Starting to feel very dizzy!!!

kirstylm

Reaction score
Im now 6+1 and woke up this morning and nearly fell over! Walked around for the next five minutes and felt like I was on a rollercoaster!
Feeling sicky in mornings now too and my back is starting to ache more but the dizzyness today was quite something! :cry:
Is it normal to be experiencing all these symptoms so early on??
Worrying cause if I'm like this now what will I be feeling like at 3 months???
Any advise on how to cobat the dizzy spells?

Hey

I get these, Have biscuits by your bed to eat before you get up and if you have OH handy get them to make u drink before you get up, I have also found a pack of dextrose tabs in the bag works well when i know my sugar levels are dropping and boiled sweets! They are great for sickness to. I have found eating a little every 2 hours works best for me but diff for each person.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Ah the dextrose tabs sounds like a great idea - thanks will try that! xx

Yes i was feeling a little like this yesterday! i nicked a Blue Ribbon bar outta the work cupboard cos i needed something sweet! Is it just our sugar levels then? I suffer from low sugar sometimes (not bad like hypoglycemia or anything) but i hate the feeling. i suppose its an excuse to keep some sweeties in the bag now! Haribos and jaffa cakes are in mine, yum!

Also hun, keep yourself hydrated too, cos i heard that can worsen dizzy spells if your thirsty.

Yeah I am trying to drink as much as possible but still don't think Im drinking enough. its so hard with my job (vet nurse) to get 'time out' and sit and rest for 5 mons and to keep drinking! My boobs are really sore now too, was holding a dog yesterday for taking blood and he backed up into me and I was like "aahhh!" the vet was like - are u ok. I said "my booooobs! ouch"! She just laughed! (my work know about my pregnancy - had to tell them straight away as risky cause of radiation etc).
Im guna just walk around with sweets in my pocket from now on - see if that helps!
Thanks for your advise girls!!! xx

Yeh I had bad dizzy spells last night and this morning. It's not good especially if you have nausea too!

I am now going to put naughty sugary things by my bed.

Thanks for the tips ladies x

and yes it is completely norrmal. I get them all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->