Starting to test, update :took a frer .

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Not seeing anything yet only around 7dpo so its wicked early in my cycle. FX
Post for records

20190927_075405.jpg

I have a some frer coming should be here tomorrow morning and some more IC coming too. Now that I look closely I might see a shadow line too. Omg didn't see that before. If I don't end up pregnant this cycle might just take a break for a while. But on the other hand just makes trying take longer and my bdays coming up next Friday so a birthday bfp would be the best gift ever.

I see a shadow on both! I hope you get your birthday BFP. I got my BFP last Saturday the day before my birthday.

I see a shadow on both! I hope you get your birthday BFP. I got my BFP last Saturday the day before my birthday.
Aww that's great news happy healthy 9 to you and baby!! So exciting.
Fingers and toes crossed

I can see a shadow on both,I’m not sure I can see pink or not but the more I look the more I see pink lol xx

New test 5hr hold afternoon
I can deff see something on this test omg no freaking way. Tell me you all can see it too? Or our my eyes just seeing something faint.
20190927_121856.jpg 20190927_121844.jpg
Both pics same test.

I see that too! I was sure I saw a shadow line of the first set but I can definitely see it on the second picture! Are you 100% sure your only 7DPO?

I see that too! I was sure I saw a shadow line of the first set but I can definitely see it on the second picture! Are you 100% sure your only 7DPO?
Not 100% that's why I said around 7 could be a day more I guess but not much more.

It is looking soooo BFP in the latest test. I cannot wait to see your FRER. Sending you so much baby dust.

I see something faint on the most recent top photo. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->