Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

great news PG. Good Luck!

Yes, AF can still come on when you're taking progestone!

Kitty, yip breakdowns are inevital! Hang in there!

Thanks- scan went ok. Lining still bit thick but nearly there. Like you Wallie, they only start stimms on certain days so I'll be down regging till next Monday. Ad seems to have shown up again so I guess that makes sense. I also bled through cyclogest last time. Did you take extra this time trask? My last clinic suggested it but haven't mentioned it to new clinic yet. Also saw a school friend whilst waiting in clinic! Thought it might be awkward but wasn't at all. Just goes to show how common it all is...x

Kitty, extra DR days are a pain, I hope Monday comes quickly for you :hugs: Not sure how I would react if I saw a school friend in the clinic (unlikely as I'm over 400 miles away from where I grew up :haha:), so I'm glad it went well.

Yeah I thought it would be awkward but we haven't seen each other for years and don't hang around with any mutual friends. She actually lives quite far away from me but both referred to same clinic. I know she won't tell anyone as she said they are quite private about it (as are we) and it was just quite nice to have a chat! x

PG- Thats GREAT news!!! :wohoo: :yipee: Keep growing Quints! :dust:

Kitty - When do you have to keep d-regging until?

How is everyone else holding up??

AFM... I got my scan date... 1st March 8.35am.... lets hope theyre sticking in tight!

Kitty, it must be nice having a chat with someone you know who understands what you're going through.

Samba, will you find out at the scan if there are two in there, or do your numbers tell you anything? You must be so excited to be able to see them!!

PG - Our clinic dont do Beta results... and tbh theyre not reliable for twins. My friend who is expecting twins had the right amount of weeks on the CB digi they werent off the scale because of the twins. Yes I will get to see how many Embies there are... and more importantly if everything is OK and healthy xxx

Interesting info Prof Samba! I'm learning a lot from you all on here :flower: Don't suppose you know how long it usually takes to lose the trigger? Thinking of POAS on Wed am before transfer so that I know it should be negative and it won't do my head in :wacko:. Lordy, 1st March seems ages away, but it's not really xx

PG - Im pretty sure I was trigger free before transfer... I'll check through my journo for you xxx

Yes scan does seem like ages away.... but 17 days isnt anything is it... Ive waited nearly 4 years for this so another 17 days is nothing :haha:

^^ Remind me of what I have just said when Im moaning about how far away it is :haha:

PG - 2 days after egg collection there was hardly a line at all.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-journals/41386-sambas-icsi-bubble-squeak-bfp-2175.html

PG hurray for the magnificent 5 :happydance: and FX for Wednesday!

Kitty, sorry to hear you have another week of DR but I guess better safe than sorry, Monday will come round soon enough.

Samba :wohoo: for your scan on March 1st! That must be SO exciting!!! That also means that as I'm exactly one week behind you, if I get a BFP I might be looking at around the 7th! :winkwink:. Does your clinic do a blood test to confirm a pregnancy at all? Sorry I'm being a bit thick but I'm not that sure what BETA stands for :blush:

Samba :wohoo: for your scan on March 1st! That must be SO exciting!!! That also means that as I'm exactly one week behind you, if I get a BFP I might be looking at around the 7th! :winkwink:. Does your clinic do a blood test to confirm a pregnancy at all? Sorry I'm being a bit thick but I'm not that sure what BETA stands for :blush:

Do you have your geek glasses on :haha:? Beta means beta HCG - the pregnancy hormone - so this is the confirmatory blood test.

Hippie - Anymore signs... symptoms we need to know about??

Here's a funny xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1k...0l0l11466l10l7l0l1l1l0l453l1577l0.2.2.1.1l6l0

:haha: class! That reminds me that the notes I was given for Crinone told me to put it into my "front passage (vagina)". Ahem, who gets this far TTC without knowing what a vagina is? :haha:

:haha: Perhaps it should have said.... front bottom.... fluey.... tuppence :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->