Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Hi ladies I've got my transfer 1st week of jan, I recognise alot if u from other threads glad to 2 c ur all doing ok x

Hello, just a quick one from me. Had a viability scan on Wednesday and it's looking good! One raspberry in there, very happy hippie!
Sending lots of :dust: and :hug: to you all will continue stalking, would love to see everyone on this thread get their :bfp:
Lots of love xx

Baby hope - VERY best of luck!!!

Hippie - Thats fantastic news!!!

Wallie - Are you still not sure about when to do your FET?

Lovely pic there samba. When are you due? Pink blue or yellow? Xx

Hippie, congratulations, that's excellent news. I hope everyone that was in this original thread gets their :bfp: too! (me next please!)

I have decided Samba...

Wallie - You cant keep me in suspenders!!! Off to your journo to see if you have details in there x

Lindy - Thanks hun we're team :yellow: xxx How about you?

Hope everyone is well x

I'm staying yellow as well. Really don't mind just feel so lucky. Hope everybody else here gets their BFP soon xxxx

Yey samba! Just checked here and saw your pic. She is beautiful. When did she arrive? What did you call her? How are you both doing? Sorry lots of questions!!!!!

Hi ladies not seen this thread for a while!
Hippie - how are you doing? Well on your way now :happydance: you're the reason I joined this thread in the first place so I'm so pleased you got your bfp :hugs:
Wallie - when is your nxt fet? :thumbup:
Samba - gorgeous piccy hun I bet you're permanently on cloud 9 and how's the sleepless nights :haha:
Baby - when is your otd? I really hope it's good news :hugs:
Lindy - not long to wait hope you have that bag packed :hugs:

Afm waiting for 2nd fet - doing a natural cycle so have to ring clinic when I detect my surge. Fx'd I don't detect it sun/mon otherwise it's game over for another month. ET is 6 days after surge and my clinic don't do Fet's on weekends!!

Hi Boofle,

Thanks for the update from you, I sincerely hope you get your surge when you want it, although surely if you get it on a Sunday, you'll ovulate the next day? and then the FET can be the Saturday?

Nothing happening for me, talked about another cycle as we only had one frostie and used that in November, so it's a new cycle for me although I'm starting to doubt that will happen, we've no money to do it. I do hope we find some though and can consider doing a cycle again in June maybe.

Hi wallie yeah if I ovulate Sunday et would be Saturday which will mean it will get cancelled cos my clinic won't do frozen transfers on a sat or sun. So I need my surge to be either before sun/mon or after - keeping everything crossed.

I'm sorry your fet ended in a chemical - it's so cruel. I hope you can get some money together and try again later in the year :hugs:

Hoping you manage to get the money together wallie. It isn't fair in so many levels- dont get me started!

Boofs- hope ovulation times itself right!

Boofs - Has it all worked out for you? Hope you manage to go ahead! Wishing you loads of luck with it. I hope you continue to use this thread as I'd love to know how you get on and offer some love and support.

Wallie - Hoping you get an unexpected windfall :hugs: But mostly I hope it comes naturally.

AFM - Its all going well thanks, I wont deny its bloody hardwork. I knew it would be hard but not as hard as this. Things are calming down though as we get to know each other. My birth story is on the first page of my journo if you fancy a read, link is in my siggie. I am one very lucky lady to have such a special little girl xxx

Just read your birth story. It was so long! How did you find it?

Oh samba she is lovely - you are so lucky and what a beautiful name too. Is she named after someone special? What a lovely thing to say about offering your support that is so nice :hugs:
I'm keeping everything crossed that we get to transfer - it all depends on when I detect my surge. I will keep you updated. And of course it won't be long before Lindy gets to post her news - c'mon push Lindy push :haha:

:hugs::hugs:

Oooo scary thought !

That's the annoying thing about the Hewitt boofs - I think ideally ivf clinics should be open 7 days a week to transfer when needed. Hope you surge at the right time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->