Starting new cycle and using CB Fertility Monitor 2 BFP so far in 2 cycles

JoLM

Reaction score
Hi,

After a lot of research, I've decided to try the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) and see if that helps. Just seeing if their are any other ladies that are trying it the first time for support. Any help from ladies that are currently using it would be helpful as well.

If there are a lot of us it would also be intereting to see how the 89% in 2 cycles stand up.

A little backgound I've been ttc number 1 since Jan 11, I had a MC in Oct 11 and got PG straight away again with twins but regretfully at an early scan about 7 weeks found out no heartbeats and tried tablets, did not work ended up with a ERPC in Jan 12. Since then AF have been a bit haywire but seem to have settle down to a 26/28 day cycle. This also part of the reason i'm using CBFM to see when i'm ovulating. xxx

CYCLE 1 CBFM

JoLM 16/08/2012 Peaks CD9-10 No Highs :witch:

lpjkp started 2nd cycle :angel:

HappyS 13/08/2012 So far all highs :witch:

Chris_25 05/09/2012 Peak CD18

laustiredttc 17/08/2012 Peak CD High CD9-14 :witch:

Eralie 16/08/2012 Peak CD14-15 :witch:

Rachael 31/08/2012 :witch:

Angelgirl79 08/08/2012 Peak CD18 High CD8-17 :bfp:

Janineeil1 High CD10

Trying2012 22/08/2012 Peak CD15 :witch:

Weeyin09 18/08/2012 Peak CD16 :witch:

Stacerar So far all Highs :witch:

Jodspods No need for CBFM :bfp:

KiraLeigh Peak CD23

divineparadis

Blondhopeful

Summer-Millie Peak CD20

MummyAndttc2 Peak 26th Aug

3 :bfp: sadly 1 :angel: so far in 2 cycles

CYCLE 2 CBFM

JoLM 11/09/2012 Peak CD12

lpjkp Peak CD19 :bfp:

HappyS 08/09/2012 Peak CD11

Stacerar

Laustiredttc

Eralie Peak CD10

Weeyin09 Peak CD11

Trying2012

Rachael737 Peak CD10

Hey :)

This is our 8th cycle of TTC with an early m/c (6 wks) at the beginning of May...we got tired of the guesswork and had read great things about the CBFM, so I decided to try it.

this is my 1st month using the CBFM and I'm now on CD20...I love it! I had:
LOW: CD6-CD11
HIGH:CD12-CD17
PEAK:CD18-CD19
This shocked us because we always assumed I ovulated earlier, so we've really been missing the crucial times! We BD'd on all of the high days and the 1st peak, and I'm now in my TWW to see if it's worked or not...it would be fantastic to be one of those people where it works first time but I guess I've got to wait and see...

A word of advice that I've been told from others: Don't worry if things seem a bit haywire in your first couple of months using it/don't worry if you don't get a peak in your first month, because the monitor is just getting used to your cycles. Also, the cbfm is automatically programmed when it reaches the peak to give another peak followed by a high so, when you get your first peak, don't feed it anymore sticks for that month!

I hope it works for us both!x

Thanks for the advice lpjkp.

I'm wondering also if i'm ovulating later and potentially missing the crucial days. At the moment still waiting for AF, I was due today but still no sign but I do have my normal warning signs.

Have you had any unusual symptoms in TWW?

XX

Hi girls

Can I please join you?

My story in brief is that I married last year and got pregnant with my first in November but lost my angel at 6 weeks. I then got pregnant again in March this year and lost my second at 5 weeks :(. I have had all the tests done privately and they are all clear now so I am trying to go full force with the CBFM this month (I used it when I got pregnant the second time).

I am on CD 4 and will probably start feeding the monitor sticks soon.

Babydust to us all xxx:hugs:

Hi HappyS,

Your very welcome, at the moment i'm still waiting for AF usually 26/28 days and today officially late. So at the moment on tenderhooks with everything crossed. I've had very very faint line on a a internet cheapie yesterday and today plus BFN from the clearblue digital.

Out of interest how quickly did you get pregnant on the 2nd time following using the fertility monitor? xx

Hey Happy!

I've finished feeding that greedy CBFM anymore sticks for this month...I got my two peaks CD18-CD19 and a temperature rise confirmed I ovulated on my 2nd peak...we DTD for the 6 highs and first peak, so we're really hoping we've caught that eggie! I'm 3dpo now and AF is due around the 25th, so fingers crossed that 1 month of using a CBFM has worked for us!x

I am on my 8th cycle ttc right now, but I also just ordered the cbfm and am waiting for it. I am currently on CD10 and not sure how the monitor works and if i can start using it this month?

Hi Chris,

I think on reading the booklet you can start between CD1 upto CD5 not to sure what would happen if it use later than those cycle days. xx

I got pregnant the first month of using it and everyone I know who has used it has had the same experience. I started back on it last month but didnt fall as I missed my first peak day :( fingers crossed for this month!

Exciting that you are late! Give it a few more days and then test? xxx

You cannot start using it past CD 5 so you will have to wait until your next cycle xx

Hi Lp.......

Thats exciting that you have already had the highs and peaks and are just waiting. How often if you dont mind me asking have you dtd this month? I am thinking before my highs every other day and then every high and twice on each peak - what do you think?

FIngers crossed for us all xxx

HappyS: We did...

CD12-17 HIGH READING: Dtd every high day
CD18-19: Dtd on the first peak day
We'd love to have continued but, with the first CBFM month giving us so many high readings, we got too tired out, so hoping that this did the trick instead? It'll be worth it if it worked.

Hello ladies may i join you?

My story in short. 13 months ttc with dh this is my first cycle using the cbfm currently only on cd2 so will be feeding it on day 5 as that is what the instructions say. I have heard so many success stories with it that im hoping, praying, wishing and keeping my fx that this will be the month for us.

question: after you get your peak do you still have to switch it on in your (window time)?

Thanks ladies :)

Hey laus,

Because its your first month,it will start to request the sticks everyday from day 6...i was told not everybody gets a peak in their first month,but I did.. Once you get your first peak,keep one of your used sticks and keep using that when the cbfm requests a stick because it is automatically programmed to give another peak,then high,then low...saves you wasting precious sticks!

After my peak,I've still been turning my cbdm everyday and its still been requesting sticks (probably to use up the batch of ten) so I've just been putting an old stick in...thats ok for me to do because my temperature showed I ovulated on the second peak.

Good luck!x

Hi All,

Looks like I had a bit of line eye on the tests I was using as my AF came on this morning so now CD1. Not too upset as i'm now looking forward to trying out the new fertility monitor.

Hi Laustiredttc, welcome to the forum. From what I understand from booklet you do keep checking but don't see any reason why other than to be told your close to your period.

lpjkp-When is your AF due and do you know when your going to test?

Jol:my af should be due in about a week,so im going to test around Wednesday I think with an FRER...

Jol:my af should be due in about a week,so im going to test around Wednesday I think with an FRER...

My FX'd are crossed for you, hopefully you'll be the start and we'll got our BFP this month or next. xx

I hope so! We should keep each other updated and start a new CBFM thread off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->