• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting Second round of clomid today, I need a buddy

Stevi...Praying for a bfp for you. Girl. I so understand of seeing the negatives. I keep telling myself the same thing that I won't test and wait on the witch. I'm thinking of after I O to give my DH the test cause I'm so not that strong.

Thanks Ladies.

This morning I flipped a coin to help me decide if i was going to test or not. I got tails, so i didnt test. I'm blowin away that i havent tested yet. I did that reiki session with my great grandmother 2 weekends ago. I have felt so much more relaxed about TTC. It has been great! I think that has a big part of me not testing.

yeah I cant imagine! glad you've found a way to relax a little and take some pressure off!

she tested a day early. Bfn still no signs of af for her though! I'm keeping my fx!

Thanks ladies. I have my FX'ed too. I hope the B**** doesnt show her face.....sorry feeling a little bitter today.

My boobs are huge too. I have a bra that i bought that was a cup size to big a few months back on accident but kept it. My other bras are feeling very tight. So i broke out the big one this morning and i have crazy clivage even in the big bra. Its nice but dang!

Go girl with your cleavage and all. LOL. I hope she stays away too girl and you get nice bfp soon.

I"m sorry sweetheart. Are you going to keep doing what you're doing?

Yeah i just talked to my doctor and she is giving me another round of 100mg but she said if i dont get pregnant this cycle then we aer going to schedule something to see if my tubes are clear and such. I'm not doing so well this morning. I really want to run away. And i am also the receptionist at my job. I hate sitting up here and cant help but to cry! I feel like a little girl who wants her mama

Stevi I am so sorry. please stay strong and know you are not alone. I started my clomid again yesterday, how about you? keep your chin up and keep on trying :)

ClomidQueen- How long have you been doing all this TTC business? by your sig. it seems like a little while. What has helped you get through?

Oh. Please be strong. Try to hang in there. Why hasn't your doc checked your tubes before now. I thought they don't give clomid until all that has been ruled out as a problem. I really hate you feel so bad. I totally understand that though. I'm like that too. I was telling a friend this morning that its even gotten that I'm excited about a positive opk. That's how long I've been going through this. Dec. will mark 20 months for me. If I counted right its been a 1 year and 8 months. So a long time. It's really draining month after month. You have to be strong though and wait for your light. :hugs:

There was no sign of there being problems with my tubes when we did a V. U/S and we could tell that my follies werent maturing to the size they needed to be to release an egg. So i think she figured that is the issue. I dont know. I'm not look forward to starting my year off with that. I havent heard that funniest things about it. I just hope we figure it out soon.

Stevi, It's been a long road. my husband is such a huge supporter. after a few months we'v taken breaks (caribbean getaways) before each new step/trial. just a reminder that life is good/fun and happy. and if it never happens we tell our selves that we share that love of travel and will just do more together. we also have a dog our big fur baby.some days it's extra hard because I work in a pediatric specialty office.

Im so sorry Stevi :hugs:
At least you are going to get another round, but i do agree that your tubes should have been checked before putting yourself and your body through this. My doctor told us it was part of the Clomid protocol...but i know every place is differ.
If this round doesn't work for us, I'm pretty sure i wont go for round 3....i need a break and so does my body....emotions too. Turns out it WAS a yeast infection. So ive had to treat that which i feel like could've totally blown our month even with the 3 good follies :cry:
i feel like a UTI is coming on too so i started drinking cranberry juice today...i get them frequently ,even when i was a kid, so i can tell when one is coming on.
So, yes my body needs a break...CD23 and 6-7dpo i believe.... Only time will tell....hmmmph :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->