Starting to get a few Xmas bits out

excited07

Reaction score
Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I would have my tree up now if my dh would let me. I love all the decorations and think just 4 weeks of the year is not long enough to show them off so I've started sneaking some ornaments out in the house, does anyone else start to put ornaments and some other decorations out before December

I'm starting to think about where I'll put things & what I'll change this year, picked up a few decs yesterday but I can't sneak things out like you as our decs are kept at the bottom of the garden in the shed.
Can you take pics to show us as you put thing out, it will be funny to see how many decorations you can get out before your OH notices.

If he sees them he will definitely be putting them up in the loft, he's ok with Xmas as long as it starts around the 19th Dec and finishes 27th Dec, me on the other hand would celebrate 6 months of the year

I'm right there with you. I'd have them up as soon as November rolls around but DH insists we wait until after Thanksgiving (last Thursday in November). So I always put them up the day after. I usually put out a few more neutral things before that though as "seasonal" decorations. :D

I'm getting a few go my yankee ornaments out, hubby can take a run and jump if he thinks he can keep them away until dec :haha:

Once diwali has been any decorations I buy will slowly be going up. I can't get the ones we already have out because they are in the garage and I wouldn't go in there even if someone paid me .

I've got a Christmas vented Yankee burning does that count?
Im so desperate to start decorating the house. I'm going to go Christmas decoration shopping next weekend, I want an all new colour theme this year :) any excuse for festive shopping lol X

I have a few of my christmas yankee burners out and a few wee other bits here and there :)

My tree will be up next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->