Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Lindy - It was long but it was the most amazing,empowering thing I have ever done and strangely I cant wait to do it again! Yup I am totally BONKERS!!! Sending you loads of labour :dust:

Boofs - Phoebe isnt a special name to us but her middle name is. Carole is both my mum's and my late MIL's name. You were so kind enough to support me when I needed it, and Im not missing out on celebrating your :bfp: for the word! xxx

Oh samba you made me cry :hugs::hugs:
I loved this thread and I'm lucky to have found another great thread too :happydance:

Thanks samba. It is good to hear somebody so positive. Xxx

Hey ladies!!! So sorry it's been soo long! Tried to stay off as much as possible!

Sam- your little one is beautiful!

Lindy not long for you!!!

Boofle good luck for fet!

Wallie finders crossed you can start neither cycle in june - I no how your feeling! Chin up tho xxx

Afm egg sharing start down regging Wednesday for one week then Stims a week later!

Lots of love to uall

I start Stimming in about 2 weeks time so not for about 5 weeks I'd guess xx

Hi kazza good to hear from you :hugs: how exciting you start this week. Really wish you lots of luck this cycle :hugs: keep in touch and let us know how it goes :thumbup:

Lindy any twinges lol are u getting sick of people asking u that? :haha:

Hi boofs. Had a few twinges Saturday night but think it was waist band digging in under bump! Think my LO is snug and content. Due today , dh birthday but no sign. Not got the energy for it to arrive today, didn't sleep well last night. X

Are you having a nice spicy curry to celebrate his bday he he. What a wonderful birthday present for your oh :haha: get use to the sleepless nights :haha: so excited for you hun :hugs:

We had a strong super spicy curry last night but to be honest it has effected dh more than me :)

Hello all, just thought I'd post a quick update seen as this thread just got a bit busy again. Samba OMG she is wonderful! So pleased for you, and what a lovely name.
Lindy you must be dying to meet your LO... And let's be honest, anxious for the birth to be done perhaps?
I'm seeing lots of people in work having their babies atm, can't wait to be on the other side. Lycky you being able to have a curry, I'm getting heartburn even just looking at one. Which is tragic as I LOVE curry but baby really hates it!
Though I'm feeling better than I was at the beginning of the pregnancy I'm fully aware the end bit is going to be harder than it is now! I've not been so lucky health wise, I've had a bad cold virus, the norovirus, 2 UTI's & pretty bad anaemia. All topped off by about 18 weeks of 'morning' sickness (at all hours of day/ night, of course).
But baby is alright which is all that matters really.
Wallie fingers x'd for you honey, keep us posted.
Kazza good luck with the cycle, I have a good feeling about this one :thumbup:
And Boofs last but not least keeping everything crossed for you & can't wait to hear some exciting news!!

Hippie- do you know what you are having? TBH I have been so lucky, no sickness, heartburn or anything. Just felt really tired at times and struggled sleeping so I'm actually enjoying pregnancy. I feel content knowing LO is on its way do not panicking about when he/she arrives. Worried about birth part but keep telling myself its whaf I'm built for to calm myself down. :)

Hope you are all doing ok.

Love and hugs. Xx

Good to hear your update hippie. Sorry you've had a tough time :hugs:
Lindy I'm excited for you don't forget to update when he/she arrives - never mind being too busy :hugs:
Afm had a scan this morning not good news my lining is a whopping 22.5 and this is a natural cycle. I'm waiting for a phone call as to what to do - cancel or not :cry:

Boof- is this your last nhs go? I would be tempted to wait another month if need be to give yourself the best chance of success. Do they know why?

They don't know why my lining gets thick it just happens - they said they are happy to go ahead with transfer I don't know what to do?!?!?

Who did you speak to? When're they planning to see you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->