Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

No! I was brought up in a cave in Kent. Only half of that is true :winkwink:

:rofl: You lot crack me up.

Samba, :wohoo: for scan date. Let's hope that flies by :D
Kitty, I had the same amount of progesterone this time as last.
PG, glad that you have 5 still going and it will be a day 5 transfer :dance:
Hippie, is your ticker to official test date or your test dated?
Wallie, how are you?

Sorry, i'm having a brain fart, i'm sure i've missed someone.

Samba, no more symptoms. I guess the majority of my symptoms are thanks to the Cyclogest, I only had a slight AF style cramp today that only lasted 10/20 seconds. I keep thinking that if I get to Sunday without spotting we should be on!
Traskey, the test date on ticker is the date I want to test as my clinic gave me an OTD at 20DPO! My cycle is usually about 31 days and I usually ovulate around CD 17 so that means AF should arrive by 14DPO... Sunday will be 16DPO so I should be ok to test by then. If I start bleeding before that I will wait till the day the clinic gave me just in case. I'm too scared if a BFN!
Anyway, FX, I WILL resist temptation :haha:
:hug:

Girls you have tickled me with talk of nuneys (my personal favourite) for anyone that watches TOWIE Chloe having a bikini wax was hilarious...felt like she carpet burnt her nun...hahaha.

Im sorry my brain is mush and can't remember what i wanted to write. i hope your all well.

Girls need some reassurance...im panicing. Today i have felt quite a bit going on in my ovaries after just 3 injections, worried im going to overrespond agai. when did y all start to feel something?

Please, that's who I forgot :dohh:

Hippie, good luck hanging in there for testing. I buckled early :haha:

Please I felt like absolute crap after a couple of days, but what they kept telling me was to get in touch if I started feeling very very short of breath and like my lungs were being pushed up... If that makes sense? TBH if you over responded last time they should probably scan you a little earlier this time so it might be worth getting in touch with your clinic if you're worried. Hope you're ok though xx :hugs:

I must say I've felt fat (may be the drugs, maybe not) but I have been feeling odd in my ovaries and I've been injecting for the same length of time as you have.

Hippie - I REALLY have to wait until SUNDAY to see your :bfp: awwww MAAAAAN!

Please - What Hippie said. I think its good if you can feel things happening :thumbup: :dust:

Wallie - Euurrghhh that nice bloated feeling.... lovely!!

Sophie - Hope you and Hans are doing well :hugs: Thinking of you xxx :dust:

PG - :haha: The cave bit?? :haha:

Hello all - gosh it's been so busy on here and I've missed loads!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for your embies PG! And :happydance::happydance::happydance: for joining me with your enfant unique! Will be thinking of you on Weds :hugs:

And YAY for the scan date Samba! How exciting! It'll be here before you know it :hugs: Trask, I think I missed when yours is - is it just before Samba's?

Hello to Please and Kitty - sorry you caught me in meltdown mode on Saturday :wacko:

Wallie - hope all's going well for you :hugs:

Hippie - how's my PUPO buddy? I'm on serious knicker watch now - in my regular cycles I would usually start spotting on CD20 (around 6dpo) with full AF on CD26, so as tomorrow is 6dpo I'm officially nervous. Like you I think I'm putting down the lovely facial spots and the odd twinges to the cyclogest. Trying hard not to over-think every little thing. Very difficult though!!

I'm sure I've missed people and I know I've missed updates - so sorry if I have. Am almost fully out of meltdown now (until the next one :haha:) so will try to keep up again!

Sophie - Ive got my fingers tightly crossed for Hans Solo! xxx :dust:

Sophie, you must be feeling a bit like me, I sometimes start spotting a day or 2 before AF so if there's still no sign by the end of the week I will be optimistic. Having said that, every time I've been put on some kind of hormone it's messed with my cycle so it might mean nothing :shrug:. Are you testing early?

Samba yep, I'm a POAS addict's worst nightmare :haha: the truth is if it's a bfn the longer I live blissfully ignorant the better and I won't have to be depressed about it for as long if I leave it late. If on the other hand it's a bfp the wait and anticipation will make it even better!
I've now gone back to work and I want to get to the end of the week without having a meltdown if possible. I've booked next Monday and Tuesday off on leave and I will DEFINITELY need it if I test negative on Sunday. If it's positive I will need the following 2 days to spend every waking minute peeing on a stick! :haha:

Oh Sophie I also know exactly what you mean about knicker watch! I am TERRIFIED every time I go for a pee especially at work, aaargh!!](*,)

Hey Girls! Thank u so much for talking me down Yesterday. DH was at acupuncture and I was laid on the sofa stressing about every slight thing I felt in my ovaries. Reading your responses really helped. U can guarantee if I wasnt feeling anything I would be complaining.
Hippie thank you sweet. I'm not feeling anything too serious just niggling feelings. After having gone through one cycle with 29 eggs and one cycle of just 4 eggs are am dying to get somewhere in the middle. I am being seen tomorrow after just 5 injections (the earliest I can be seen to actually see whats going on)
Wallie - well lets hope what we're both feeling is all good.
Sophie and Hippie - Praying for you both.
Samba & Traskey when is your first scan?
PG is transfer tomorrow.
Sorry If i missed anyone.
Its that time of day...nap time!!! (this started Yesterday, feeling pooped)

