Starting to test, update :took a frer .

Well, those tests look like a very promising start! I have my fingers crossed for you!

I see vvf lines on them all. Looks exactly like my bfp started at 10dpo. Fx for you!

Got new tests in the mail not my frer yet hopefully tom. Will test with one soon. Didn't test this morning my samples have been to diluted I didn't test. FX update soon.

These are 10miu took both hpts with same sample 3hr hold. Period due Oct 5th or 6th.
PicsArt_10-01-04.25.06.jpg
PicsArt_10-01-04.31.23.jpg
20191001_155853.jpg
All pics same 2 tests. They have faint lines too OMG :bfp::dance:I hope my frer come tomorrow I so want to take 1 even though they never work right for me. Its raining so hard to get good pics with the crappy lighting in my house.lol.

All day yesterday I had really really bad cramps worse than AF type cramps. woke up this morning they were gone. Wicked tired, BBs kill. Ahhh I hope this is finally it and our take home baby.

Yea for lines!!! Cant wait to see a BFP on a FRER for you.

Yea for lines!!! Cant wait to see a BFP on a FRER for you.
Me to never been so excited to take a stupid frer before they are crap tests for me. Taking another one of these later around 10pm sample seemed to be getting darker when I took the last tests. Have to use the bathroom every hour it's so hard to hold it long enough. Will post pic of new test then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->