Starting to test, update :took a frer .

I'm so sorry :( :hugs:
We were having a problem with getting a baby to stick. Zero problems getting pregnant but we had so many early losses. Have you had your lining checked? Mine was really thin, so we worked on thickening that up, also used soy and Cyclogest. I hope you get your super sticky baby soon <3

Well pregnancy symptoms are back now. Stinks I have no tests left but I have some on the way not sure when they'll get here. When they do I will take 1. I never got to see if tests actually went negative or not cuz I ran out. So for now treating my body like I still am until I test again. If I didn't get sick and boobs didn't start killing me I'd think the spotting was a loss. I will update after I test whenever that is.

It also could have just been breakthrough spotting. GL! Cant wait to see what the new test will say!

Oooo fingers crossed and can’t wait to see test xx

Gah, if I lived closer I would take you some tests! Lol! I hate when we are stuck on the fence due to being out of tests!

Wtf you still haven’t gotten ahold Of some tests, Jess? :haha: we need updates.

Wtf you still haven’t gotten ahold Of some tests, Jess? :haha: we need updates.
Unfortunately no I haven't yet LOL. Waiting on some in the mail. Should be here any day now. I promise I will update asap when I do test. You crack me up :haha:

Still feeling pregnant? Ive got my fingers crossed for you!

Finally got my hpts and Came up negative.

Took a ovulation test it was almost pos we been dtd like crazy guess we're giving it a go again . Was his birthday yesterday we had a little to much fun lol ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->