• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Boofle- have a lovely luxurious bubble bath and pamper yourself. I found the down reg so tiring. Do you go straight to transfer then?

Blinkin' el! another natural :bfp: whilst waiting for next IVF. This is amazing! Wow!

Now where is Kazza? Anyone heard from her?

Down regging for two possibly three weeks! Then onto tablets for 15 days to get the lining of my womb ready, then a scan to check all okay and then we'll get the date for transfer so looking mid July :)

Wallie! - How you getting on treacle?

Boofs - Have you got some nice things planned to help the time go by? Sorry youre having a down day :hugs:

No I havent heard from Kazza, hope she's OK xxx

Still thinking its not happening to me! How are you doing wallie?

Boofs- it's not long till ET then! Are you staying off for 2ww?

I'm okay ladies. It's weird, it feels as if Im not actually doing IVF really. It's a bit odd actually. 4th jab will be at 10pm tonight.

Lindy, can I ask what the reason was that you were having treatment. It just gives us other ladies a bit of hope if we know some background of how long you've been trying and why you had been referred. :hugs:

I've just checked out Kazza and unfortuantely she's had a bfn. :-(

Oh no. Poor kazza it's so cruel.

I'm 37, so I'd dh. We had been trying for 9months and our GP referred us for tests due to age. DH got low count but then started vitamin c and e and it improved. My prolactin was raised on one visit but normal the next time so put it down to stress. Diagnosed unexplained and due to age started ivf.
Did long protocol - got 16 eggs, they advised ICSI due to dh low count. Got a faint BFP but sadly did not last.
I totally gave up on it happening naturally. Thought unexplained meant implantation issues, poor egg quality, chromosome problems etc. Started going out more, started accupuncture, taking the vitamins he said and just focused on getting ready for round 2. Cursed AF for staying away!!!

Thanks Lindy. That's good that you got seen so soon and now your :bfp:, you must be so pleased. No more waiting either!

Oh no poor Kazza :hugs: Terrible news.

Lindy - It is very surreal feeling isnt it! xxx :hugs:

Wallie - I think thats a really good thing that you dont 'feel' like youre cycling :hugs: Sending you all the luck in the world hun... :dust:

Hi lindy :) glad you're doing okay hun do u have a scan soon?
Sam - how you doing hun?
Wallie - sorry to hear your result :(

Afm - transfer booked for Monday under sedation (wasn't easy to get the doc to agree to this) had scan to check lining and it's a whopping 20mm which reading up about isn't great :( too thick sounds as bad as too thin!!!!!

Lindy - Happy 10 weeks

Boofs - Keeping all crossed for you, try not to go too google crazy. :dust: :dust:

All good here thanks, treasuring every moment. Now in 2nd Trimester and really enjoying it. I just need my LTTC friends with me xxx :hugs:

Ooo Boofle- good luck for ET on Monday. Sending you all the luck in the world. Will be here for you in the awful 2ww. Are they transferring 1?

Samba- 2nd trimester now , it has flown. Is everything going well? What other threads are you on?

I paid for a private scan as I said, but had another the other week to make sure things were still ok. All looked good so fx for 12 week scan at end of the month.

Boofs - How did it go hun?

Lindy - I havent really taken part much in the threads in 2nd second tri.... need to make more of an effort! Glad all is well with you xxx

Hi Lindy and Sam - glad you're both doing okay :)
Afm - transfer went ahead under sedation (definitely the right decision for me) they only had to thaw one and by the time we were ready to transfer it had expanded 100 per cent. So I still have one frozen left. I was worried about the lining thickness and the dr said she would check again before transfer and if there was any fluid she would abandon but I guess there wasn't - I didn't get a chance to ask her afterwards! Of course now I'm over analysing everything and symptom checking on google even though I keep telling myself not to!! My OTD is 2/8 but I doubt I will be able to wait till then :)

YAYY glad it went well Boofs! xxx Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->