• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting Second round of clomid today, I need a buddy

:witch: got me lastnight :sad2: Its been a ruff morning. better luck on the new cycle i hope. It's all i got. I think we are going to take a break for awhile if i dont get pregnant this cycle. As much as that hurts my heart but this is getting to be too much. I just want to crawl in a hole.

I am so sorry Stevi! :hugs: This cycle was hard on me too. We are taking this month and December off and if we do not have any luck we will re-evaluate. I am here for you if you want to chat! Next month will be our month! :)

Thanks Lindsay - I just feel so defeated and helpless. Its pathetic.

I felt the same way this weekend. I am trying to be hopeful but it really is hard. I just don't get it, especially being unexplained. I am hoping that with using my new fertility monitor, some preseed and not stressing about iui's or medication will do me some good and maybe it will happen over the next few months. I am trying to mellow cause I know that doesn't help but it is just so hard! :hugs:

So sorry stevi :cry:
I wish i could offer some words to make you feel better, but i know how nothing seems to sound soothing at this point...there's a plan for you, for us all.

big hugs stevie xxxx im so sorry it didnt work this cycle. this infertility lark is pure hell isnt it xxxx

How is everyone holding up?

So i talked with my Great grandmother yesterday and we have decided to try using reiki this cycle to help stimulate my follies and to relieve stress and relax. I think it is exactly what i need. My great grandmother it a reiki master and also is very hopeful. How cool would it be to help with conceiving your first great great grandchild? I'm really excited. We might be doing it once a week. and once i get pregnant i want to continue the reiki. I've read alot of really great things about it during your pregnancy. What are everyones thoughts?

I've never heard of it. But I'm defo going to google it. Shoot girl I'll try just about anything that will help. So how are you making it?

i'm alright. I was very bitter and angry for the first 2 days of this cycle. I was just so mad i wasnt pregnant and last week i found out 7 of my friends are expecting and 4 of them had only been with their partner for 4 months or less (i've been with my husband for 8 years and cant). I was just angry at the world, at god, and myself. So i knew i needed to do something about all the stress i'm keeping in my body and so badly needed to relax......maybe this will be the "you just need to relax" saying that will come into play with me. God i hope so!

How about you Here we r??? may i ask what your first name is?

i hate it when people say "ohhhhh just relax about it all" that comment makes me more stressed haha. people just dont understand do they hun. im also going to google this. im nearly 4yrs now so if anything at all can chill me out ill do it :)) please keep us posted on it xxx

i'm alright. I was very bitter and angry for the first 2 days of this cycle. I was just so mad i wasnt pregnant and last week i found out 7 of my friends are expecting and 4 of them had only been with their partner for 4 months or less (i've been with my husband for 8 years and cant). I was just angry at the world, at god, and myself. So i knew i needed to do something about all the stress i'm keeping in my body and so badly needed to relax......maybe this will be the "you just need to relax" saying that will come into play with me. God i hope so!

Ugh I am sorry to hear that. I know what you mean i am dealing with the same thing. It is so frustrating! I hope it works for you! let me know if it helps you with stress maybe I should look into it. I really need to mellow out lol

Have you heard of soy isoflates? Apparently it works like clomid but its all natural and you can get it anywhere... a lady on another thread told me about it. I am going to take that for my december cycle :)

I will def. keep you ladies updated on the reiki process. I'm really excited!

Lindsay- I have heard about it. I was thinking about it too. One thing i have read alot about is to not take it with the clomid. They will counter act eachother and cancel eachother out.

Louimum- I completely agree. I have gotten tot eh point i want to scream when people say it!!

Hello, Im 29 and ttc #1 and am completely new to these forums. Haha so my abbr are horrible right now.... Haha So my dh and i have been trying for 8 months now. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and i currently finished my first round of clomid. Im awaiting af so that i can start my second round of 100mg of clomid. Hopefully it will come soon as i am impatiently waiting. :haha:

Welcome Maegan! hopefully AF shos her face soon!

AFM- i start my 3rd round of clomid but this time my doseage ahs been doubled to 100mg. Side effects should be real fun this time hahaha I'm taking it days 4-8 this time, which i wasnt told to do so by my doctor but DH and i have decided it on our own. We will see how it goes.

Welcome Maegan! hopefully AF shos her face soon!

