• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Good luck Boofle!

Can I ask, what was the procedure for FET. Did you do any drugs or was it all natural and you had to figure out when ovulation was?

Hi Wallie - it was a controlled cycle - started down regging day 21 (it was actually day 28 I think but that was only cos they couldn't fit me in sooner) then bloods taken two weeks later. Then carry on injections but started taking estrogen tabs too then after 15 days had a scan to check lining, then stopped injections but carried on with tabs and started using suppositories ;) then transfer 5 days later. Now I'm waiting and still taking estrogen and using suppositories until OTD and if I get my bfp I'll carry on for 12 weeks :)
Without a doubt a lot easier than my fresh cycle lets hope I get a diff outcome :)

Hey Wallie I was following ur progress on another thread - u moved near Elgin? I have family not too far from you. Hey new house - hoping your frozen bean is the one to complete your picture - everything crossed for you x

Yeah house we had fell through though, so as of now I'll be homeless unless we find somewhere to buy pretty quick. If not, we'll rent and possibly build something but yes near Elgin.

Hi lindy it was going so well, got a positive Tuesday night, wednesday morning, Friday morning and this morning. But I've been bleeding since yesterday morning got really bad cramps too. My sore boobs have completely gone and I feel dreadful :( I can't do this anymore :( I think this may be an early m/c I guess it's my fault for testing early :((((

Boofle I have been in exactly your position. That positive gives you such a high, your mind races and you have your life planned out for the future and when it is taken away it hurts so bad. I have seen some threads where women have bled blood but still had a BFP- is it a heavy bleed? Try and get in your clinic tomorrow to have your hcg done- that is the only real way they can tell. My doctor said when I was going through it that although to me it feels like te end of the world, to him it there was a very strong silver lining because they said something had happened and I had got pregnant, I could produce eggs and they could be fertilised. It really was not much consultation when I felt my heart was breaking but looking back he was so right. Sending you love and hugs. If you need anything just let me know. Xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks lindy it is getting heavier :( the clinic won't do bloods till Thursday :( I just have to wait :( hopefully my test will be negative and I won't have to go through anymore hell :( I hope you're okay and thanks for your kind words.

That is so unfair making you wait till Thursday. Try and speak to them tomorrow- it is too cruel. There is nothing that can ease the heartache. I had a very large glass of wine... Followed by another followed by fatty dominos pizza, didn't ease the pain but felt like bollocks to being good !! Xxxxx

Sending you all my love boofs xxxxxx to you both. It is so hard after all you hand been through. Xxxx

Oh no Boofle but I've heard of others having bleeds and bubs is still okay. With the drugs during IVF you are prone to cysts. Could just be one burst and hence the blood. :hugs:

Confirmed early miscarriage we're absolutely devastated :( can't function at the moment. Hosp said I have to have 3 bleeds then ring again - Lindy/Sam were u told to wait this long? They didn't say anything about trying naturally - how soon did u guys start (sorry to ask!).
Lindy I'll email u about the acupuncture when I've got my head together. Thanks for your support x

Boofle- sending you hugs and love. It is the most awful time. Xxxxx
We were told 3 bleeds, miscarriage counts as first, I wanted to try ivf straight away but now realise you need the time to recover. I must admit I just shut down and really didn't want sex at all. I just couldn't face it to be honest. After a month me and dh had words over it and after second bleed we did start again.... Thank god we did argue!!! Sorry if tmi there!!!!

Hi Girls :hugs:

Boofs - Im so so sorry :hugs: Absolutely devasting. We did not wait to TTC again as I read that you are extra fertile after MC and IVF. We really got stuck into it so to speak.
I had a really long cycle, and we shagged like rabbits.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21a317/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I didnt OV until CD30 and I must admit it was really hard to keep going but I wanted to make sure we gave ouselves the best chance iygwim.

I hope this helps xxxx

Lindy - Hope all is going well with you xxx

Wallie - :hugs:

Thanks ladies for your support and for sharing your stuff with me. Sam which opk did you use? I may give this a go although my oh doesn't want me to! Lindy I've booked to see an acupuncturist - disappointed appt not until 5 sept but with holidays etc. this is the earliest.
Spoke to the hosp again today to clarify when we can start next cycle and she said we only have to wait one bleed which I've had!! So in theory I could request treatment on my next bleed - at this moment I can't see that happening. Have an appt 13 sept with consultant anyway and I don't want to do anything till we've had an opportunity to talk to him.
Anyway back to work for me tmrw :( sending you all love and hugs xxx

Hi ladies sorry I've been away! Tried to have a litte break!! Thank you for thinking of me!

Boofle!! I'm so so sorry to hear our news! My heart goes out to you!!

Lindy! Many congratulations on your bfp!

Wallie, Sam how are you both?

Afm I start own regging for fet on Thursday, we only have one in the freezer so really hope it survives the thaw, it's a hatched blast graded 6bb hope that's good! After that if bfn I will be leaving it or a year and will focus on getting married then try again!

Missed you girls xxxx

Boofs - I just used the normal IC's from Ebay.... but it went all whacky! Days and days of +opk's was driving me BONKERS in the end... but we kept shagging away.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/temporary-59.jpg

You need to do whatever feels comfortable and right by you :hugs: If you dont feel ready to ttc then dont :hugs: Hope all goes well at work :hugs:

Kazza - Welcome back hun xx Keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs: Hope D-regging goes well for you.

Hope everyone else is well. Im still rooting for you all MASSIVELY loads of love ,luck and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->