Starting Second round of clomid today, I need a buddy

Lindsay- Holy MOly that is alot of eggs....does that make you nervous?

Here- I will pray that you get your + today!

Not really, I had 4 last month and still got a negative. So I am just hoping that one will stick this time! I will take whatever I can get! :)

I did on friday and i got a BFN.....AF was due yesterday. I had af like cramps most of the day yesterday, I knew she was gonna start yesterday and i had a wet feeling all day. She never came. Lastnight the cramps stopped and i still dont have them this morning. I didnt test. I'm going to wait a few more days if i can, if she doesnt show her face.

What about you?

AF came 3 days early on friday so I am for sure not.

But fingers crossed for you! I really hope this is your month!

hey girls how is everyone doing? stevi sorry about your bfn. but its not over until the witch arrives ay :))
has anyone used opks whilst on clomid?? i always ov naturally cd 16. im cd17 today and yesterday and todays opk been positive. i have bloody run out of opks now so wont know what it would say tomoz. is it normal to have a couple of positives?? xxxx

I had positives for 2 days when i O'd this month.

I have had slight diarrhea and nauseous this morning.

that sounds positive hun. its such a pain that pregnancy and af symptoms are similar isnt it. im dreading my 2ww this month. with it being my second cycle after my operation and my 1st month on clomid. im seein my consultant in the morning. wont be telling him ive taken my friends clomid haha. dreadi.g him asking for bloods or something lol xxxc

Stevi.So the witch is officially late right????? .:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

She is Officially 1 day late. and i am still having a wet feeling. also i told my friend about my cramps and that i had them yesterday in my calf and that, that had never happened before. I have never had cramps in my calf. She said that she was told by many women it is a SE of pregnancy, she had them as well during her pregnancy. Has anyone heard of this?

You sure you won't test again today. I don't know about the cramps. Have you googled? You know what? I don't know why I asked that because every sign you can think of someone pregnant has had it :rofl: I hope it is a sign. The wet feeling is a sign I think.

Just wanted to ask you ladies, yest was my last dose of Clomid and today i did opk and got a 2nd line although not positive but dark.I read somewhere that you might get false positive with Clomid.Did anyone experience it ??

I havent heard that but that doesnt mean it doesnt.

Yes Clomid can give you a false positive. I was always advised to test after the 3rd day from the last pill.

Hey ladies....
Stevi! Fxd for you! :dust: Inhale alllll the baby dust lol...

6more days till AF is due...the wait is KILLING me.
I havent had any pms symptoms which is odd for me at this time of the month. My nipples are usally super tender by now and i start cramping but nothing. Just a lot of creamy CM. i keep feeling like the witch is here and go to check and its nothing but CM. i havent gotten excited or anything yet because the disappointment is all too familiar. I just think maybe my body is doing its own thing with all of the hormonal changes from Clomid, but we shall see!

:witch: got me lastnight :sad2: Its been a ruff morning. better luck on the new cycle i hope. It's all i got. I think we are going to take a break for awhile if i dont get pregnant this cycle. As much as that hurts my heart but this is getting to be too much. I just want to crawl in a hole.

Sweetheart :hugs: I'm so sorry. I know how it hurts especially when you are going beyond the regular cycle. I'm so sorry. I was really hoping that Clomid worked for you this cycle. I know I'll be joining in that sad feeling before too long as well. :hugs: So you've decided to take a break. I know its deeply embedded into your heart and you won't give up until you have succeeded, at least that's what I'm hoping for you. :hugs:

:witch: got me lastnight :sad2: Its been a ruff morning. better luck on the new cycle i hope. It's all i got. I think we are going to take a break for awhile if i dont get pregnant this cycle. As much as that hurts my heart but this is getting to be too much. I just want to crawl in a hole.

I am so sorry Stevi! :hugs: This cycle was hard on me too. We are taking this month and December off and if we do not have any luck we will re-evaluate. I am here for you if you want to chat! Next month will be our month! :)

I am so sorry Stevi! :hugs: This cycle was hard on me too. We are taking this month and December off and if we do not have any luck we will re-evaluate. I am here for you if you want to chat! Next month will be our month! :)

Thanks Lindsay - I just feel so defeated and helpless. Its pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->