Starting to lose faith

hellbaby

Reaction score
I've just my second chemical pregnancy in 2 months and it has left me feeling very disheartened. I'm 43 and have a beautiful 11 month old daughter, I had a miscarriage before being blessed with her and this last cp has been almost as painful, physically and mentally, as that 1st loss. We are are desperate to concieve another child but this is really taking it's toll on me. I know we'll carry on trying (OH is happy to stop as he can see I'm finding it very stressful) as I want another child so much but the thought of conceiving again only to miscarry again terrifies me. I really need some words of encouragement! Should I be happy with what I've got and accept that I!'m just to old? Aaargh!

:hugs: I am still getting over a MC myself....so I do not have a lot fo words of encouragement. Just know that you are not a lone....and 43 is not old! :hugs:

I had a m/c in feb- my first pg since trying for 7 years- i am 41- lets try to keep each other hopeful we can do it. di dyou know arlene phillips- the judge of strictly come dancing was 43 when she had her first and 47 with her second both natural!! there is hope for us( i am losing a bit of faith as well so trying to keep us all hopeful) xx

Thanks girls. I didn't know that about Arlene Phillips! That really does give me hope, baby dust to all xx

I think you should consult with your Dr. and she what he/she says and if the result is that you should give it another try, and you are physically and emotionally ready for it then go for it. You don't want to have any regrets.

If you want another child, go for it. Of course, it might not hurt to talk to your doctor.

im 41 and i know the worry all to well it took 3 yrs to conceived 4 me 2 mc at 9wks i was totally gutted i want 2 try straight away but deep down goodluck lots baby dust i hope u get bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->