• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting Second round of clomid today, I need a buddy

I am finding myself praying so much more in the last week. I'm a spiritual but not very religious. Maybe i'm just at my wits end. I feel like i have nothing else to give. We have decided to take a break from TTC if we dont get our BFP this cycle. I'm just rambling sorry.
Stevi11 Don't be sorry! this is such a mentally/physically exhausting process! I started 5 yrs ago and took many breaks. I was always hoping I didn't have to go to an RE, not sure why, its been a positive experience thus far! I too am a spirtitual person,but not religious, however still praying for you and your hubby! much luck and vent all you need!

I am finding myself praying so much more in the last week. I'm a spiritual but not very religious. Maybe i'm just at my wits end. I feel like i have nothing else to give. We have decided to take a break from TTC if we dont get our BFP this cycle. I'm just rambling sorry.

I'm pretty sure you are exhausted. it def takes a mental toll on us all. take a break. enjoy life And when you're ready get back into it! who knows maybe it will happen while taking your break!

Stevi, I'm totally where you are. I'm so tired. I've been at this now going on 19 months. I'm just so terribly tired. I'm doing one more round of clomid only because i have some extra that the pharmacy messed up and gave me too much. So I have 5 pills 50mg that I'll start tomorrow. I thought IVF was in the cards with DH but now I see he really isn't on board and was trying to do it for me even though now its down to the wire of scheduling the appt and I've gotten all kinds of bad signals. I've had 3 IUI"s and just is totally tired of the whole thing. So i defo know where you are coming from. I hope there is no other cycle besides this one for us. So let's pray this is our bfp cycle. :hugs:

Hey gals,
Well...AF hit me 2 days after my last post. I was a day late. I was SO overwhelmed and somewhat shut down. But ive realized talking about it would prob be better. I wasnt going to start Another round. BUT Im on CD8 and take the last pill tomorrow. The side effects are not NEARLY what they were last month. I had a headache the first day but that was it. No migranes or hot flashes. And i wasnt exhausted, i actually felt like i had MORE energy? Im starting to be able to feel twinges on both sides, so im praying for good follies again this month. its sort of soothing to feel like theres signs of it working again this round. Now, i have a bit of TMI but ive been driving myself NUTS with google searching my SE the week of AF. About CD28 i started getting like a burning feeling "down there". Hubby wanted one more go before AF haha and i just couldnt get passed the burning feeling. By CD3 i was on FIRE. Almost went to the hospital. No itching, or discharge. Just pain and swelling. Only on the labia. This lasted really until yesterday,the end of AF.I tried using Vagisil for relief and OMG it might as well have been acid. Only thing that helped was laying there with a wet wash cloth. So after AF i decided to take a look with a mirror, and i noticed the skin just looked dry. Im thinking clomid dried me out so much over the month it just was raw? Have any of u experienced this? My follie appt is monday so ill def be mentioning this, but man im dreading just the thought of this happening again. I also read that a drastic change in hormones can cause this. But idk, it was terrible. Sorry again, tmi, but was just curious if you had any thoughts? Also, my period was very differ. It was about 2 days longer and i only bled heavy on CD2. The rest was very light but clotty at the same time? Leave it to me to have the weirdest symtoms EVER!

Sorry Rissa that the witch got you. I have never heard of that before. the obly thing i can kinda relate it to is a yeast infection. Once i had on so bad that i was on fire kinda like what you described. Sorry i cant be more help. I hope the doctor has some answers for you.

I was kind of wondering if it is a yeast infection. Everything i read sort of pointed to that. Just the fact that there has been no discharge and only minor discomfort since AF ended has me wondering though. Maybe its just a mild one. Hmmph...

Took my last pill today... bd time starts tomorrow....yaaaaay! DH is overly anxious as ive been making him preserve every ounce...LOL! :haha:

Hows everyone doing?
I'm on CD21 and 9DPO/ No symptoms at this point not even from the clomid.

