• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting Second round of clomid today, I need a buddy

hi girls please can i join?? ive just been kicked off another thread with clomid chatter etc as i said ive a 11yr old from previous relationship. i didnt realise it was ttc numb 1 and been booted out lol :-((
ill try to sum myself up and not waffle. we been ttc 4yrs. recent laproscopy showed severe adhesions. just had laparotomy to remove all the mess. hosp error has resulted in me missing seeing my cons before another cycle started so ive been naughty and taken my friends clomid (50mg cd 2-7). im currently cd 11 so waiting to ov. i always ov on cd16 so dont know if ill ov earlier or later cos of the clomid. anybody wanna make friends?? i have posted on this board but no replies :-((
good luck everyone xxxxx

Hi louimum- Sorry about you getting kicked off of the other thread. I think most of us are TTC our first but that doesnt mean you cant be here. And with your question about if you will O early or late. I'm not sure. It is very different for every lady that takes it. How have your SE's been so far?

ohhh nooo am i in the wrong place again?? lol.
is this not secondary infertility?
ive been suffering hot sweats at night. so weird always the same time. its not been as bad since stopped the tabs tho. im being very emotional also but maybe thats just me feelin so down at the min. 4yrs of bloody hell. how are your se??
we are attempting to bd every day. its a pain isnt it. becomes so mechanical xxx

You are in the right place. All of us are on at least clomid. Thats great that hot flashes are the only SE.

AFM- last cycle which was my first was horrable. I had ever SE under the sun : Hot flashes, headaches, extreme moodiness and then after O i was really bloated due to swollen ovaries, cramps, Hot flashes, headaches, and extreme moodiness. This cycle. I am having headaches pretty often and hotflashes only while i was taking the pill, and some moodiness. I had some bloating and cramping the day after O but nothing after that. Been much better this cycle.

ohhhh noooo that sounds awful. hopefully it will all be worth it for you. what mg are you on?? im dreading more se's after ov. ill end up freaking myself out that ive got that ohss haha. im so nervous cos im naughty takin someone elses tabs xxx

Hi can i join in.This will be my 11th cycle of ttc :(. I did CD21 blood work and it came out that my progesterone level was very low 2.4 which meant that i did not ov.I was suppose to start with Clomid 50mg last cycle but we decided to take a cycle off and start this cycle.I would be starting with Clomid today.Having a kind of mixed feelings.
Stevi11: You said that your doc suspects that you only ovulate a few times a year.Did you chart before that??

hey hun ive only just joined this thread also. newbies together :))
sorry i cant help regarding the blood work but if your debating charting i did find it good when i did it. obviously charting only shows your ov after its happened so opks are good too.
good luck xxxx

Hi Stevi! New stalker here :) At least we are almost at the end of our TWW! :)

hey hun ive only just joined this thread also. newbies together :))
sorry i cant help regarding the blood work but if your debating charting i did find it good when i did it. obviously charting only shows your ov after its happened so opks are good too.
good luck xxxx

Thanks :) for the response.Well i asked about charts because i get temp shift even though my progesterone level was so low (so low that it means i am not ov). So did you experience Clomid side effect ?

oh right what does the doc say that means then??? i thought if you had a temp rise you have deffo oved!! god somethin else to worry about haha. its awful all this isnt it.
i experienced hot flushes at night but they have seemed to eased off now. just awaiting any symptoms during or after ov. ive been quite emotional but maybe thats just me being down in the dumps xxx

Hey lindsay, I think we have talked before on another thread. We are almost there!!! i caved today and tested lol i knew no matter what it was going to be a neg.. Honestly not sure why i did it hahaha oh yeah bc i'm crazy!

Hi can i join in.This will be my 11th cycle of ttc :(. I did CD21 blood work and it came out that my progesterone level was very low 2.4 which meant that i did not ov.I was suppose to start with Clomid 50mg last cycle but we decided to take a cycle off and start this cycle.I would be starting with Clomid today.Having a kind of mixed feelings.
Stevi11: You said that your doc suspects that you only ovulate a few times a year.Did you chart before that??

No i didnt, not sure on how she came to the conclusion that i O a couple times a year. Maybe bc i do grow follies just dont get mature to release

Hey lindsay, I think we have talked before on another thread. We are almost there!!! i caved today and tested lol i knew no matter what it was going to be a neg.. Honestly not sure why i did it hahaha oh yeah bc i'm crazy!

Hey! Yes we are on another thread together :) And oh no! I almost did too! It could be too early still.

What CD have you guys O on while on clomid?

50mg I O on CD14 with my first + opk on CD13.
100MG I'm still waiting on my +..might get it today because of the comfortableness. But I had the same little cramps yesterday. I"ve gotten a trigger back before when I did a clomid cycle.

I have O'd on CD 17 both times. This cycle I released 2 eggs as well, twins maybe? I hope so :)

I have O'd on CD 17 both times. This cycle I released 2 eggs as well, twins maybe? I hope so :)

Did you use a trigger to release both eggs or did it release naturally?

They released naturally. I dont get tests done on cd 21 but i def. had O pain on both sides. So i'm pretty sure they both released

That is awesome if two eggs released. Double the chances :dance:

This whole thing is driving me nuts. LOL

I'm not temping this cycle and I was looking for a + opk yesterday and when it didn't happen it sent me into a rollercoaster. Like what in the crap happened. Prayerfully today I'll get it. My system was so messed up from different hormones and other things I'd taken one cycle I O (without clomid or anything) on CD 28. The day I was expecting AF. I went on BCP for a month to get my cycles back in order. I use to O naturally on CD 14/15 before everything got screwed up with chemical pregnancies and everything. Any whoo...I'm just trying not to feel defeated before it really gets started - meaning Ovulation.

So you're testing when? Are you going to wait until your testing day?

What CD have you guys O on while on clomid?

50mg I O on CD14 with my first + opk on CD13.
100MG I'm still waiting on my +..might get it today because of the comfortableness. But I had the same little cramps yesterday. I"ve gotten a trigger back before when I did a clomid cycle.

I O on CD 14 and took my trigger shot on day 12. I released 4 eggs this month that were all the appropriate size.

Lindsay- Holy MOly that is alot of eggs....does that make you nervous?

Here- I will pray that you get your + today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->