Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

I'm in for 11.30 tomorrow, so a lie in, hospital then DVDathon! Wish my DH could make it, but nevermind.

Bring your phone and ask them if you can take a photo of the embie for your OH! We were so awed by seeing it that we totally forgot to ask if we could take a pic, but I bet they'd be OK about it, especially as your hubby can't be there...

Sophie, glad knicker watch is clear :thumbup: I will be 12dpo tomorrow eeek! No way will I be testing before Sunday though, you guys are so brave, I just couldn't bear getting a false negative, it would destroy me. I also got 2 double packs of FRER (on offer in Boots and Asda ATM, BTW!) but when I do eventually POAS I want to be as sure as possible that it's a true result.
The Valentine's dinner was good, but when we got home the universe had re-established the balance as the cat, who suffers from colitis, had diarrehaed all over the living room floor, so spent the remainder of the night trying to get him cleaned up and mopping the floors throughout the house. Good job I got some nitrile gloves for my 2WW in case the DH was out when the litter tray needed scooping, tonight I used 2 pairs! :nope:
I'm sure a human baby would be less hard work than this fur child here.

PG, lots of :dust: for tomorrow xx

La la la, I'm not listening FRER on special offer? Now that's just asking for trouble! Oh Hippie, poor you. I think I'd have wanted gauntlets, not gloves!

Sophie, missed your post, that's a good idea! Although not sure if the legs akimbo position is a good one for photo taking :haha: I'll ask one of the nurses, they're lovely. Aw so pleased he won't miss out on seeing it. xx

12dpo is only one day off usual AF arrival for me and my 26 day cycles, so that's why I'm entertaining the thought of testing on Saturday (my 12dpo).

Sorry to hear about your cat, we've got two and one is so old that I've been saying for about 5 years that he must be on his last legs. Starting to think he is a zombie cat :haha:

Hope the clear-up wasn't to :sick::sick::sick:

Good plan on the nurse taking the pic :thumbup:
Will be thinking of you at 11:30 tomorrow :hugs:

It was fairly puke inducing, the colour of korma curry sauce but a VERY different smell iygwim :rofl:
SORRY everybody, will stop going on about it now :hugs:

Just a quickie as i'm struggling to say awake.

Good luck to those of you in your 2WW.

PG god luck for tomorrow.

Please, hope you are feeling better.

Samba :hugs: Hope you are doing ok!

PG, CONGRATS!!:wohoo:
Did you end up with any frosties?
I'll update the front page xx

PG - CONGRATS!!!! Another Hans Solo! :yipee: STICK little embie!!! :dust:

Sophie - You test when youre ready hun! :hugs:

Hippie - Is it Sunday for you??

Trask - Hope youre OK

AFM... not much exciting happening really.... still duffers.... and the days REALLY seem to be creeping by. 1st March seems such a long time away... honestly it is absolutley FANTASTIC seeing a :bfp: but tbh.... until I see that all is well its still quite hard to believe that I am pregnant.... waiting for scan date is almost like the 2ww all over again.

Can some press Fast forward please :haha:

Lots of love and :dust:

:happydance: PG, you're PUPO!! :happydance: Congrats - and welcome to KnickerWatch! :haha:

I am now officially the longest number of days past ov without spotting, which I know is probably down to the cyclogest and I can't necessarily see it as anything other than that, but it feels so good to not be spotting that I honestly don't care. Did a bit of googling and I think I'm setting myself up for a disappointment and a wasted test if I try before Friday at the earliest. TBH I've fallen out of the habit of POAS first thing in the morning, so that has been putting an end to thoughts of early testing. I might (MIGHT) give it a go on Friday, but I expect I can hold off until Saturday...

How's everyone doing then? I am really thankful for a spectacularly busy week at work, which is keeping my brain occupied during those hours. Mostly, anyway :haha: Just feel like I need to know now, one way or another - hating all this waiting!!

Samba, sorry to hear the wait for the scan is proving just as nerve-wracking. I expect I shall feel exactly the same as you if I get there. Sending lots of :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Oh PG I forgot to ask - did you manage to get a pic for your OH?

Sophie - I find Afternoon wee is better than FMU.... dont know why?? :shrug:

Kitty - :hi:

Hi ladies may I join you?

Congrats to all the bfps!

Bit about me and few questions if I may?

This is our first icsi cycle, today we had ec and got 9 eggs I was expecting 13 so was a bit disappointed! How many eggs did you get and how many days after transfer would you begin testing?

Hi Kazza Welcome to the thread!! I had 13 follies at my first scan which went down to 10 follies.... they ended up collecting 6 eggs... 5 fertilized... we ended up with 3 grade B embryos on a 3 day transfer. We transfered 2 and the tried to get the last one to blasto but unfortantley it didnt make it. Try not to get to worried about the amount of eggs.... the only difference is the more you get the more likely you'll get to blasto xxxx Good luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->