Hi Please, glad you're not too bad. It's really good news that they can see you already tomorrow. If I remember correctly I had a blood test on day 6 and a scan every other day from day 8 of stims. I say 'if I remember correctly' because my short term memory no longer exists. The drugs are messing with my head so much it's silly! FX that they will spot a normal number of follicles tomorrow. I had 10 on day 8 and ended up with 17 eggs on EC which was day 14.
Don't worry about obsessing about the tiniest twitch, I am exactly like you! The first few days after ET I was Googling EVERYTHING but now I am starting to accept that it's probably the Cyclogest, which I think is really getting to me a bit. I keep waking up in the dead of night needing a pee or due to AF-style cramps though they only last a few seconds I then can't go back to sleep for about an hour, which means I am now shattered.com. Today I've been feeling particularly tired. I'm fully aware that at this stage it's a VERY good sign as I'm always very energetic before AF which is now due in about 3 or 4 days so FX!!!

How is everybody? Is anybody doing anything nice tonight? We don't believe in Valentine's day but I won a romantic meal for 2 at a really nice restaurant through a Twitter competition so we will have to just make the enormous sacrifice of having to deal with cheesy music and loving couples and go and get that delicious free scran :haha:. The free meal also includes 2 cocktails, which the DH is overjoyed about seen as he will be having them both, I guess that was the deal breaker :rofl:.

Hope you're all well.
PG a big fat GOOD LUCK for your ET tomorrow, can't wait for you to join me and Sophie in the 2WW club! It's SO exciting seeing the embies going in, it suddenly feels so real! Enjoy every second of it and take it easy for the rest of the week. Hope your OH spoils you rotten :hugs:

Wallie, not too long till your scan now :thumbup:

Sophie, any symptoms yet?

Traskey, Samba and Kitty :hugs:

Hello everyone,
Hippie, hope you enjoy tonight, it sounds really tough :haha: Not long til Sunday, are you still going to test then? Can't wait to hear about your bfp! Looking forward to joining the knicker-watching bregade tomorrow, gadzooks, it will be one of the longest 10 days of my life! DH has been great so far as I have been pretty knackered. Fx that continues.

Please, I'm glad you're feeling better, it sounds like you've been through a tough time of it. TBH I didn't really feel anything on stims, so couldn't help there, but I'm glad they'll be monitoring you well. Felt very bloated after EC though, but I'm sure you know all about that with 29 eggs.

Sophie, I hope you are taking it easy and DH is looking after you. Will you be testing early? I still haven't decided. I'm working at home OTD and then it's the weekend, so I'll be able to get some privacy either way.

Hope you're all having a great valentine's day, this will be one to remember for all of us :hugs: Our unofficial 10th anniversary and ET tomorrow. I'm not superstitious (although my family properly are), but that has to be good.

Hello all - hope everyone's well.

I'm trying not to drive myself insane by symptom spotting, particularly as it could all be either in my head or down to the cyclogest. I've had funny twinges the past two days, plus I'm very spotty (fun times), but this could all be nothing. I had a MASSIVE surge of PMA this morning and was absolutely CONVINCED that it will work, but have come back down to earth now.

Knicker-watch is still all clear and I reckon that on a regular cycle that I would be expecting the :witch: on Sunday or Monday so reckon I'll be safe to test then. Having said that I may well end up testing on Saturday, which will be 10dp2dt, or 12dpo. I bought 2 double packs of FRERs today, so I guess I've resigned myself to testing early and often :haha:

We're not doing the V day stuff - we'll celebrate our first date anniversary next week instead. And hopefully it will be a double celebration...

Fx for that double celebration next week Sophie! Feel the force! I found a 2 egg/one embie success story when I was trawling the interweb for when to stop my CoQ10 supplements (already have at EC, think that was the right thing to do), thought "oh I should post that for Sophie" then that brain cell died and I forgot.. Sorry. Hopeful though!

Oooh, I forgot to wish PG luck for the transfer tomorrow :dust:
Good Luck lovely, hope it all goes really well for you :hugs:

Thank you EEEEEK! Didn't sleep last night because I was worried about them carking it (sp). Tonight's not going to be any better. Looking forward to speaking to the embryologist tomorrow, as we didn't get much info on day 3. Hope the nasty natural selection process has been kind to us fx.

Hi Ladies!!

HAPPY VALENTINES LADIES!!! xxxx

PG - OMG!! GOOD LUCK for you tomorrow!! :dust: Hoping you've still got loads of embies still going so you get to have some put on ice for baby no 2! Will be thinking of you tomorrow... what time are you going in??? Watch the screen and you can see the little cloud.... :cloud9: :hugs:

Sophie and Hippie - :hugs: The 2ww is absolutley F-ing HORRENDOUS!! :hugs: I cant wait for the next days to fly by and we can celebrate your :bfp:s

Please - Glad youre feeling better xxx :hugs:

Hope everyone else is OK xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"