• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting Second round of clomid today, I need a buddy

i would say yes to your HA's being caused by the clomid. That is the number 1 SE and 2 is hotflashes.

i would say yes to your HA's being caused by the clomid. That is the number 1 SE and 2 is hotflashes.

yeah it all makes sense. I thought they were only se while you were taking them. didn't realize it stayed in your system that long. I def had t:dohh:he hot flashes!

oh man. I get worse SE's after O. It is a love/hate relationship with clomid isnt it?

Also new to this site and thread. Took Clomid cd 1-5 100mg and now 2 days past last pills I am cramping and having hot flashes, going for my U/S on Nov 12th to see if I can trigger for 1st IUI. last round of clomid 50 didnt work. been through this 2yrs ago with OB, now with an RE who diagnosed me with hashimoto's so taking thyroid meds and baby asprin also added metformin this round.... so exhausted, but hopeful and happy to have found this site :)

Also new to this site and thread. Took Clomid cd 1-5 100mg and now 2 days past last pills I am cramping and having hot flashes, going for my U/S on Nov 12th to see if I can trigger for 1st IUI. last round of clomid 50 didnt work. been through this 2yrs ago with OB, now with an RE who diagnosed me with hashimoto's so taking thyroid meds and baby asprin also added metformin this round.... so exhausted, but hopeful and happy to have found this site :)

glad you joined its nice to have support sometimes! especially from other's like you! what is hashimotos? that's the second person IVe seen today with it? global on your journey and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

I was going to ask the same question as meagan. I've never heard of it.

This place is great! Welcome!

It's an antibody attacking my thyroid. all though my thyroid level tested 3.30 endocrinologist have established a new, narrower TSH making the normal range 0.3 to 3.0. because mine was slightly off the RE checked my antibodies and sure enough I was positive, which can hugely effect fertility! a lot of pcp's won't/don't check because there still reading old lab values. RE's of course like to see your TSH at 1.5 (or atleast under2). unbelievable the amount of woman who can't conceive because of this one little factor!

It's an antibody attacking my thyroid. all though my thyroid level tested 3.30 endocrinologist have established a new, narrower TSH making the normal range 0.3 to 3.0. because mine was slightly off the RE checked my antibodies and sure enough I was positive, which can hugely effect fertility! a lot of pcp's won't/don't check because there still reading old lab values. RE's of course like to see your TSH at 1.5 (or atleast under2). unbelievable the amount of woman who can't conceive because of this one little factor!

thanks for all the info. is there any signs besides infertility? they plan on checking my thyroid on day 21 this time. I assume its for hypothryodism which is common with pcos. I guess at least you know now. hopefully you will be able to get a bfp soon!!!!

Yes, when I first met with the RE I was having no periods and stomach aches all the time and not to be gross but always constipated. pretty groggy/tired alot too(thought it was normal for me). as soon as I started the medication within a week or two I was feeling awesome and no more stomach problems and periods returned.

Yes, when I first met with the RE I was having no periods and stomach aches all the time and not to be gross but always constipated. pretty groggy/tired alot too(thought it was normal for me). as soon as I started the medication within a week or two I was feeling awesome and no more stomach problems and periods returned.

hmmm interesting. thanks again!

Hey ladies so I think i might be O'ing on CD12 this cycle. So much earlier than the last 2 months on clomid. I am a little worried that it is to early but my doctor said at our last appointment that she wanted to see me O on days 12,13 or 14. So at least i'm still in that window :thumbup: I had a + OKP and i had alot of EWCM this morning. So heres to BD'ing :sex: like crazy all weekend lol
:dust: to everyone and strong :spermy:'s

Well Stevi!!! I hope you had a BD marathon girl. :thumbup:

Sure have!!! lol it was funny too bc my DH did so much around the house Sat. and Sun. hahahaha he was one happy boy. And i woke up early while he was getting ready for work and surprised him with some DB'ing this morning. Then went back to bed before i had to wake up for work.

How are things with you?

I havent had ANY of the symptoms i had the past rounds of clomid. The second was alot easier as far as symptoms. but i still had some cramping after O and bloating. but this time i didnt. Its kinda weird.

Great job on working him girl :rofl:

I'm good. AF caught me. I don't think I really O. I think I started the [progesterone before I had a chance to O. So back to square one. I think I'm going to do one more round of 50mg. That's only because the pharmacy gave me too many pills :haha:

lots of cramping this round of clomid.

I went for my follie check today I cant believe it! we are actually moving forward with IUI tomorrow! clomid 100mg days 1-5 worked!

I have 2 on the right 21.5mm and 27mm and 1 on the left is 18mm. I got my trigger shot in the office.

Thanks Stevi11 I had my 1st IUI today!!! husbands count after wash was 33.5million!!! feeling fine it was easy doctor told me to go ahead with normal routine. she didn't even have me sit there.I went back to work right after. so we'll see....

Thanks Stevi11 I had my 1st IUI today!!! husbands count after wash was 33.5million!!! feeling fine it was easy doctor told me to go ahead with normal routine. she didn't even have me sit there.I went back to work right after. so we'll see....

gl. fx! hope it works!!!!

I am finding myself praying so much more in the last week. I'm a spiritual but not very religious. Maybe i'm just at my wits end. I feel like i have nothing else to give. We have decided to take a break from TTC if we dont get our BFP this cycle. I'm just rambling sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->