• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Lindy - Thanks xx Im back in two weeks for another scan xxx

hi ladies
im due to start ivf asap in london.
how did you all cope with it all? im so scared and worried it wont happen.
were both 26

hubbys count was 1million its now gone up to 5million in 10months. just found out i have pcos and entrometriosis on 1 side. 2 conflicting things which hey say can cause problems for us. that they will give us a few trys of ivf with icsi and if it doesnt work then ill have to have an op. but there what ifs. im excited to start but so scared of the whole thing.

Hi sorry I havnt been arround I have my first zolodex injection on Monday and have our ivf consultation on 25th June so I'm hoping we will start beginning on July :happydance:

Popping in to wish you luck ladies!!

I'll be stalking you xxx :dust: :dust:

How are you all getting on? Couple of weeks till Af 3 then long protocol starts again!

Lindy - Ooooh lots of luck!! xxxx

Hope everyone else is doing OK xxx

Hey af no. 3 due any day then I have to ring to see if we can be accepted this month - that's our first hurdle ;)
Hope you're all okay - Samba how's u feeling? Excited I bet ;) hugs xxxx

Boofs - YAYYY hope there is room for you, fingers crossed AF gets here tomorrow.... or you get luck with an au naturelle!

AFM... been having brown spotting most of the way through which is obviously making me feel pretty paranoid, but I have the MW tomorrow and another scan on Saturday xx Fingers crossed xx

Best of Luck to you all xxx :dust:

Hey Sam - keeping everything crossed for you for Saturday :kiss:
Lindy - hope you're doing okay, not long till your turn :hugs:
AFM - rang this morning to request treatment - not heard anything yet :(

Ok I've been accepted for treatment but the nurse said she has only been able to fit me in cos my cycles are 35 days so I told her they've only been 35 days since the failed treatment and normally they're 28 days!! She said if they're 28 days she couldn't fit me in!! Anyway I have an appt 11th June which is to start down regging but I don't know what will happen if this month AF decides to come on time!!! For once I'll be praying she doesn't! Not the most positive start I was hoping for :(

Boofs - Sending you LOADS of anti 28 day cycle :dust: Hope it all goes to plan xxx :dust:

Hope everyone is OK.

Fingers crossed Boofle! AF due for me next Thursday/ Friday so probably down regging around the 21st.

Hope you are all ok. Xxxx

Hiya ladies, sorry I've not posted ina while, I hope you are all doing well!

Sam - congratulations Hun!! I'm so pleased for you! Iive not gone back over all the pages but could you ladies fill me in on what's been happening?? If you d ont mind of course xxxx

Afm icsi round two! Had ec today! 19 eggs retrieved! Waiting for tomorrows report! It's going to be a long night!

Kazza, excellent number of eggies there. I hope you get a good report tomorrow. FX'd for you.

AFM, I went to sign some consent forms at my new clinic (ICSI #4) and I started treatment the same day. I'm a bit shocked really but very very pleased it's happening so soon again. FX'd this one is my ticket out of here.

Oooooh wallie, wishing u all the best, are ou down regging now, ?

Yeah I started when I was at the clinic yesterday. Just by chance I was on the right day of my cycle and the nurse asked if I wanted to start now! Obviously I said yip!

I'm on the flare protocol rather than the long protocol that I've been on before. Info is in my siggie of what I'm on. All I can say so far, it's alot quicker than what I've done before and even stimms will not take as long.

It's such a breath of fresh air knowing now, at this point, what appts I have and when EC will likely be. It's just brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->