• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Wow wallis that must've been a shock in a good way.

Good luck for fertilisation report. All looking good so far fx

Hi Ladies,.

Hope you dont mind me popping in.

Wallie - YAYYYYYYY!!! Wishing you LOADS of luck for this cycle!

Kazza - NINETEEN!!! Thats incredible! Fingers crossed for today xxx

Lindy - Hope AF doesnt turn up at all :hugs:

Boofs - Hope all is well xxx

Oh that's brill wallie,

So out of 19 there were two immature and 1 empty shell, out of the 16 that were injected 9 fertilised!

Kazza - THATS FANTASTIC!!!! :yipee: :yipee: Hope you get to blasto!!! :yipee: When's your next update?? Monday??

Oh wow that's good numbers to work with, congratulations for up to this point.

Good luck!

Kazzab- that is great news. Fx that whatever day transfer you get your little embie sticks like glue!!!
Wallie- has it sunk in yet that you have started again? Good luck for this cycle... hope it is your last for all the right reasons :)
Samba- smile every time I see your lovely pic. So thrilled for you. Why is your due date?

Going for blast on Wednesday 5 looking good out of the none that fertilised

Kazza - Thats FANTASTIC news!!! Good luck!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: Only 2 more days until your embie or embies are back with you. Are you allowed to transfer to blasto's?

Lindy - awww thank you hun :hugs: My EDD atm is 1st Jan 2013, pretty cool.

Wallie - Hope all is going well for you hun xxx

Boofs - Hope youre all OK xxx

I think they will only let me have 1 due to my age if they are good quality

No problem at all, just pop a pill twice a day and as yet (touch wood) no side effects at all. I feel totally normal :shrug: I'll get AF soon then go back to clinic for a prostap jag and then two days later start stims. It's all going pretty fast really. I suppose I've not had the build up of waiting until CD21 before starting so it's been pretty painless to get the this point already.

I hope you get one nice blast to put back and have 4 other frozen as back up. That'd be brilliant for you.

:hugs: :dust:

Oh that's great yes right result not having to wait till cd21 !!!

I can't wait till tomorrow! Just want to get passed the next two weeks! P

Wallie - This different way of doing it sounds much easier! Ive got ALL crossed for you hun xxx

Kazza - Hope all 5 are doing well. GOOD LUCK for tomorrow :dust: :dust:

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

This new clinic just seems to be more on the ball, I mean I got all my dates there and then for scans. The last clinic was start sniffing the nasal spray and then you'd wait about 3 weeks and get a baseline scan appt through the post.

I think that's why it seems so much easier. And I don't want to mislead you either, I did start on CD22 it's just I didn't know I was about to start!! The timing for my consent signing appt was just a fluke and I started there and then. I'm very pleased so far about it all.

:happydance:

Kazza, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow for you. It'll be good whatever!

So much more reassuring when he have faith in the clinic! I really hope this is your cycle wallie!

Thank you for you wishes I really hope things go to plan tomorrow , really worried I'll get there to be told there all degenerate!!

I certainly hope not.

I see last time you had a three day transfer.

Best of luck (again)!

Kazza - LOADS of luck for today!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wallie - You seem so so much happier with this clinic, more relaxed and its lovely to see.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I hope you dont mind me still popping in... its just that I still want to offer support as you did me xxx :hugs:

Thank you!! I had two early blasts put bk ?

Anyone had sucess with early blasts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->