - :hi: Welcome to the thread!! Good luck with this cycle xxxx

PG - Looking forward to hearing your fert report today :dust: :dust:

Hippie and Sophie - Keep :haha: LAUGHING!! xxx

Mazak - Hope all is well and good luck for today xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym46oLB93h0&feature=related

Hello Kitty, welcome to you too :hi:
I have amended the front page to include February cycles and new additions.
Good luck with all your stims and lots of follie growing :dust:

:hug:

:hi: Kitty hope it's not long to stims for you now.

Please and Wallie :yipee: for first stims

Traskey, your official :bfp: woo hoo!!

Mazak, how are you doing? Let us know :hugs:

Samba, Sophie and Hippie :hi: Hippie thanks for updating the front page xx

Hmm, have I forgotten anyone?

The wait for the embryologist's call is KILLING me! Now I have an idea of what the 2ww is like, yikes! I have decided to take up sewing as a new hobby (home stuff, not clothes), and hope that will distract me. We're going away next weekend too, so hopefully a change of scenery will do us good.

Anyone have any plans for the w/e? Xxx

PG - Its HORRIBLE waiting for 'the' call. Sounds like youve got some lovely plans for the next couple of weeks, lots of lovely distractions. Ive got a sewing machine... its in the loft atm, really need to get DH to get it down for me. What are you going to make?

Nothing major planned for me this weekend.... out for a meal tonight with friends and nothing much tomorrow xxx

Thanks for all the well wishes for my first jab!

Hope everyone is doing well and hello to KK and where is Mazak, hope everything is okay?

I'm going to bake a huge cupcake cake for my grans birthday tomorrow. She likes coffee cake, so I'll that. Then off to get hair cut and coloured this afternoon in town.

Happy weekend girlies!

Wallie - I was getting all excited about cake.... until you said it was coffee :cry: :haha: What are you having done to your hair?? New style or the same?

Mmm, cake! Never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but I feel so bloated that I don't fancy cake right now :cry: Wallie, are they your cakes on your avatar? They look lush.

I can't sew, but a friend of mine taught me to make a shopping bag that I'm rediculously proud of. Next up is a table runner for our dining room. Once we have fabric etc. oh dear, will have to go shopping!

Just had the call, 7 fertilised :happydance: :headspin: OMFG! We'll see how many make it to Mon, fx.

PG - AARRRRGHHHHHHHHH Thats FANTASTIC news!!! I swear EC on a friday is LUCKY!! Trask might disagree though :haha: Sending you LOADS of embie growing :dust: I think you'll get to blasto xxx :yipee: Im so excited!!

PG :wohoo:wohoo for 7! That's AMAZING! Told you fresh :spermy: = lots of embies! :hugs: and fx that all of them grow you'll probably get some frosties from such good numbers xx

Yay PG, great news on 7 fertilised :wohoo: IVF is like :muah:

Ooo, who mentioned cake, I am starving again :haha: Like Samba though not a huge fan of coffee cake. Sounds lovely though Wallie.

Hippie, thanks for doing the front page :thumbup: How are you doing?

Welcome Kitty! :dance: Good luck with your cycle.

Samba, one more day until your offical :bfp: :wohoo:

I'm ok thanks Trask, the Clomid is giving me strange dreams and sore nipples :haha: also been having the odd period pain style twitch, though I guess it's way too soon for it to mean anything at all? :shrug:
I am now 8dpo, come on hurry up Sunday 19th!
Samba I agree, Friday EC is lucky! :thumbup:
I'm going round to the DH's work later and taking him out for coffee, then round to a friend's for dinner & dvd's tonight and having another friend round tomorrow for brunch. Trying to keep busy, this 2WW is so hard but I think I'm still preferring blissful ignorance to a definite bfn. Staying very aware of every little twitch, cramp etc. Does anyone know how many dpo usually does implantation happen? Just so I can obsess a little more :winkwink::dohh:

:hug:

Hippie - Youre 8DPO already?? Im a bit confused about the clomid?? I think it sounds REALLY promising hun xxx

Hippie - Youre 8DPO already?? Im a bit confused about the clomid?? I think it sounds REALLY promising hun xxx

Why did I say clomid? I mean Cyclogest of course. Yep, add brain dead to the symptoms (let's blame the drugs) :rofl:
X

Hippie do you mean the Cyclogest? As for implantation, some time around now :) I got my first bfp lines when I buckled at 6dp5dt so 11dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->