AFM- i start my 3rd round of clomid but this time my doseage ahs been doubled to 100mg. Side effects should be real fun this time hahaha I'm taking it days 4-8 this time, which i wasnt told to do so by my doctor but DH and i have decided it on our own. We will see how it goes.

yeah hopfully. Im doubtful that it will show on its own unfortunately due to the pcos. my progesterone levels are crazy low so ive also been taking the pill to keep my level up for when i do get pregnant. My dr said it might take a couple of rounds for my body to get adjusted. even though i did ov the last time! Its hard to ttc when youre body is fighting against you. ugh.
i had very mild se the first round so hopefully they stay that way! hopefully yours doesnt get worse! good luck again this month!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies,
Well i gave in today because i couldnt take it anymore and got a BFN at 12dpo. I just feel "weird". dont know if its my mind or real symptoms. But like they say, it aint over till the :witch: shows up so we will see.
I dont know if i want to do another round of Clomid. Conceiving means SO much to us, but i felt awful the entire month and the stress of it all was just insane. :cry:
Dh supports whatever decision i make but i know deep down he wanted me to at least make it through one more cycle before giving up or trying another route.
Ugh!

I'm sorry you're not doing well on the clomid. but u don't have to give up. there are a ton of different meds to try or more natural ways!

How was everyones weekend?

Rissa- Yep you arent out until AF comes! dont get to discouraged. I am here for you if you need to talk.

AFM- I have had the worse headaches today. It is hard for me to look at the computer screen. I'm ready to get home and take a bath. Oh yeah and my puppy ate 3 of my clomid pills, oops! the vet said she will be ok and i got more clomid. It was kinda funny all in all.

How was everyones weekend?

Rissa- Yep you arent out until AF comes! dont get to discouraged. I am here for you if you need to talk.

AFM- I have had the worse headaches today. It is hard for me to look at the computer screen. I'm ready to get home and take a bath. Oh yeah and my puppy ate 3 of my clomid pills, oops! the vet said she will be ok and i got more clomid. It was kinda funny all in all.

mine was one Id somewhat like to forget (nothing related my ttc) just everything else around me is falling apart and I'm at my breaking point. the only good news I heard wasn't until this morning. one of my friends that happened to get diagnosed with the same thing I have got a :bfp: I'm happy for her but then it bums me out too. im not sure how to feel about it.. if that makes sense. going to poas again tonight before I start taking provera again so at shows her horrible face! Haha well I'm glad your puppy is okay. do u get h/a even when you're not taking clomid? like on your days off of it? I've had them the past few weeks but I was relating it to allergies/ sinus issues?

I get them thru out the ENTIER cycle! oh joy...but today they are just really strong. maybe it is due to the fact that i am taking 100mg now not 50mg. Side effects should be stronger. I'm going to take Progesterone this cycle too. I took it a few times before the clomid but i didnt like the SE's so i stopped taking it but then i started clomid. The SE's were so much worse that i decided i'll stop being a baby lol and take it. my doctor said to take it vaginal and the SE's wont be as bad. Anyone heard of this?

Maegan- I'm so sorry about the BFP, I hate it when that happens. last week i was really depressed bc i found out 6 friends were expecting and 4 of them had only been with their partners for 4 months or less. Its not a fun emotion to go through. Hang in there you will get your soon, i know it!

I get them thru out the ENTIER cycle! oh joy...but today they are just really strong. maybe it is due to the fact that i am taking 100mg now not 50mg. Side effects should be stronger. I'm going to take Progesterone this cycle too. I took it a few times before the clomid but i didnt like the SE's so i stopped taking it but then i started clomid. The SE's were so much worse that i decided i'll stop being a baby lol and take it. my doctor said to take it vaginal and the SE's wont be as bad. Anyone heard of this?

Maegan- I'm so sorry about the BFP, I hate it when that happens. last week i was really depressed bc i found out 6 friends were expecting and 4 of them had only been with their partners for 4 months or less. Its not a fun emotion to go through. Hang in there you will get your soon, i know it!

so maybe that's what it really is then. idk. I start my second round as soon as at arrives and the dose is 100mg too. ugh... I'm also on progesterone which I will stop tonight and start the provera. I really hate my periods after that. the worst period pain I've ever had. booo thanks for the support! I'm really happy for her! I'm just hoping mine wont take long either!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->