Hello all :wave:
Well I'm at cd14 had my follie check today. I have 3 dominant follies on my good side none on the bad! I was in shock. Two at 21mm and one at 19 so hope to O within the next 24-48 hrs :winkwink:
I was kinda discouraging myself this month since i didn't have any symptoms or any twinges really i thought it wasn't working. But apparently its been doing overtime lol. Im nervous about having so many but i also feel like this is going to be our month :happydance:
So of course i attacked hubby when i got home hahahaha.
Praying at least one releases! The tech scared me as i was leaving to go to the next room to see the doc. Her last words were "i bet ill be seeing you next month with twins"....lol
One is enough for us!
Hope all is well with you guys. Lots of :dust:

Thats great rissa!! Thats how i was feeling about not having any Symptoms. But it is working. I O'd oN cd12 THIS MONTH!!! i'm finally in the day range my doctor wants me in.
I hope its our month rissa!!! I saw my grandma and did a session of Rieki over the weekend. It def. relaxed me and she said everything "sounded peaceful in there" which is great!

gl ladies. hope its lucky month for both of u. I think af is finally deciding to visit but with a vengeance. this might be the worse one yet.... only good thing about it is that I will finally get to start clomid again. the only bad thing is that my hubby will be having surgery in a week. hopefully he will be healed just in time for :sex: Haha I really hope we all get a :bfp: for :xmas6:

good luck maegan. Hope hubby is good to go by that time! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for having a man beside me that is just as willing, just as in need and just as ready as i am to start a family. I see to many women having very unsupportive husbands. I can talk to him about anything!

What are you thankful for?

Good luck Maegan...hope all goes as planned!

Im thankful for having a man that's willing to go this extra mile with me. He never makes me feel like less of a woman for having these issues. He's ready and willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen, and will stay even if it never happens. :wedding:

thanks ladies! I hope it all works out too! I'm hoping he will be healed just in time.
I agree with both of you ladies I'm very thankful for my hubby too. he's determined like me and he's my best friend. its wonderful to have him by my side through this journey!

Well even with all the great follies and numbers my 1st iui failed :( pretty upset. AF arrived yesterday. only 10days past iui. hubby had major spine surgery this past Monday, maybe I was too stressed. IDK :( I will call Doctor tomorrow.

awe I'm sorry!!!! maybe next month. hope your hubby heals in time for next round! gl

Sorry the witch got ya. Hope your DH feels better soon

AFM- I am 15 dpo and still havent tested. Im amazed! Had some cramps that were lile AF cramps this morning but there gone now. My boobs have been a little sore and nipples are also a little sensitive. My FXx'ed.

Sorry the witch got ya. Hope your DH feels better soon

AFM- I am 15 dpo and still havent tested. Im amazed! Had some cramps that were lile AF cramps this morning but there gone now. My boobs have been a little sore and nipples are also a little sensitive. My FXx'ed.

aaggghhh I would go nuts LOL! how long did u say u are going to wait to test? gl and my fx too!

I have been pretty distracted bc of the holiday and all. That made it a lot easier. I really really wanted to test today but I didn't. I o'd so early this cycle that my AF should be shorter right? Bc my af isnt really due u until the 28TH. And I really really dobt wanna see anotger BFN. I would rather just let the witch come. Thanks for the prayers. I have been doing the same.

I have been pretty distracted bc of the holiday and all. That made it a lot easier. I really really wanted to test today but I didn't. I o'd so early this cycle that my AF should be shorter right? Bc my af isnt really due u until the 28TH. And I really really dobt wanna see anotger BFN. I would rather just let the witch come. Thanks for the prayers. I have been doing the same.

yeah that makes sense! yes it should be shorter! it should show up 14 days after u ov no matter when that is!
yeah I would wait too if I could. its def hard to keep seeing the bfn. the witch is def evil but its less evil than a Bfn! hope that's not the case for you though! keeping my fx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->