• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Kazza - Thats great news!!! :yipee: Trask had blasto's transferred and she has twin girls and I had day 3 transfer that did implant but sadly MC. BEST of luck!!! :yipee: :dust:

Oh I'm sorry Sam, mine were only early blasts hoping this don't make much difference to a potentional positive

Kazza - You've got just as much chance as anyone else and of course early blasto's are much better than a 3 day transfer... I had a 6 and a 7 cell transfered. Thanks hun xxx Wishing you all the luck in the world!!! And hoping you manage to stay sane for the next two weeks. When is OTD?? Will you wait it out?

I'm going to try and wait till otd on the 17h but knowing me I won't wait!!!

Hey ladies, I've had a bit of catching up to do as been away for a few days! Kazza that's great news and I really hope this is your time, everything crossed for you.

Samba - glad everything's going okay - wen is ur next scan?

Wallie - glad your new clinic is proving so good - its making you have a PMA which can only be a good thing :)

Lindy - I too hope you don't get ur AF :)

Afm - appt on Monday to start dr'ing fingers crossed the old witch stays away till at least Thursday or my cycle will be cancelled!

Kazza that's fabulous news, best of luck. Do you have to wait until tomorrow and hear if they decide to freeze the other three? I hope you get frosties for a sibling!

Try not to stress. I think I'm going to try and stay off BNB in the 2WW as that's what I found stressed me out. :hugs: Make sure you've got plenty of things to do without overdoing it obviously!

Boofle, hope AF stays away until for you, don't want this cycle cancelled.

Lindy, good luck.

Yes, I'm alot happier with this new clinic, it's given me fresh hope I suppose. I hated that last clinic! lol!

Boofle I have everything crossed this time for you xx

Wallie, you are so right, but after et I can't stop googling stuff it's like an addiction!!,

I find out tomorrow about the freezing, I no one failed this morning so only two left! They were early blasts this morning so they have to become expanded blasts or they won't freeze! So hope thy do!!

I'm away on holiday but had to check and see how you are all doing.

Kazza fx fx fx fx. I hope this is it for you.

Wallis- i think if you feel better and more confident at the clinic it all helps.

Boof- good luck for Monday.

Samba- how are you feeling?

Kazza - Fingers crossed for a nice phone call today! GOOD LUCK!! :dust:

Wallie - Nooooooooo I'll miss you for 2 weeks!!! But I understand... a girls got to do what a girls got to do :winkwink: Im glad you changed clinics xxx

Boofs - Sending you witchy vibes for tomorrow xxx I really hope you dont have to cancel :dust:

Lindy - Hope youre having a super time xxx

AFM.... All good here. Next scan is 25th June and I'll be 12+6 so hopefully there will be plenty to see. I still have days were I cant quite believe its actually happened. I cant wait to celebrate all your good news very soon!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

GOOD LUCK!!! :dust: :dust: I'll have a good roll around in here and hopefully it will bring you all some luck xxx

Kazza, how did you go today. Any luck with frosties? I sure hope so!

Hiya, we got one frostie a hatching blasto, so happy bout that as NHS pay to put that one bk! Just hope these two are little fighters!

Kaz- the frostie is great news. It all sounds so promising. Fx. Baby dust. Lucky horseshoe. Anything else you can think of!

Don't worry, it's still far too early! Hang in there!

Kazzab it is so early still. It shows trigger shot has gone so fx when you get your BFP it's the real thing!!!

Kazza - WAAAAY to early hun.... I didnt get anything until 8dp3dt :hugs: xxx

How is everyone else getting on??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back