Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Oooh Kath and Kim :haha: Havent seen that in ages! That will keep you amused :hugs:

Samba, they know I clock out because I'm supposed to e-mail my boss when I log on in the morning and when I log off in the evening I'm also supposed to give a summary of what I've been doing - not much today :blush: I got away with it though as the boss rang me so I didn't have to e-mail and he wasn't too bothered as to ask me because I've been very productive for the rest of the week, phew!

PG ouch for DH, that sounds nasty! Bless. Enjoy your week off and try not to obsess as much as I have done this week. Oh and enjoy your funnies xx

Oh Hippie, sounds like this week has been hard on you :hugs: I hope being at work next week helps distract you a bit. I think your OTD is the day before mine - have I made a mistake somewhere? xx

PG, yay for 8 lovely eggies :wohoo: Loads of :dust: for your fertilisation report.

Wallie, is it your first stimming shot tonight?

Sophie, hope you are having a good day.

Samba, happy 4 weeks :wohoo:

Mazak, hope today went well.

Hippie, sorry the 2WW has been tough.

Donnas, how are you?

:hug:

Yes, I have my first stimming jag tonight at 10pm. Just realised how so behind I am. My clinic always have me dr'ing for forever! I'll no doubt be stimming for at least 12 days like last time! yikes!

IVF always takes ages, about 2 months to do a cycle :wacko:

Wallie, I feel your pain - I was dring for 3 weeks and stimming for another 2. It seems like forever :hugs:

wallie - Thats OK we'll be waiting at the finishing line for you cheering you on!! :yipee:

hippie - I hope that these next few weeks fly by for all of us :hugs:

PG - OTD is normally 16 days post collection depending on your clinic but I think most like you to be a couple of days late xxx

Samba, I've just looked at my instructions again and it defo says day 14. Maybe they want to get in there before I go POAS mad :haha:

Wallie, I'm really rooting for you and am looking forward to reading your updates :dust:

Hi Ladies! Can i join please? Have been lurking for a while :)
Wallie - hey there u r...how funny i too started stims tonight. can't believe it's all kicking off again. last time i stimmed for 10 days. hoping for enough eggies for a 5dt, but not too many that i get OHSS again. such i difficult balancing act. Good luck.

Hi Please! Nice to see you in here and I can't believe we both start stimming tonight! That's brilliant. I'm on 300 menopur and still sniffing. Hope I remember how to mix it properly!

Hello Please and welcome :hi: sounds like you've had a rough ride, 26 eggs holy moly there's me thinking I was about to explode with 17!
FX it goes well for you this time :hugs:

First stim injection done. I remembered how to do it :happydance: Wasn't even sore!

Oh Hippie, sounds like this week has been hard on you :hugs: I hope being at work next week helps distract you a bit. I think your OTD is the day before mine - have I made a mistake somewhere? xx

Probably not, they gave me my OTD at the time of ET but I think my clinic like to be over cautious, the date they gave me is 20dpo! Crazy. I guess it's to rule out the 1% chance to get a false negative on 15dpo or something :haha: x

Traskey thank u sweetie. Your from Hertfordshire, me too. Im near Royston on the border of Herts/cambs.
PG thank u hun.
Wallie well done, Im sure u felt relief like me now the 1st ones done. Im lucky as have the gonal f pre filled pen. very simple although i don't get involved DH is in charge of the sticking. No sniffing for me, short protocol again. when is ur first monitoring? Mine is Weds.
Hippie - thank u. oh yes Im surprised i didn't expload...i was so poorly. looked 7mths PG. Its my damn PCO 25+ follies on each side before we even begin. this and the long protocol were a bad combo. short seems to avoid OHSS although need a few more eggies this time.
Need to catch up with were ur all at. goodnight.

Hi Please :hi: Welcome!!! Good luck with this cycle!! xxx

Wallie - Congrats on your first jab!! xxx

PG - You have a fab clinic only 14 days!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back